NYPD statistics show 96 percent of shooting victims are black or Hispanic and that mi

Has anyone told us the % by race who are committing violent crimes in Couer D'Alene, Idaho?

Knowing that it is an outdated term that many people find offensive, what motivates you to insist on using that term? Don't whine about being misrepresented if you can't provide reason to reach any conclusion other than the obvious. If it is for the obvious reason, be man enough to be up front about it at least.
It's not an outdated word. Who said it was? It's even a choice for race on the u.s. census. What is your objection?

Don't you want to talk about negroes committing over half the violent crime in the united states?

unk said:
So, no more whining from you about your being a filthy fucking racist

Define "racist".

unk said:
No one has claimed that. Is it your intention to be dishonest now?
I'm trying to wade through all the deflections and dodging.
Your negro friend is putting forth a load of marxist psychobabble.
Do you finally acknowledge that negroes commit over half the violent crime in the u.s.?

unk said:
Ok, you ready to stop playing coy and drop all the pretense about your not being a fucking racist now?
Define "racist".

unk said:
Why did you feel the need to change his screen name in your reply?
Why do you desperately avoid admitting the truth?

unk said:
Knowing that it is an outdated term that many people find offensive, what motivates you to insist on using that term? Don't whine about being misrepresented if you can't provide reason to reach any conclusion other than the obvious. If it is for the obvious reason, be man enough to be up front about it at least.
Who said it was "outdated"? I'm not particularly interested in playing pc word games.

So, it's resolved then that negroes do in fact commit over half the violent crime in the u.s. despite being only 14% of the population.

Has anyone told us the % by race who are committing violent crimes in Couer D'Alene, Idaho?

This thread is "NYPD statistics show 96 percent of shooting victims are black or Hispanic"

If you want to talk about Idaho, start a thread about Idaho.

When they start out with "I am not a racist but....."

Who said that?
You're dodging.

JakeStarkey said:
The thread is an attack by assholes on race.
Define "racist".

Acknowledging and admitting truth and facts is "wrong" to you for some reason? Why is that?

You can't contest the fact that negroes commit over half the violent crime in the u.s. despite making up only 14% of the population, so your strategy is to avoid the issue and call people names?

Racists, I know, like you hate being called racists.

Tuff, bright eyes. You are what you are.

I see..since you can't refute that that negroes commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, you try to change the subject and completely duck the issue as an excuse to use the fake commie word "racist".... as if that somehow "wins" the debate.

Define "racist".

It's not an outdated word. Who said it was?

Yeah, being disingenuous really makes you look like less of a racist, you idiotic shitstain. Fuck you. At least have the balls to be up front about it, pussy.

Maybe bf109gay needs to crawl back to stormfront for more instructions.

I see..since you can't refute that that negroes commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, you try to change the subject and completely duck the issue as an excuse to use the fake commie word "racist".... as if that somehow "wins" the debate.

Define "racist".

Did it not say that 96 % of the victims were Black or Hispanic?

Since you can't dispute that whites commit the disproportionate amount of violence in Cour D'Alene.

What you are trying is hasty generalization, one of the easiest fallacies of logic to establish.

Yeah, you are racist and deserve no respect.

Define "racist".

That sounds like equal opportunity violence.

Hmmm, I wonder who the Klan and White citizens councils committed violence primarily against?

Bf109G since you pointed out the problems with "nergos" being the most violent most horrible creatures on this world whats you solution kill them all I mean they are only 14% of the population here in the US so why not just kill'em all I bet that would make you feel so much better you racist piece of shit

It's not an outdated word. Who said it was?

Yeah, being disingenuous really makes you look like less of a racist, you idiotic shitstain. Fuck you. At least have the balls to be up front about it, pussy.

Who said it was "outdated"?
Link?

unk said:
You don't even have the sack to be honest about it, you pathetic coward....
By setting up straw men to argue with, pussy?.....
Maybe bf109gay needs to crawl back to stormfront for more instructions.

Sure..whatever you say, boy.

nonukes said:
Did it not say that 96 % of the victims were Black or Hispanic?

So you're ok with negroes killing other negroes? or hispanics?

