NYPD Officer Admits To Falsely Arresting Innocent Black Man

The cop in the article admits racism. Not once, but time and time again. This is indefensible and it sickens me that anyone would seek to justify it.

Didnt watch it.... figured its another 'hate whitey' thread

Kind of like the boy yelling wolf. Real racism is overlooked because folks like me are sick of everything being a racist thing.

Maybe he was a racist, but I ignored it, as it is getting old to see the race card thrown on table so damn often.
:dunno:

:rolleyes:

I know...... but I really was arrested by a black cop for no reason.

:tongue:

The cop in the article admits racism. Not once, but time and time again. This is indefensible and it sickens me that anyone would seek to justify it.

Kind of like the boy yelling wolf. Real racism is overlooked because folks like me are sick of everything being a racist thing.

Maybe he was a racist, but I ignored it, as it is getting old to see the race card thrown on table so damn often.

See, that's the result of people like you with your mindless drivel and political point scoring by using the race card.... when there is a real racist issue - no one believes you. That's your fault. You live with it.

Or, you could learn by it and stop using race as a weapon. Just an idea.

I suggest you read the article.

...following the incident, FBI agents intercepted a telephone call between Daragjati and a friend during which the 8-year veteran repeatedly called his target the “n-word” when referring to the illegal encounter:

I fried another n—–. Another n—– fried, no big deal.

Are you seriously going to defend this guy?

No.... like I said, figured it was just another of 'those threads' so I dismissed it.

No.... dude is definately a bad apple.

Assuming, which means you made an ass out of yourself by not reading, thats how ignorance grows, how is it a 'hate whitey" thread when a cop admits his racism?

I suggest you read the article.

Are you seriously going to defend this guy?

No.... like I said, figured it was just another of 'those threads' so I dismissed it.

No.... dude is definately a bad apple.

Assuming, which means you made an ass out of yourself by not reading, thats how ignorance grows, how is it a 'hate whitey" thread when a cop admits his racism?

You really are a dumbass are'nt you?

Read Cali's thread.... Im done with you ya retard.

See, that's the result of people like you with your mindless drivel and political point scoring by using the race card.... when there is a real racist issue - no one believes you. That's your fault. You live with it.

Its my fault that that piece of shit failed to read? The only one who used race as a weapon was Infidel himself by assuming this was a hate "whitey" thread. No mention of the race of the cop was made.

Its my fault that that piece of shit failed to read? The only one who used race as a weapon was Infidel himself by assuming this was a hate "whitey" thread. No mention of the race of the cop was made.

No, it's your fault for starting bullshit race baiting thread after bullshit race baiting thread. Read the story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf.. you are that boy.

I know...... but I really was arrested by a black cop for no reason.

:tongue:

Unless it was because you're white, there is no comparison. This cop ruined the lives of innocent black men - and I find that inexcusable. I know you do too.

No, it's your fault for starting bullshit race baiting thread after bullshit race baiting thread. Read the story of the Boy Who Cried Wolf.. you are that boy.

This wasn't a boy cried wolf thread you fucking retarded cow, how many times did you miss the retard bus to special education school when you were growing up?

chill out, negro

chill out, negro

Look for a cock to hop on you fudge packing, ass licking piece of shit?

This wasn't a boy cried wolf thread you fucking retarded cow, how many times did you miss the retard bus to special education school when you were growing up?

It appears you are the one in need of SpecEd classes. I clearly stated that you have the (unfortunate but well deserved) reputation for starting race baiting threads. That's why - on the rare occasion that you have a justified issue, no one takes you seriously.

Twit.

chill out, negro

Well, isn't that charming. The guy who whines about racism has no problem with being an homophobic asshole. I am shocked! Not.

It appears you are the one in need of SpecEd classes. I clearly stated that you have the (unfortunate but well deserved) reputation for starting race baiting threads. That's why - on the rare occasion that you have a justified issue, no one takes you seriously.

Twit.

Failo is a waste of time

Twit.

Your logic, if blacks quit talking about racism we whites would really see real racism,with that kind of logic you are in need of advanced special education. If most cases of racism were hoaxes you might have a point but merely pointing of actual cases of racism isn't race baiting and crying wolf.

Twit.

Your logic, if blacks quit talking about racism we whites would really see real racism,with that kind of logic you are in need of advanced special education. If most cases of racism were hoaxes you might have a point but merely pointing of actual cases of racism isn't race baiting and crying wolf.

No, I suggest that blacks talk about real racism.... and not use race as a weapon to beat those with whom you disagree.

You have, time and again, used race as a weapon on this board. And you wonder why no one takes your word for it now? Seriously? Think about it. You've accused every conservative on the board of being a 'racist' at some time. And now you whine because people view your accusations of racism with skepticism. It's hardly surprising, wolf boy.

chill out, negro

i'm not charlie bass

i'm mr charlie

i can see how a lower life form like you could be confused, though.

Twit.

No, I suggest that blacks talk about real racism.... and not use race as a weapon to beat those with whom you disagree.

You have, time and again, used race as a weapon on this board. And you wonder why no one takes your word for it now? Seriously? Think about it. You've accused every conservative on the board of being a 'racist' at some time. And now you whine because people view your accusations of racism with skepticism. It's hardly surprising, wolf boy.

When the fuck did I accuse every rightwing dipshit of being racist in this forum you lying sack of green shit? STFU!

When the fuck did I accuse every rightwing dipshit of being racist in this forum you lying sack of green shit? STFU!

As individuals, I've seen you do it to almost everyone you disagree with. I've seen you accuse the 'right' of 'racism' time and again. Don't get all hyperbolic that your own posts come back and bite you.

Forum List

Back