NYT: 100+ Black Pastors Expected to Endorse Donald Trump (BAM!)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Oh My.... there goes the POLLS UP AGAIN!

NYT ^
Donald J. Trump at a rally Tuesday at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center in South Carolina.Credit Randall Hill/Reuters Donald J. Trump will take the next step in his religious outreach effort next week when he announces the endorsement of a group of 100 African-American pastors and religious leaders at his Manhattan headquarters.

Here's the leader of this group of ******* for Jesus. So white he made Michael Jackson cry...
drd_pas.png

I know several black people who voted for Obama and are planning to vote for Trump this time. They like him.

I know several black people who voted for Obama and are planning to vote for Trump this time. They like him.
No one ever said the ******* were smart...
You racist bulldyke asshole.
So you think the ****** are smart? Want to see their IQ chart?
Im not intersted in your elitsist idiocy you political brute. People are people and one day they sill come round to MY way of thinking.

No one ever said the ******* were smart...
You racist bulldyke asshole.
So you think the ****** are smart? Want to see their IQ chart?
Im not intersted in your elitsist idiocy you political brute. People are people and one day they sill come round to MY way of thinking.
This is why the Founders granted them no power over the government. Democracy is a disaster with people like you around. The pitchforks weren't denied the vote for no reason after all. You fuckers are STU...PID...

maxresdefault.jpg

Slow, but not stupid. I am the Great GOOSE.

First, you don't know several black people.
Second, you don't know several black people.
Third, you don't know several black people.
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back