NYPD officer in Eric Garner case fired

Sorry, but getting handcuffed for selling loosies and squads of officers or even soldiers going house to house to confiscate firearms aren't even in the same ballpark.

Garner had been through the system before, he knew he would be out in a few days. He decided to fight back, and he paid for it.

Yeah, there's be a good reason for the former.

Yes, he had been through the system. He had a whole history of the police harrassing him for nothing, and he got fed up.

That didn't call for a cop to use a fatal choke hold on him.

Selling loosies is a crime the NYPD has to arrest people for.

In his own pathetic mind was he being hassled "for no reason"

he resisted, he died.

What a typical dumb fucking anti-law enforcement, racist, spew of bullshit. Fuck that cocksucker that died. He was asked to comply and did not. Fuck him.

The cop lost his job and the city had to pay out $6 Million. Sorry, man, I'm sure this kind of racist bullying makes you feel better about your tiny dick, but the rest of us can't afford it.

Well then idiots like you can pay this undeserved settlement. You got your ass kicked all over a Michael Brown thread, now you're here getting smacked around again. Protecting and coddling criminals may make you and your microscopic dick feel better, but we law abiding citizens aren't going to stand for it.

The citizens serving on juries are the ones giving awards to the plaintiffs in the cases. You know, that whole pathetic Bill of Rights thing. Where people are entitled to a trial by their peers?

The problems are not with the juries, nor the citizens, nor the accused. The problem is the police who are not taught to follow policy and procedures. They are taught to get around the policies, to frame their statements so it sounds like they are doing the job properly.

The cop used a prohibited technique against Gardner. It was prohibited because it can lead to a death too easily. It was lethal force that was not warranted. This violation was more serious than the crime Gardner was accused of.

Let me give you an example. Let’s say the police come to your house. They claim to be investigating your neighbors for domestic violence and want to watch out your window. You say no. Not without a warrant. The police break down the door and arrest you for interfering with a police investigation. The police have just entered your home against your wishes without a warrant. They arrested you for exercising your clearly stated rights within the Constitution.

Who is the bad guy? The answer there is the cops. And yes. That actually happened.

Family allegedly forced from home by police files rare Third Amendment suit

The cops are not always right. Nor a perpetual force for good. They refuse to abide by the limits, counting on fools like yourself to fall for the anarchy argument. If we don’t support criminals calling themselves cops, we will have anarchy with criminals running amok. If you can not do the job within policy, then find other employment.

What a typical dumb fucking anti-law enforcement, racist, spew of bullshit. Fuck that cocksucker that died. He was asked to comply and did not. Fuck him.

The cop lost his job and the city had to pay out $6 Million. Sorry, man, I'm sure this kind of racist bullying makes you feel better about your tiny dick, but the rest of us can't afford it.

Well then idiots like you can pay this undeserved settlement. You got your ass kicked all over a Michael Brown thread, now you're here getting smacked around again. Protecting and coddling criminals may make you and your microscopic dick feel better, but we law abiding citizens aren't going to stand for it.

The citizens serving on juries are the ones giving awards to the plaintiffs in the cases. You know, that whole pathetic Bill of Rights thing. Where people are entitled to a trial by their peers?

The problems are not with the juries, nor the citizens, nor the accused. The problem is the police who are not taught to follow policy and procedures. They are taught to get around the policies, to frame their statements so it sounds like they are doing the job properly.

The cop used a prohibited technique against Gardner. It was prohibited because it can lead to a death too easily. It was lethal force that was not warranted. This violation was more serious than the crime Gardner was accused of.

Let me give you an example. Let’s say the police come to your house. They claim to be investigating your neighbors for domestic violence and want to watch out your window. You say no. Not without a warrant. The police break down the door and arrest you for interfering with a police investigation. The police have just entered your home against your wishes without a warrant. They arrested you for exercising your clearly stated rights within the Constitution.

Who is the bad guy? The answer there is the cops. And yes. That actually happened.

The cops are not always right. Nor a perpetual force for good. They refuse to abide by the limits, counting on fools like yourself to fall for the anarchy argument. If we don’t support criminals calling themselves cops, we will have anarchy with criminals running amok. If you can not do the job within policy, then find other employment.

Are nice and loose after all that stretching?

Feel free to point out which statement is false.

Otherwise STFU.
1- Zimmerman was allowed to be armed. If he wasnt, he would have been charged with a crime.

2 - Trayvon was NOT walking on the sidewalk, he was walking in the grass right next to peoples windows (presumably casing apartments to steal more jewelry from).

3 - Trayvon saw Zimmerman and ran, but he made it all the way to his dads house, then decided to go seek out Zimmerman "creepy ass cracka" so he could attack him.

4 - when Trayvon found Zimmerman, he didnt stand his ground, he attacked him, telling Zimmerman "youre going to die tonight". He knocked Zimmerman to the ground, full mounted him, then began punching Zimmerman and slamming his head into the pavement. This all took place in front of a witnesses house who came out and told Trayvon to stop. Trayvon ignored him, so the witness said he was calling the cops as he went back inside, leaving Zimmerman all alone with a violent stranger attempting to kill him.

Your facts are wrong, retard.
According to the rules of Neighborhood Watch, he was NOT allowed to carry a gun. And I stated. If you can't fucking read, you should shit the fuck up.

