NYPD Officer Admits To Falsely Arresting Innocent Black Man

Your logic, if blacks quit talking about racism we whites would really see real racism,with that kind of logic you are in need of advanced special education. If most cases of racism were hoaxes you might have a point but merely pointing of actual cases of racism isn't race baiting and crying wolf.

No, I suggest that blacks talk about real racism.... and not use race as a weapon to beat those with whom you disagree.

You have, time and again, used race as a weapon on this board. And you wonder why no one takes your word for it now? Seriously? Think about it. You've accused every conservative on the board of being a 'racist' at some time. And now you whine because people view your accusations of racism with skepticism. It's hardly surprising, wolf boy.

When the fuck did I accuse every rightwing dipshit of being racist in this forum you lying sack of green shit? STFU!

yowsah!

he be mad

No, I suggest that blacks talk about real racism.... and not use race as a weapon to beat those with whom you disagree.

You have, time and again, used race as a weapon on this board. And you wonder why no one takes your word for it now? Seriously? Think about it. You've accused every conservative on the board of being a 'racist' at some time. And now you whine because people view your accusations of racism with skepticism. It's hardly surprising, wolf boy.

When the fuck did I accuse every rightwing dipshit of being racist in this forum you lying sack of green shit? STFU!

yowsah!

he be mad

My bad.

Forum List

Back