NYT Bombshell: 'SIGNIFICANTLY MORE 9/11 NEGLIGENCE THAN HAS BEEN DISCLOSED'

That you blame the National Security Advisor speaks volumes about your ignorance.

The National Security Advisor does not have the authority nor the structure to "warn airports." If a warning was to be made to alert security officers, that was to have been done by the FAA and the DOT.
And who would order those two agencies to do that?

And how does that relate to this airport employee story?

And how about answering my question about the color coded terror warning system?

I've only asked about 5 times. :lol:

The National Security Advisor does not have any authority to "order" ANY agency.
Not what I asked.

Try again.

Probably criticized Clinton for it, since Bush was a candidate at the time.
For sake of argument, let's say that you are correct about Clinton's non-action.

The attack happened in October, 2000. Bush took office only 3 months later.

Why didn't Bush do anything about it?

Is there an expiration date on reprisals?

Was Bush limited to a specific window in which to respond?

Try to muster some honesty.

Calling me dishonest is counterproductive to discussion. Go ahead and live in your fantasy world.

People that are seldom honest have great difficulty recognizing honesty when you use it. Not to worry....serious conversation with them is an wishful illusion.

Yep they knew, Bush took off in Air Force One for hours and no one knew where he was when America needed him.
All flights were shut down except for getting the Bin Laden family out.

Everyone knew where Bush was, he was on TV you dolt.

Dolt? He is absolutely correct. Bush left Sarasota, FL with his "Oh, shit!" expression around 10am and spent the next 7.5 hours flying around the country, leaving Nebraska at 4:33pm.

Also, the Bin Laden family (none of whom had any ties to Osama for years) was questioned and released. They chartered a flight on September 19, 2001 well after normal commercial traffic resumed.

Wartime - Immediate Responses at Home

You're got to be fucking kidding me - a web/graphics website? :lol:

Who Are We?

We are a small, focused team of highly-skilled web developers, graphics designers, marketing and technology experts in many fields of expertise including graphic design, system architecture, and security. Our team is truly global, spanning several states, countries and timezones.
We've been doing web design for over a decade, and have sharpened our skills every year since. If you want quality designers, software programmers, web developers or people good with marketing skills, we can help!
What Do We Do?

We Design. We Build. We Host. In short, We Solve Problems.
Do you need a custom website designed for your business or for your personal needs? Do you need your existing website updated with new content and graphics? Are you unhappy with your current website provider or designers? We can help!

Are you a small business that needs an Internet presence? Not sure how to start out? We can help!

Do you want your own site hosted on a fast high-quality network? Do you miss the level of support and attention you get from "big" companies? We offer top-notch support and assistance (direct phone, text message and email, as you require) to help you solve even the most complicated of problems. No foreign accents, no waiting on hold, no delays.

gnu-designs, inc. Sick of an ugly Internet? We can help!

I stand corrected on the point regarding Bush flying on AF1 *after* the 9/11 attacks. Although, the insinuation that it was a bad thing is incorrect. It was absolutely right to hide the President during an attack.

As to your other point, it's a copy of the 9-11 commission report. You should read it sometime.

He can reverse Bush's massive debt with a stroke of a pen?

How?

You are a dishonest person.

You're going schizophrenic on us, from civil discussion to full-blown Assaholic.
In response to a comment on debt, you said:

Obama has all the authority he needs to reverse any Bush policy.

Who's being an asshole?

You are. Disagreeing on policy, results, and even interpretations of events is one thing. Accusing someone of being dishonest is quite uncivil.

But when you are shown to have such ignorance, I guess that's all you have left.

Everyone knew where Bush was, he was on TV you dolt.

Dolt? He is absolutely correct. Bush left Sarasota, FL with his "Oh, shit!" expression around 10am and spent the next 7.5 hours flying around the country, leaving Nebraska at 4:33pm.

You're got to be fucking kidding me - a web/graphics website? :lol:

Who Are We?

We are a small, focused team of highly-skilled web developers, graphics designers, marketing and technology experts in many fields of expertise including graphic design, system architecture, and security. Our team is truly global, spanning several states, countries and timezones.
We've been doing web design for over a decade, and have sharpened our skills every year since. If you want quality designers, software programmers, web developers or people good with marketing skills, we can help!
What Do We Do?

We Design. We Build. We Host. In short, We Solve Problems.
Do you need a custom website designed for your business or for your personal needs? Do you need your existing website updated with new content and graphics? Are you unhappy with your current website provider or designers? We can help!

Are you a small business that needs an Internet presence? Not sure how to start out? We can help!

Do you want your own site hosted on a fast high-quality network? Do you miss the level of support and attention you get from "big" companies? We offer top-notch support and assistance (direct phone, text message and email, as you require) to help you solve even the most complicated of problems. No foreign accents, no waiting on hold, no delays.

gnu-designs, inc. Sick of an ugly Internet? We can help!

I stand corrected on the point regarding Bush flying on AF1 *after* the 9/11 attacks. Although, the insinuation that it was a bad thing is incorrect. It was absolutely right to hide the President during an attack.

As to your other point, it's a copy of the 9-11 commission report. You should read it sometime.

This. The idea is to keep the president as safe as possible, as any defense response has to start with him, the whole "civilian control of the military" thing.

You're going schizophrenic on us, from civil discussion to full-blown Assaholic.
In response to a comment on debt, you said:

Obama has all the authority he needs to reverse any Bush policy.
Who's being an asshole?

You are. Disagreeing on policy, results, and even interpretations of events is one thing. Accusing someone of being dishonest is quite uncivil.

But when you are shown to have such ignorance, I guess that's all you have left.

There is no such thing as "interpretations of events". Either something happened or it didn't.

When are you going to back up your claim that the article is opinion?

When are you going to explain the point of the color coded terror warning system?

I've asked many times, and you keep dodging. Why?

I know this game: you dodge, you deflect, you say something outrageous, then when I call you out on it, you strike a faux self-righteous pose, claim I am being uncivil, and use that bogus excuse to slip out of answering legitimate questions.

What, you didn't get your marching orders. There is NO war on terror. It's the struggle against man made disasters. Chris Stevens and the other Americans weren't killed in a terrorist attack. They were killed in a man made disaster.

If you REALLY want to know a secret in the war on terror...TRY THIS.

According to senior diplomatic sources, the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and “lockdown”.

Hillary and Obama were WARNED of the exact date, time and place of these terrorist attacks and DID NOTHING!

Of course, in Obama's case, I guess it could have been one of the 3 to 4 days a week when he doesn't SHOW UP to the daily security briefings. Of course, that's probably Bush's fault too!

But really, I get it Obama. What was the point? It was ONLY the 11th anniversary of 9/11. Who could have seen THIS coming?

MORON!

Forum List

Back