NYPD officer in Eric Garner case fired

The policeman was not prosecuted
He was removed from his job for not doing his job

After he was investigated for indictment at the State AND the Federal level.

This reeks of them settling for crumbs.

He was doing his job, the question was how he did his job. Garner resisted arrest.
Since when is death the penalty for resisting arrest?
The morbidly obese with diabetes have heart attacks and die all the time.

If I break a policy at work I'm likely going to get fired. If I break a policy at work and someone dies, you can bet I am going to get fired.

I have no idea why some hold a police officer to a different standard. Just do what you are instructed and no one gets fired.

There is a serious question as to if he intended to apply a chokehold, or was just wrestling with a very large, resisting man, along with other officers.

The Admin Judge called it a chokehold, but many disagree.

Many disagree with a judge's ruling in many cases. Does that matter?

It matters in this case because you are arguing he should have been fired.

Based upon court findings. I hold the officer to the same standard I would have been held to.

Don’t. Your not a cop and you have never been in the situation. He did his job and got screwed for it. It was a political statement. Cops have to make split second decisions. They don’t have the luxury of being able to think about it. The guy kept resisting and they were trying to subdue him. Sad that he died but it’s not the cops fault. Your just a Monday morning quarterback Until you walk in the shoes and do the job your opinion is shit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What split second decision did he have to make? The cop wasn't being assaulted, he didn't have to make a split second decision as to whether "the object in Garner's hand was a weapon or a cell phone".

You're just parrotting the inane bullshit people use to justify the police unnecessarily taking the life of another. For an act for which the punishment is most definitely not death.

There is a serious question as to if he intended to apply a chokehold, or was just wrestling with a very large, resisting man, along with other officers.

Based upon court findings. I hold the officer to the same standard I would have been held to.

Don’t. Your not a cop and you have never been in the situation. He did his job and got screwed for it. It was a political statement. Cops have to make split second decisions. They don’t have the luxury of being able to think about it. The guy kept resisting and they were trying to subdue him. Sad that he died but it’s not the cops fault. Your just a Monday morning quarterback Until you walk in the shoes and do the job your opinion is shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had NO reason to even touch him.

What drugs are you on. They had every right to touch him. He resisted and they tried to subdue him and he fought them. Don’t talk about things you don’t know. I’m a retired police officer and 2 of my nephews are on NYPD. His firing was all political. He didn’t do anything wrong and was found innocent. Don’t talk about what you don’t know. When you walk in there shoes then you can pass judgment. Until then shut the fuck up

Don’t. Your not a cop and you have never been in the situation. He did his job and got screwed for it. It was a political statement. Cops have to make split second decisions. They don’t have the luxury of being able to think about it. The guy kept resisting and they were trying to subdue him. Sad that he died but it’s not the cops fault. Your just a Monday morning quarterback Until you walk in the shoes and do the job your opinion is shit

He was breaking the law that democrats passed.... that is normally a death sentence around the world.

He was breaking no law. He had broke the law in the past.

Time to take your head out of your ass. Moron.

He was doing his job, the question was how he did his job. Garner resisted arrest.

Your a moron.

Live updates: NYPD officer Daniel Pantaleo fired - CNN

Not surprising, since the Judge reviewing the case recommended it, and the current Police Chief is nothing more than a DiBlasio shill.

Needless to say the PBA isn't happy about this:

He subdued him with a chokehold in violation of department policy. The firing was justified and should have happened a while ago.

Another moron with no clue.

Don’t. Your not a cop and you have never been in the situation. He did his job and got screwed for it. It was a political statement. Cops have to make split second decisions. They don’t have the luxury of being able to think about it. The guy kept resisting and they were trying to subdue him. Sad that he died but it’s not the cops fault. Your just a Monday morning quarterback Until you walk in the shoes and do the job your opinion is shit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What split second decision did he have to make? The cop wasn't being assaulted, he didn't have to make a split second decision as to whether "the object in Garner's hand was a weapon or a cell phone".

You're just parrotting the inane bullshit people use to justify the police unnecessarily taking the life of another. For an act for which the punishment is most definitely not death.

