NYPD officer in Eric Garner case fired

If I break a policy at work I'm likely going to get fired. If I break a policy at work and someone dies, you can bet I am going to get fired. Pantaleo list a job and can ho and find another, Garner was murdered and he doesn't get a do over.

I have no idea why some hold a police officer to a different standard. Just do what you are instructed and no one gets fired.

There is a serious question as to if he intended to apply a chokehold, or was just wrestling with a very large, resisting man, along with other officers.

The Admin Judge called it a chokehold, but many disagree.

So you think it is ok for a police officer to choke a man to death. This guy should be doing 20 to Life, it just shows that there is still 2 Justice Systems in this country. I also believe all the officers who watched this murder should pay a price as well.
Typical black criminal. does not even consider resisting arrest a crime. Now that this cop has been fired, watch for crime to skyrocket, giving you even more opportunities to steal a two dollar beer.

Resisting an unlawful arrest is not a crime. If Garner had survived, any charges would have been dropped and the settlement still paid out.

Try again:

Do U.S. Citizens Have the Right to Resist 'Unlawful Arrest'?

He was resisting arrest. He was being taken in for selling loose cigarettes.

No he wasn't. He was suspected that maybe that is what he was doing but he had no cigarettes on him. The cops decided to search someone based upon past actions. That is illegal and a violation of ones civil rights. Hence the millions in settlement.

The cops were called over a fight. Those fighting we gone and the cops itching for action had to find another way to release that. They decided to pick on someone minding his own business.

Once he started resisting, he created the situation in which the cops had to use force to take him down.

He was standing around, and probably selling loosies as he was known to do. In NYC, as stupid as that sounds, that is illegal.

You can not search someone over "Probably". He had no cigarette's on him. But again, go ahead and defend someone over even what you describe as a stupid law.

He started resisting when questioned. Garner created the situation. He was being an ass.

It is understandable to be an ass when a police officer is trying to violate your rights.

So any time a person is pulled over they should just tell the police to fuck off?

If I break a policy at work I'm likely going to get fired. If I break a policy at work and someone dies, you can bet I am going to get fired.

I have no idea why some hold a police officer to a different standard. Just do what you are instructed and no one gets fired.

There is a serious question as to if he intended to apply a chokehold, or was just wrestling with a very large, resisting man, along with other officers.

Many disagree with a judge's ruling in many cases. Does that matter?

It matters in this case because you are arguing he should have been fired.

Based upon court findings. I hold the officer to the same standard I would have been held to.

Is your life at risk by ghetto thugs every day?

Irrelevant. The Constitution applies to everyone. No ones life was at risk at that for someone selling loose cigarette's. (not that he was). The city simply wanted their tax. Taxes are a good thing now?

No he wasn't. He was suspected that maybe that is what he was doing but he had no cigarettes on him. The cops decided to search someone based upon past actions. That is illegal and a violation of ones civil rights. Hence the millions in settlement.

The cops were called over a fight. Those fighting we gone and the cops itching for action had to find another way to release that. They decided to pick on someone minding his own business.

Once he started resisting, he created the situation in which the cops had to use force to take him down.

He was standing around, and probably selling loosies as he was known to do. In NYC, as stupid as that sounds, that is illegal.

You can not search someone over "Probably". He had no cigarette's on him. But again, go ahead and defend someone over even what you describe as a stupid law.

He started resisting when questioned. Garner created the situation. He was being an ass.

It is understandable to be an ass when a police officer is trying to violate your rights.

So any time a person is pulled over they should just tell the police to fuck off?

Being pulled over is not a violation of your civil rights if the officer see's you do something illegal. Are you really so desperate as to go here?

If I break a policy at work I'm likely going to get fired. If I break a policy at work and someone dies, you can bet I am going to get fired. Pantaleo list a job and can ho and find another, Garner was murdered and he doesn't get a do over.

So you think it is ok for a police officer to choke a man to death. This guy should be doing 20 to Life, it just shows that there is still 2 Justice Systems in this country. I also believe all the officers who watched this murder should pay a price as well.
Typical black criminal. does not even consider resisting arrest a crime. Now that this cop has been fired, watch for crime to skyrocket, giving you even more opportunities to steal a two dollar beer.

