NY's Chuck Schumer: Tax Mississippi Rich But Not NY Rich

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
(The ultimate in forked tongued Devils, Chuckie Schumer says you can't regard New Yorkers at 250,000/year as rich)

"Schumer said the $250,000 limit is unacceptable since it will hit the metropolitan area disproportionately because of the high cost of living here.

“$250,000 makes you really rich in Mississippi but it doesn’t make you rich at all in New York and there ought to be some kind of scale based on the cost of living on how much you pay,” Schumer said"

Schumer: Obama

(The ultimate in forked tongued Devils, Chuckie Schumer says you can't regard New Yorkers at 250,000/year as rich)

"Schumer said the $250,000 limit is unacceptable since it will hit the metropolitan area disproportionately because of the high cost of living here.

“$250,000 makes you really rich in Mississippi but it doesn’t make you rich at all in New York and there ought to be some kind of scale based on the cost of living on how much you pay,” Schumer said"

Schumer: Obama

he happens to be correct.

Thank God some idiot liberal ass kissing Senator picked up on this.

Afterall, none of Obamas "top economists" did.

Schumer may not know any high-rise owners who have to spend $35,000 on a new tractor with mower, hoer, lifter, hitch, trailer, tiller, baler, sower, picker, seeder, weeder, etc. plus a $30,000 steel building to house it all in. And on top of all that, a 50-year drought that broke all records for heat and dry days. :rolleyes: Not only that, but the county had to raise the taxes at the rate of $600 a year for every 15 acres you own because THEIR gasoline costs went through the roof two years before the damn drought. :evil:

And a trip to New York City this year to visit the theater district this year is out of the question because nobody's gropin' our groins, so we have to drive, which is out of the question because gas prices tripled, and hotels had to raise their rates because of too many vacancies because gas prices rose.

Did I say gas prices are outta control, buddy? :rolleyes:

are all new yorkers as stupid as schumer? I know one weenie who is.. :lol:

Of course, you won't pop up with a cogent reasoning about how this particular statement of his is stupid, though. Guaranteed. Wish I could throw money on it.

This is nothing new. Some here imply that it's only Republicans that are responsible for crony capitalism (I call it crony Fascism). Yet, they conveniently forget that Wall Street is in Democrat Shumer's district. It's not Fascism when they do it I guess???

Schumer may not know any high-rise owners who have to spend

All operating costs and not included in your personal income

And on top of all that, a 50-year drought that broke all records for heat and dry days. :rolleyes:

if such weather coinditions had an affect on personal income then it is irrelevant

Not only that, but the county had to raise the taxes at the rate of $600 a year for every 15 acres you own because THEIR gasoline costs went through the roof two years before the damn drought. :evil:

And a trip to New York City this year to visit the theater district this year is out of the question because nobody's gropin' our groins, so we have to drive, which is out of the question because gas prices tripled, and hotels had to raise their rates because of too many vacancies because gas prices rose.

I do not like Schumer....but his argument is exactly what I have been saying all along.

You can not simply say "250K is rich"..

In NYC, for one to earn 250K one must pay unusually high rents or large costs for a house; simple cup of coffee is 6 bucks....crossing a bridge is 12 bucks.....lunch at a diner for 2 is 50 bucks (assuming you didnt order anything with meat in it).....

All things being equal, a family of four in NYC earning 250K is a lot less rich than a family of 4 in Idaho earning 250K.

You MUST take cost of living into consideration...

and to be honest...you shouldnt tax the "rich" anymore to begin with.

Of course, you won't pop up with a cogent reasoning about how this particular statement of his is stupid, though. Guaranteed. Wish I could throw money on it.

IM the "weenie" Willow is referring to.

And yes...she is crtiicizing the logic of what Putz Schumer said...but to be frank, he is 100% correct.

The irony is how no one else on the left would point it out...and now Schumer is going to be villified by the left.

IM the "weenie" Willow is referring to.

And yes...she is crtiicizing the logic of what Putz Schumer said...but to be frank, he is 100% correct.

The irony is how no one else on the left would point it out...and now Schumer is going to be villified by the left.

n'aw, she means Anthony Weiner.

Schumer may not know any high-rise owners who have to spend $35,000 on a new tractor with mower, hoer, lifter, hitch, trailer, tiller, baler, sower, picker, seeder, weeder, etc. plus a $30,000 steel building to house it all in. And on top of all that, a 50-year drought that broke all records for heat and dry days. :rolleyes: Not only that, but the county had to raise the taxes at the rate of $600 a year for every 15 acres you own because THEIR gasoline costs went through the roof two years before the damn drought. :evil:

Farms? All my food comes from restaurants and the supermarket! /Schumer

And for the same price of a 600-acre farm in Mississippi, you can buy a studio condo in Manhattan....

Last edited:

what's yer fucking point? NY is a state that taxes the piss outta they citizens so it cost more to live there???? was that yer stupid point?:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back