Trayvon was walking on the sidewalk until he noticed he was being stalked.

Trayvon attacked his stalker. Standing his ground.

I guess if you came down stairs at night & found someone in your home, and you attacked him, and when he was losing the fight, he shot & killed you, that would be just dandy & no crime. Just how fucking ignorant are you?

When you return to the scene after leaving and attack a man, you are not standing your ground. Trayvon started something his punk ass couldn't finish. Had he not gone back and attacked Zimmereman he wouldn't have been shot. Period. If someone was break into my house, he wouldn't shoot anybody. He'd be pretty close to dead when the ambulance shows up.
my God, you are Still lying about this.

What scene was left? There was not a "scene" until the confrontation.

So I get it. The black kid is a punk./ It seems your racism is starting to show through here.
Trayvon made it to his dad's house, but he wanted to go fuck up a "creepy ass cracker", so he went looking for Zimmerman. Why are you defending a violent racist who hunted down an innocent man and assaulted him?
So, who said he made it him we? His father filed a missing person's report in the morning. If he made it home, wouldn't he know? Trayvon was dead. So who fed you this bullshit?

Zimmerman is not innocent. He violated several issues with Neighborhood, he ignored police warnings,.

1- Zimmerman was allowed to be armed. If he wasnt, he would have been charged with a crime.

2 - Trayvon was NOT walking on the sidewalk, he was walking in the grass right next to peoples windows (presumably casing apartments to steal more jewelry from).

3 - Trayvon saw Zimmerman and ran, but he made it all the way to his dads house, then decided to go seek out Zimmerman "creepy ass cracka" so he could attack him.

4 - when Trayvon found Zimmerman, he didnt stand his ground, he attacked him, telling Zimmerman "youre going to die tonight". He knocked Zimmerman to the ground, full mounted him, then began punching Zimmerman and slamming his head into the pavement. This all took place in front of a witnesses house who came out and told Trayvon to stop. Trayvon ignored him, so the witness said he was calling the cops as he went back inside, leaving Zimmerman all alone with a violent stranger attempting to kill him.

According to the rules of Neighborhood Watch, he was NOT allowed to carry a gun. And I stated. If you can't fucking read, you should shit the fuck up.

I guess if you came down stairs at night & found someone in your home, and you attacked him, and when he was losing the fight, he shot & killed you, that would be just dandy & no crime. Just how fucking ignorant are you?

When you return to the scene after leaving and attack a man, you are not standing your ground. Trayvon started something his punk ass couldn't finish. Had he not gone back and attacked Zimmereman he wouldn't have been shot. Period. If someone was break into my house, he wouldn't shoot anybody. He'd be pretty close to dead when the ambulance shows up.

So I get it. The black kid is a punk./ It seems your racism is starting to show through here.
Trayvon made it to his dad's house, but he wanted to go fuck up a "creepy ass cracker", so he went looking for Zimmerman. Why are you defending a violent racist who hunted down an innocent man and assaulted him?
So, who said he made it him we? His father filed a missing person's report in the morning. If he made it home, wouldn't he know? Trayvon was dead. So who fed you this bullshit?

Zimmerman is not innocent. He violated several issues with Neighborhood, he ignored police warnings,.

Interesting.......Garner ignored the police, he deserved to die. Zimmerman ignored the police and he is a hero.

Or so the argument for some seem to be going.

Are nice and loose after all that stretching?

We know that is the case. Not a stretch. If you want proof from the NYPD about how to get around the law and policy. I can give it too.

Adrian Schoolcraft - Wikipedia

Unless you are naive enough to honestly believe that the cops totally eradicated this sort of thing, you have to admit it is still happening. In this, like every other case of an honest cop coming forward, the only one to lose his job was the good guy.

Who said he made it home? His fat racist girlfriend said it... on the witness stand during the trial.

They were on the phone. She told him to stay at home, but he wanted to go look for Zimmerman, so he disregarded her advice.

"He was already by his house" she said. Then he went way the fuck away from his house to look for Zimmerman.

Last edited:
The City gave in to political pressure. The Cop can appeal, and should appeal.

No elected judge is going to commit career suicide by giving this fool his job back.

He should be glad he's not in prison... he can still get a job as a mall cop.

Wow, so the mob rules over the law.

Another thing about you that doesn't surprise me.

No elected judge is going to commit career suicide by giving this fool his job back.

Wow, so the mob rules over the law.

Another thing about you that doesn't surprise me.

Said by the person that supported the police jumping someone over having done nothing illegal.

Did someone call the Police on Garner? And was the person and African American?

No one called the cops on him.
He was in front of a store selling single smokes, correct? So the police took it upon themselves to show up and accost him, correct? He was an out of shape relatively young obese person with sever medical issues that has cost the taxpayer a lot of money to keep alive, correct? The Police if no one called, did what they do to much. Started a situation that did not need to be. Which then escalated. And then during the scuffle and after the man passed away, did the comedy and caustic remark act that goes over so well. Police can alleviate two problems right there. Starting situations or using more sense and the caustic remarks. Either way, there are lives ruined.

Did someone call the Police on Garner? And was the person and African American?

No one called the cops on him.
He was in front of a store selling single smokes, correct?

No, but I expect you know this already.

Forum List

Back