NYT reporter slammed after saying boy mowing White House lawn sends bad signal on child labor

I might have been just under the child labor age or about that age of 14 when I worked to help
Ed Rendell (then District Attorney before he became Mayor and then Gov) used my turned in lists of unlicensed and phoney licensed numbered Contractors.
He used that FREE child labor to help further his Democratic Party Political career.
tmp-cam--1141628378.jpg

The article was from the first 50 submission list, but there were something like 150-200 violating contractors by the end.

Last edited:
He needs to raise his prices, unless he mows for the poorer people there. He also wrote a letter to Obama and his brother wrote a letter to Nasa. I guess I always look for motivation behind behavior. There is always a motivating factor behind every behavior and act, he did not do this for the money apparently and nor does he mow lawns due to need. I suspect he helps the poorer people out, goodness of heart.
His Dad is an attorney and fed employee.

America's Richest Counties

If you want to get a sense of what an economic powerhouse Washington has become in recent years, look no further than the Virginia suburb of Falls Church City.

Boasting a strong school system and positioned about six miles from the nation’s capital, Falls Church has for years enticed rich families, making it the nation’s richest county with median annual household income of $113,313.

“It indicates that the City of Falls Church is located in a healthy economic area in the national capital region,” says Wyatt Shields, city manager for Falls Church. “We are proud of the fact that we take advantage of the city’s healthy economic area to attract people to live here.”

It’s No. 1, but it isn’t alone. In fact, four of the top ten richest counties in the nation are concentrated in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, and a fifth, Howard County, Md., is equidistant between Washington and Baltimore.

America's Richest Counties

Last edited:

Forum List

Back