He was resisting arrest and fighting back against the cops. They had too subdue him. Until you walk in our shoes just shut the fuck up because you sound like every typical asshole who runs there mouth thinking they know the system. TV isn’t like the real world

What drugs are you on. They had every right to touch him. He resisted and they tried to subdue him and he fought them. Don’t talk about things you don’t know. I’m a retired police officer and 2 of my nephews are on NYPD. His firing was all political. He didn’t do anything wrong and was found innocent. Don’t talk about what you don’t know. When you walk in there shoes then you can pass judgment. Until then shut the fuck up

They had no justification in touching him. He was simply standing on a sidewalk.

We are finally getting somewhere with dealing with police officers that don't understand that they can't do whatever they want.

He was breaking the law that democrats passed.... that is normally a death sentence around the world.

When you can't counter the point, call people names.

Bravo.

He was resisting arrest and fighting back against the cops. They had too subdue him. Until you walk in our shoes just shut the fuck up because you sound like every typical asshole who runs there mouth thinking they know the system. TV isn’t like the real world

$8 million because they violated his civil rights. Keep your hands to yourself.

There was no death penalty except what he brought upon himself by resisting arrest.

If Gardner has simply placed his hands behind his back to be handcuffed when he was arrested, would anything have happened to him? Would he still be alive if he complied with the officer's instructions?

He committed suicide by cop.

There was no death penalty except what he brought upon himself by resisting arrest.

If Gardner has simply placed his hands behind his back to be handcuffed when he was arrested, would anything have happened to him? Would he still be alive if he complied with the officer's instructions?

Arrested for what? And then to save time, resisting to what?

Eric Garner had asthma, heart disease, was morbidly obese, and was hustling on the streets. He ended up dying too young by my making lots of poor decisions, and his last poor decision was resisting arrest.

They had no justification in touching him. He was simply standing on a sidewalk.

We are finally getting somewhere with dealing with police officers that don't understand that they can't do whatever they want.

He was illegally selling cigarettes and the store called the police. Your not making headway. What will morons like you do when the police decide the job isn’t worth it and find another living. Who will people call. This is what Democrats and asshole liberals are doing. Be careful what you wish for. Do you think you can protect people from crime. I doubt it, you would shit your pants. It’s ok for cops to get slaughtered but wrestling with some piece of shit who has a record, broke the law and fought with police dies of a heart attack and now the cops are criminals. You have no idea what your talking about and have been watching to many police shows on TV.

When you can't counter the point, call people names.

Bravo.

Are you a cop. Where you a cop. No. I was, and I’ve been through more shit in a weekend then you’ll go through in your entire life So excuse me if I don’t listen to a moron who just repeats what he hears. You haven’t seen nasty yet.

$8 million because they violated his civil rights. Keep your hands to yourself.

Did he put his hands on the cops, yes he did and as soon as he did he broke another law and when they tried to arrest him he fought with them. You don’t put your hands on a police officer. It’s assault moron. People like you are too stupid to know the law. Anyone put there hands on me while I was a police officer got locked up and if they resisted I use the necessary force in return to subdue them. That’s how it works, but you wouldn’t know that because your a liberal moron. Learn the law first the open your mouth. Of course they sued, there pieces of shit and some lawyer told them to sue and the City would settle with them. Just like scumbags who you arrest that there lawyer tells them to say he was assaulted so you will drop your charges. It happened twice in my career and I told the lawyer to go fuck himself and I see you in court. Both times the judge through out the charges filed against me. Then when we went to court for my charges against the scumbag there was no plea deal and he got hit with the max on every charge.

Arrested for what? And then to save time, resisting to what?

Are you really that dumb. Is it even possible to be as stupid as you. Arrested for selling cigarettes (untaxed) in front of a store that sold them as well. The owner called the police and when they went to arrest him he wouldn’t put his hands behind his back and resisted. Do I need to draw a picture for you. You are embarrassing yourself.

Your a moron.

Can't answer my question huh?

New Topics

Forum List

Back