Between 2000 and 2010 there were 9748 murders in N.Y. State

negroes committed 3883 of them
"hispanics" committed 393
Whites committed 2194 of them

4298 were classified as committed by "unknown"

negroes were victims in 5745 of them
"hispanics were victims in 508 of them
Whites were victims in 3255 of them

jake said:
Since you can't dispute that whites commit the disproportionate amount of violence in Cour D'Alene.
We aren't talking about Idaho, but I'll humor you as you desperately try to dodge and deflect.

There were 339 murders in Idaho between 2000 and 2010..and no, not all of them were committed by whites...
More occur in new your state in less than one week than in the entire decade in Idaho.
More occur in detroit in one year than in the whole decade in Idaho.
More occur in one year in Chicago than in the whole decade in Idaho..

So yeah..it's a virtual killing field up there.Those evil racist white people. At that rate it will take over 30 years to equal New York state's stats...LMAO...

jake said:
What you are trying is hasty generalization, one of the easiest fallacies of logic to establish.
No. I have FBI/DOJ statistics. You are dodging and pretending a level of intelligence you obviously don't possess.
jake said:
Yeah, you are racist and deserve no respect.
Still dodging...*yawn*
Define "racist".

jake said:
Hmmm, I wonder who the Klan and White citizens councils committed violence primarily against?
Negro criminals, primarily.
Got any stats to offer or is your whole act ducking and dodging?
Here's a few..from those hateful racists in the FBI/DOJ...

Statistics
*More than 1,600 Whites are murdered by Blacks each year. Blacks murder Whites at 18 times the rate Whites murder Blacks.
*About 1 million Whites were murdered, robbed, assaulted, or raped by Blacks in 1992
*In the last 30 years, 170 million violent and nonviolent crimes were committed by Blacks against Whites in the U.S.
*Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.
*27 million nonviolent crimes were committed in the U.S. in 1992 alone. 31% of the robberies involved Black offenders and White victims; only 2% involved White offenders and Black victims.
The above stats were collected by an Australian reporter, Neil Sheehan, who dug out half-concealed U.S. crime figures for an article in the Sydney Morning Herald (May 2, 1995). The contents of his article, he commented, could not possibly be published or discussed in the U.S. mainstream media.

Paved With Good Intentions, a book by Jared Taylor, also studies crime statistics by race. It must be stressed that Blacks make up only 12% of the population according to the 1990 U.S. census (and Black males about 6%), but they commit a vastly disproportionate number of violent crime.
Mr. Taylor reveals:
1) 58% of all arrests for weapons violations are Blacks.
2) 46% of all arrests for violent crimes are Blacks.
3) 73% of all “justified self-defense” killings are committed by Blacks.
4) 60.5% of all Blacks are armed with some type of weapon at all times.
5) 98% of all youths arrested for gun fights in Atlanta are Blacks.

And just in case you feel that my sources are unreliable, here are FEDERAL statistics verified by the Department of Justice.

*Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
*Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.
*Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.
*Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas. - Lafayette Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Here are some accurate stats according to population and race. You'll notice a hugely disproportionate number of blacks are represented.
Remember, percentage is the key. According to the raw data, USUALLY whites commit more crime..but notice that as a smaller percentage of the population more crimes are committed by blacks
Fewer blacks but higher numbers, see?

Table 43 - Crime in the United States 2006
Table 49 - Crime in the United States 2006
Table 55 - Crime in the United States 2006
Table 61 - Crime in the United States 2006
Table 67 - Crime in the United States 2006

The Color of Crime: Race, Crime, and Justice in America. Second, Expanded Edition, 2005

Major Findings of The Color of Crime -- Second, Expanded Edition (2005)

Major Findings:

Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.

Crime Rates

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration

Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

The Color of Crime is an expanded version of a monograph on crime first published by NCF in 1999.

I'm pretty sure you guys lack the attention span to focus long enough to read and begin to comprehend these stats..so I'll let you get back to your juvenile name calling and posing for each other.
But for now, since obviously you can't keep pace with the discussion or make a meaningful, coherent contribution, perhaps you should just excuse yourself from it.

I appreciate any input you may have, but please read the thread and make an effort to be sensible and polite before commenting so we can avoid redundant, mundane repetition and juvenile insults and cursing.

I am not going to continue to talk with people who have no logical point to make, and don't stand for anything other than the sake of argument and name calling.
At this point, it's clear you do not possess the necessary intellect to post on this topic anyway and should probably go elsewhere to entertain yourselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back