NYT columnist encourages IRS agents to commit felony by leaking Trump's taxes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Doing so would constitute a felony
A New York Times columnist is encouraging IRS employees to commit a felony by leaking Donald Trump’s tax returns to his newspaper.

“If you’re in IRS and have a certain president’s tax return that you’d like to leak, my address is: NYT, 620 Eighth Ave, NY NY 10018,” Nicholas Kristof wrote on Twitter on Sunday.

Follow
Nicholas Kristof

✔@NickKristof

But if you're in IRS and have a certain president's tax return that you'd like to leak, my address is: NYT, 620 Eighth Ave, NY NY 10018. https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/838554230529089536 …

6:00 PM - 5 Mar 2017

NYT Columnist Encourages IRS Agents To Commit Felony By Leaking Trump’s Taxes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't say it enough Trump haters are all the same, sneaky, mean, vindictive, liars, theives you name it they will do it just to see Trump sink.

Putin loves seditionist Democrats..... and why wouldn't he?

A New York Times columnist is encouraging IRS employees to commit a felony by leaking Donald Trump’s tax returns to his newspaper.

“If you’re in IRS and have a certain president’s tax return that you’d like to leak, my address is: NYT, 620 Eighth Ave, NY NY 10018,” Nicholas Kristof wrote on Twitter on Sunday.

Follow
Nicholas Kristof

✔@NickKristof

But if you're in IRS and have a certain president's tax return that you'd like to leak, my address is: NYT, 620 Eighth Ave, NY NY 10018. https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/838554230529089536 …

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't say it enough Trump haters are all the same, sneaky, mean, vindictive, liars, theives you name it they will do it just to see Trump sink.
Shouldn't he be prosecuted for conspiracy to commit a federal crime?

26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information

If I needed to go to prison I would only do it for one of two very good reasons:

1 - to stash about $10 million in an offshore tax haven bank account;

2 - to kill somebody I really was angry at and hated.

far leftists just hate anything tending to the creative and positive. If it's not destructive and negative, they can't stand it.

Follow
Nicholas Kristof

✔@NickKristof

Making fun of Trump when he asked Russia to release more on Clinton. We do want his taxes though, I ask for them to be released as well.

Follow
Nicholas Kristof

✔@NickKristof

Donald Trump’s Worst Deal
The President helped build a hotel in Azerbaijan that appears to be a corrupt operation engineered by oligarchs tied to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.

(now this is a crime, and that is why we all want his tax returns, and that is why he doesn't want us to see them)

Follow
Nicholas Kristof

✔@NickKristof

Donald Trump’s Worst Deal
The President helped build a hotel in Azerbaijan that appears to be a corrupt operation engineered by oligarchs tied to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.

(now this is a crime, and that is why we all want his tax returns, and that is why he doesn't want us to see them)

I watched the Maddow delirium on that, it was like she jut smoked crack and weed and was eating raw meat, she made absolutely no sense at all....

How much did Obama/Democrats give to Iran and the Revolutionary Guard, $1,700,000,000.00 in cash and guaranteed nuclear weapons.. sheesh, let's talk traitors and supporting terrorists...:wink_2:

Is anyone seriously surprised that a member of the Dimmocratic Party, the party of slavery, Jim Crow, Tammany Hall and corrupt urban political machines would suggest someone break the law to achieve a political end?

Seriously?

Follow
Nicholas Kristof

✔@NickKristof

Good since he is obviously hiding stuff. Can't wait , let us know!!

Forum List

Back