NYPD Thwarts Terror Bomb Plot -- Suspect Under Arrest

nahh.. probably some right wing survivalist terrorist just like Timothy McVeigh.

neither... sorry to disappoint you both.

muslim terrorist... if you bother to read the article.

He used a magazine from a Muslim terror group but I fail to see where the cops identified his religion. Also they very clearly stated he was a lone wolf. He is a nutter.

Of course the cops didn't ID his religion. That would be racist or something.

We can report here exclusively at PJM that the man arrested is Jose Pimentel of Harlem. On his Facebook page he describes himself as:

I am a Muslim convert from the Dominican Republic looking for other muslims living in the US specially in New York City to share a brotherhood with and to help each other stay firm on the religion. Also looking for anyone that wishes to learn more about Islam and other religions.

On his YouTube channel he states:

I am a Sunni Muslim BROTHER from the Dominican Republic currently living in Harlem, New York. Allah has guided me out of darkness and into the light. I support Islam and the muslims all the way and of course my heart goes out to the BIG BROTHERS of this Ummah The mujahideen i ask Allah to forgive u and give u victory over the disbelievers. Please Check out this Blog: IslamMediaWorks.com

The PJ Tatler » **UPDATED**PJM Exclusive: NYPD arrest Muslim in Harlem planning to blow up police, military facilities

neither... sorry to disappoint you both.

muslim terrorist... if you bother to read the article.

He used a magazine from a Muslim terror group but I fail to see where the cops identified his religion. Also they very clearly stated he was a lone wolf. He is a nutter.

Of course the cops didn't ID his religion. That would be racist or something.

We can report here exclusively at PJM that the man arrested is Jose Pimentel of Harlem. On his Facebook page he describes himself as:

I am a Muslim convert from the Dominican Republic looking for other muslims living in the US specially in New York City to share a brotherhood with and to help each other stay firm on the religion. Also looking for anyone that wishes to learn more about Islam and other religions.

On his YouTube channel he states:

I am a Sunni Muslim BROTHER from the Dominican Republic currently living in Harlem, New York. Allah has guided me out of darkness and into the light. I support Islam and the muslims all the way and of course my heart goes out to the BIG BROTHERS of this Ummah The mujahideen i ask Allah to forgive u and give u victory over the disbelievers. Please Check out this Blog: IslamMediaWorks.com

The PJ Tatler » **UPDATED**PJM Exclusive: NYPD arrest Muslim in Harlem planning to blow up police, military facilities

They didn't HAVE to identify his religion. Everything in the story did. And RGS knows it. He's just trolling because it was my thread.

And he never misses an opportunity to derail my threads... even if it's on a subject he has no complaints about.

FBI Was Concerned NYPD’s ‘Lone Wolf’ Case Raised Issues Of Entrapment
Jose Pimentel wasn’t exactly hiding.

The 27-year-old accused of plotting to attack New York with pipe bombs was operating a website that espoused his beliefs in committing terror against the U.S. and was relatively well known in law enforcement circles.

Federal authorities passed on the case — with one source telling TPM on Sunday night that the FBI passed several times, and an official telling the Associated Press on Monday that Pimentel “didn’t have the predisposition or the ability to do anything on his own.” That’s leaving observers wondering what exactly the feds didn’t like about the case and setting up another squabble in the long-running turf war between the New York Police Department and the FBI.

The Associated Press also reported that the FBI passed on the case — involving a bomb plot against New York City post offices and police stations. They believe Pimentel lacked the capability — financial and otherwise — to pull off a plot and wouldn’t have done it had it not been for the NYPD Intelligence Division’s cooperating source.
FBI Was Concerned NYPD’s ‘Lone Wolf’ Case Raised Issues Of Entrapment | TPMMuckraker

Not to rain on jillian's parade, exactly, but let me just ask the question (I haven't read the whole thread, so it might be something somebody else already asked):

What are the chances that the "intel" which permitted the NYPD and the Manhattan DA's Office (and the Feds) to investigate this case to a terrific conclusion was derived from NSA Surveillance techniques?

The left likes to pretend that we don't have a Muslim terrorist problem in our own country. They keep talking about Tim McVeigh lol.

Forum List

Back