NYPD sued for forcing Muslim women to remove headscarves in arrest photos)

they boxed themselves in, having to rely on violent racists, terrorists, traitors, deviants, pedophiles, stupid brainwashed kids, etc., many of them at odds with their fellow vermin, which in turn makes it impossible for the DNC to pretend to have any kind of a platform, so they have to rely on fake news and criminality.
Add invaders to that list.

I am afraid of dogs (phobia) I have been thinking of having one, anyway----to walk it past Public Salat Pests. An obscure
shariah bit--------*) if a dog walks in front of a 'salat'ing person-
the "prayer" does not reach jannah----it plops into the
sewer or jahanaam (? (*
I never knew the details of why Muslims hate dogs, I just knew Muslim cab drivers wouldn't allow them in the cabs - even tiny ones.

That will be something else if they win. I heard they are starting to sell jijabs at Macy’s

yes------Macy's -----good idea-----if it's marketable-----why not SELL IT I vote that 10% of the proceeds be donated to
SAINT PATRICK's cathedral ---to finance new bells-----and
light up the big cross up front. Make that 50%

That will be something else if they win. I heard they are starting to sell jijabs at Macy’s
Is there still a Macy's ? I thought they collapsed, after they badmouthed President Trump. Last I heard, they were closing stores all over the US. Good riddance to them.

I am afraid of dogs (phobia) I have been thinking of having one, anyway----to walk it past Public Salat Pests. An obscure
sewer or jahanaam (? (*
I never knew the details of why Muslims hate dogs, I just knew Muslim cab drivers wouldn't allow them in the cabs - even tiny ones.

very simple-----muhummad did not like them----he liked cats----so having a cat is the pious thing to do. Muhummad also
like the color green. --------he also like young girls

A replay of Mateen's pork-and-hamburger religious arrogance.
A replay of THOUSANDS OF EXAMPLES of moronic Muslim Islamization, expecting and demanding that the West adjust to them.

sewer or jahanaam (? (*

Since they're terrorist dogs anyway, wouldn't that just be redundant?

Is there still a Macy's ? I thought they collapsed, after they badmouthed President Trump. Last I heard, they were closing stores all over the US. Good riddance to them.

I heard the same thing-----those giant damned expensive
stores were going down......but lately they INTRODUCED
Halal clothing (???) Maybe they are trying to recover.

What a nutty age we live in . Americans of past centuries (even the 20th) would think our nation has gone crazy. I know I do. So now 2 Muslim women arrested by New York City police, are all up in arms that they were forced to remove their headscarves, for their mug shot pictures. Well, everybody else has to remove headwear for police photos, so what makes these two think they're so special ?

Answer: they are Muslims. And as such, they think that all of America is supposed to adapt TO THEM, instead of the other way around. Yup. It's another case of attempted Islamization. I wonder where Muslims get their gall. I guess its a combination of centuries of conditioning, leftist ass kissing, and simple stupidty.

NYPD sued for forcing Muslim women to remove headscarves in arrest photos
. Well in order to recognize them again on the streets, they probably should have photographed them with their head gear on. I mean they wear that crap almost 24-7 right ?? LOL.

Maybe make them wear the jail bird colored ones.

What a nutty age we live in . Americans of past centuries (even the 20th) would think our nation has gone crazy. I know I do. So now 2 Muslim women arrested by New York City police, are all up in arms that they were forced to remove their headscarves, for their mug shot pictures. Well, everybody else has to remove headwear for police photos, so what makes these two think they're so special ?

Answer: they are Muslims. And as such, they think that all of America is supposed to adapt TO THEM, instead of the other way around. Yup. It's another case of attempted Islamization. I wonder where Muslims get their gall. I guess its a combination of centuries of conditioning, leftist ass kissing, and simple stupidty.

NYPD sued for forcing Muslim women to remove headscarves in arrest photos
. Well in order to recognize them again on the streets, they probably should have photographed them with their head gear on. I mean they wear that crap almost 24-7 right ?? LOL.

Maybe make them wear the jail bird colored ones.

It might be a good idea to mug them WITH AND WITHOUT---
for real ID pictures you need profile------and at least one ear

sewer or jahanaam (? (*

very simple-----muhummad did not like them----he liked cats----so having a cat is the pious thing to do. Muhummad also
like the color green. --------he also like young girls

there is more-----muslims are also not supposed to TOUCH
a dog--------but cats all over the house------spreading their
toxoplasmosis is FINE

toxoplasmosis is FINE
I've had cats for 12 years. Never had any toxoplasmosis, but 2 of them did succumb to hepatic lipodosis, a dreadful ailment.

toxoplasmosis is FINE
I've had cats for 12 years. Never had any toxoplasmosis, but 2 of them did succumb to hepatic lipodosis, a dreadful ailment.

toxoplasmosis can be asymptomatic in adults and---then just go away. The danger is to PREGNANT WOMEN------even the temporary infection can impact BIG on the fetus. Worry not. It didn't happen

Forum List

Back