Resisting an unlawful arrest is not a crime. If Garner had survived, any charges would have been dropped and the settlement still paid out.

Try again:

Found "not guilty" for shooting three police officers in an illegal raid.

Texas Man Found Not Guilty for Shooting Three Cops During NoKnock Raid - Photography is Not a Crime

Nothing unlawful about it, liar.

Being pulled over is not a violation of your civil rights if the officer see's you do something illegal. Are you really so desperate as to go here?

But it could be for no reason, and thus as you are stating, an unlawful arrest attempt. Should a person thus start fighting the police?

Try again:

Texas Man Found Not Guilty for Shooting Three Cops During NoKnock Raid - Photography is Not a Crime
It is if they are taking pictures of little girls in the restrooms.

Try again:

In that case the guy didn't know they were cops. Garner knew these guys were cops.

If I break a policy at work I'm likely going to get fired. If I break a policy at work and someone dies, you can bet I am going to get fired.

He just held on to him long enough to take him to the ground. If he had applied a choke "hold", he wouldnt have been able to say "i cant breathe" because, he would have been unconscious.

People in Brazillian jiu jitsu schools all over the world get choked out every single day. No one ever dies. The choke didnt kill him, it was in unhealthy obese body that killed him.

The judge made a bad call out of ignorance on the subject.

But it could be for no reason, and thus as you are stating, an unlawful arrest attempt. Should a person thus start fighting the police?

They should resist.

Try again:

It is if they are taking pictures of little girls in the restrooms.

Stop doing that.

A BS political move combined with fear because Garner's family said there would be "marches" (meaning violence against police) "like you have never seen before". The officer did not kill Garner. His belligerent attitude, refusing to listen to officers, and general poor lifestyle choices got him killed.

Live updates: NYPD officer Daniel Pantaleo fired - CNN

Not surprising, since the Judge reviewing the case recommended it, and the current Police Chief is nothing more than a DiBlasio shill.

Needless to say the PBA isn't happy about this:

4adfac9c-ecef-4c98-8060-018a08e19948.png
I don't think karma is done with him

Try again:

In that case the guy didn't know they were cops. Garner knew these guys were cops.

Driver found not guilty in resisting arrest case

Steven L Anderson: Jury returns NOT GUILTY verdict on ALL counts in Pastor Anderson trial on 8/13/10

This white lady tells border patrol to screw off and was eventually sent on her way.

Lol
Boy,
The fat tub of shit was resisting, and he was a fat tub of shit that was the reason not being able to breath.

Lol
Boy,
The fat tub of shit was resisting, and he was a fat tub of shit that was the reason not being able to breath.
These idiots deserve the crime wave they are asking for.

They should resist.
Good, more dead thugs.

Live updates: NYPD officer Daniel Pantaleo fired - CNN

Not surprising, since the Judge reviewing the case recommended it, and the current Police Chief is nothing more than a DiBlasio shill.

Needless to say the PBA isn't happy about this:

4adfac9c-ecef-4c98-8060-018a08e19948.png
The police officer can go across the river and get a job with the NJPD or even WWE. If he can wrestle the likes of Eric to the floor, he could definately compete with the brutes of professional wrestling.

Sorry, but this firing was political, not administrative. and He was only one of several cops trying to take Garner down, but the only one fired.
Another liberal policy (criminalizing the sale of loose cigarettes) gone bad.

Many disagree with a judge's ruling in many cases. Does that matter?

It matters in this case because you are arguing he should have been fired.

Based upon court findings. I hold the officer to the same standard I would have been held to.

Is your life at risk by ghetto thugs every day?

Irrelevant. The Constitution applies to everyone. No ones life was at risk at that for someone selling loose cigarette's. (not that he was). The city simply wanted their tax. Taxes are a good thing now?
His life wasnt at risk if he had just complied. He created the situation that led to his own death. Unhealthy fat people should be the last people to try and fight cops.

Forum List

Back