NYPD Officer Admits To Falsely Arresting Innocent Black Man

The NYPD is a big force. Around 40K. This guy is not representative of most of them. Who in most cases are very professional..

The NYPD is a big force. Around 40K. This guy is not representative of most of them. Who in most cases are very professional..

He might not be totally representative of NYPD but cops falsely arresting blacks isn't rare either.

Sure it is.

Considering the size of the city..

I remember the "bad old days" of New York. The NYPD has come a very long way from that and is one of the best police forces in the world. And it's extremely diverse as well. I've seen police of all ethnicities and races.

He might not be totally representative of NYPD but cops falsely arresting blacks isn't rare either.

neither are black criminals.

Black criminals are much more rare than white ones but what does that have to do with cops falsely arresting black men?

Sure it is.

Considering the size of the city..

I remember the "bad old days" of New York. The NYPD has come a very long way from that and is one of the best police forces in the world. And it's extremely diverse as well. I've seen police of all ethnicities and races.

I'm not just talking about NYC, I'm talking country wide, there was a cop in Chicago who did it for decades and even put innocent black men away in prison.

I'm a little surprised by the responses here. If anyone read the story, not only was the kid falsely arrested but it looks like he missed out on the MLB draft.

We love to imagine that our Police Forces are like Sheriff Andy Taylor of Mayberry but they're not. Those days are long gone and guess what? If the Cops did that to a Black guy, then all other races are next. And there are some really stupid mother fuckers who are gonna' cheer the Cops the whole time.

You people need to wake the fuck up. Cop are supposed to be our servants but instead they act like our masters. Stop making excuses for them.

How many innocent white people are mistakenly arrested, you racist fucking bigot?

I, a white dude, was falsely arrested by a black cop one night.... true story.

The judge ended up throwing charges out and let me go home with my bail money.

Did that make the cop racist? No.... just stupid.

The cop in OP was a racist.

How many innocent white people are mistakenly arrested, you racist fucking bigot?

The cop in the article admits racism. Not once, but time and time again. This is indefensible and it sickens me that anyone would seek to justify it.

neither are black criminals.

Black criminals are much more rare than white ones but what does that have to do with cops falsely arresting black men?

black people are much more rare than whites

proportionally, black criminals are much more common

The cop in the article admits racism. Not once, but time and time again. This is indefensible and it sickens me that anyone would seek to justify it.

Didnt watch it.... figured its another 'hate whitey' thread

Kind of like the boy yelling wolf. Real racism is overlooked because folks like me are sick of everything being a racist thing.

Maybe he was a racist, but I ignored it, as it is getting old to see the race card thrown on table so damn often.
:dunno:

Last edited:
I'm a little surprised by the responses here. If anyone read the story, not only was the kid falsely arrested but it looks like he missed out on the MLB draft.

We love to imagine that our Police Forces are like Sheriff Andy Taylor of Mayberry but they're not. Those days are long gone and guess what? If the Cops did that to a Black guy, then all other races are next. And there are some really stupid mother fuckers who are gonna' cheer the Cops the whole time.

You people need to wake the fuck up. Cop are supposed to be our servants but instead they act like our masters. Stop making excuses for them.

^^^^ This.

"Protect and Serve". I don't see anything about it being 'protect and serve whites' or 'protect and serve who we like'.

It is indefensible to be justifying this racist behavior.

I suggest you read the article.

NYPD officer, Michael Daragjati, 32, “pleaded guilty in Brooklyn federal court to misusing his authority as a police officer to intentionally violate a [Black] man’s civil rights,” reports the New York Post.

...following the incident, FBI agents intercepted a telephone call between Daragjati and a friend during which the 8-year veteran repeatedly called his target the “n-word” when referring to the illegal encounter:

I fried another n—–. Another n—– fried, no big deal.

Are you seriously going to defend this guy?

Kind of like the boy yelling wolf. Real racism is overlooked because folks like me are sick of everything being a racist thing.

Maybe he was a racist, but I ignored it, as it is getting old to see the race card thrown on table so damn often.

:rolleyes:

I suggest you read the article.

NYPD officer, Michael Daragjati, 32, “pleaded guilty in Brooklyn federal court to misusing his authority as a police officer to intentionally violate a [Black] man’s civil rights,” reports the New York Post.

...following the incident, FBI agents intercepted a telephone call between Daragjati and a friend during which the 8-year veteran repeatedly called his target the “n-word” when referring to the illegal encounter:

I fried another n—–. Another n—– fried, no big deal.

Are you seriously going to defend this guy?

No.... like I said, figured it was just another of 'those threads' so I dismissed it.

No.... dude is definately a bad apple.

Forum List

Back