NYT: AZ Shooter Bush Hating Marxist 9/11 Truther...

It looks like id-eots has gotten himself into a little snit.

Listen up, chump. Just because you use carpenter's tools to engage in your personal sexual deviancy, doesn't mean that others do. And if your anal sphincter is that cavernous from your "special" kind of regular self-abuse, maybe it wouldn't "hurt" you. But, really, the idea for most of us is pretty revolting.

Kindly keep your perversions to yourself and secured under lock and key.

Thenk yeeew.
:lol: Look at Liarbility the moron doing to eots what he claims the left is doing to Palin.

Actually, I KNEW that the imbecile and always dishonest Raving Lunacy would FAIL to get the point.

Damn, I'm good.

Let's think it through for the poor stupid uber-lib sheep shit followers like Raving Dishonesty.

Gov. Palin ACTUALLY had nothing to do with anything that Jared Loughner followed -- at least based on what we've learned so far. Nevertheless, some assholes of her filthy persuasion DID insist that Gov. Palin bore responsibility for what Loughner did in Tucson.

Fucking scumbag Troofers, like our pal id-eots, by contrast actually DID something to do with the fucking stupic crap that Loughner follwed -- based on what we've learned so far. They shared an interest in the delusional sick as shit 9/11 Troofer garbage. And yet, until I politely recommended that maybe this warrants some closer scrutiny of other nutjob Troofers, nobody seemed willing to step up to the plate to make that suggestion.

I have not argued that because he spews that vile 9/11 Troofer bullshit id-eots deserves any part of the blame for Tucson. What I did suggest is that he and that scumbag Jared Loughner share a particular version of mental illness and, given what Loughner then did, maybe other adherents of that special mental illness need to be scrutinized.

All in all, Raving Dipshit is not just wrong, but impervious to logic or reason.
The guy disliked and mistrusted the government.

Palin dislikes and mistrusts the government.

Like I said, you are doing to eots exactly what you are whining about being done to Palin.

You're a phony.

:lol: Look at Liarbility the moron doing to eots what he claims the left is doing to Palin.

Actually, I KNEW that the imbecile and always dishonest Raving Lunacy would FAIL to get the point.

Damn, I'm good.

Let's think it through for the poor stupid uber-lib sheep shit followers like Raving Dishonesty.

Gov. Palin ACTUALLY had nothing to do with anything that Jared Loughner followed -- at least based on what we've learned so far. Nevertheless, some assholes of her filthy persuasion DID insist that Gov. Palin bore responsibility for what Loughner did in Tucson.

Fucking scumbag Troofers, like our pal id-eots, by contrast actually DID something to do with the fucking stupic crap that Loughner follwed -- based on what we've learned so far. They shared an interest in the delusional sick as shit 9/11 Troofer garbage. And yet, until I politely recommended that maybe this warrants some closer scrutiny of other nutjob Troofers, nobody seemed willing to step up to the plate to make that suggestion.

I have not argued that because he spews that vile 9/11 Troofer bullshit id-eots deserves any part of the blame for Tucson. What I did suggest is that he and that scumbag Jared Loughner share a particular version of mental illness and, given what Loughner then did, maybe other adherents of that special mental illness need to be scrutinized.

All in all, Raving Dipshit is not just wrong, but impervious to logic or reason.

Like I said, you are doing to eots exactly what you are whining about being done to Palin.

You're a phony.

The guy -- if you are alluding to Jared Loughner -- you fucking stupid joke, may have disliked and mistrusted the government. Many 9/11 Troofers do seem to have that same attitude, you fucking dishonest poseur. And?

Gov. Palin mistrusts BIG government, not "government" in general, you liar.

The audacity of not embracing what the Constitution itself sought to avoid.

So, your attempt at a refutation of my dismissal of your dishonest "analogy" is just another in a long list of Raving dishonest fails.

You are the phony. In fact, you are just a skanky liar.

But many of us already know this.

All Troofers should be investigated lest their special brand of mental illness poses a danger to others.

Damn, I'm good.

You're a phony.
Holy shit what a spin you just did. He mistrusted all forms of Government
Sarah mistrust obama and the kind of government he wanted to force on the American people. To compare the two is being dishonest.

Last edited:
Sarah mistrust obama and the kind of government he wanted to force on the American people. To compare the two is being dishonest.
The video, posted Dec. 15, later turns more political.
"The majority of citizens in the United States of America have never read the United States of America's Constitution. You don't have to accept the federalist laws," the video's titles say. "In conclusion, reading the second United States Constitution, I can't trust the current government because of the ratifications: the government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar. No! I won't pay debt with a currency that's not backed by gold and silver! No! I won't trust in god!"
Arizona Suspected Gunman Passed FBI Background Check - FoxNews.com

:eusa_whistle:

"The majority of citizens in the United States of America have never read the United States of America's Constitution. You don't have to accept the federalist laws," the video's titles say. "In conclusion, reading the second United States Constitution, I can't trust the current government because of the ratifications: the government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar. No! I won't pay debt with a currency that's not backed by gold and silver! No! I won't trust in god!"

No reason for the whistle. Your reply made not even the beginning of a point.

You are truly brainless as well as dishonest, Raving Lunatic.

So obama allowed him the gun? I can spin it just like you can. The only difference between my spin and your spin I'm being honest about it.

So obama allowed him the gun? I can spin it just like you can. The only difference between my spin and your spin I'm being honest about it.
I'm sorry, I forgot how stupid you are.

I'm sorry, I forgot how stupid you are.

You see how it sounds when you try to spin things like you do? You think I'm stupid? I told you I was intentional with that spin unlike you you spin thinking you are telling the truth. Now thats stupid.

Forum List

Back