NYPD Cop loses it.

petro

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2013
The cold north
Lol. Stick with a patrol car.

So what is funnier. The cop dumping bike, or the black guy having the time of his life watching it?

So what is funnier. The cop dumping bike, or the black guy having the time of his life watching it?

LOL! Was that a face plant on the asphalt at about :08 and then gets played in slow mo at the end?? GD that had to hurt.

LOL! Was that a face plant on the asphalt at about :08 and then gets played in slow mo at the end?? GD that had to hurt.

Yeah. He went down hard. Bounced right on his feet though.
Probably hoping "no one saw that".
I thought he was gonna t- bone that car.

Yeah. He went down hard. Bounced right on his feet though.
Probably hoping "no one saw that".
I thought he was gonna t- bone that car.

Yeah, he did bounce right back up on his feet. LOL! "That didn't hurt! I'm good!" Great clip thanks for sharing.

Motorcycle cops primary purpose is that of revenue generation. In other words they don’t so much “serve, and protect”; as they drum up money for their municipality, at the cost of the public. There is the odd parade or funeral procession though. Which really doesn’t serve, or protect many folks...

Just a speculation.
I believe the guy yelling "HELL YEAH!!!" could be IM2.
I like humor and yours, petro. Not sure if that could be IM2. But if so, no doubt he will let us know and chime in. Nice chatting.

Why did the dumb ass run the red light?
I think he lost it right from the start. Those dirtbikes have an aggressive powerband. The front end comes up fast if you don't feather the clutch.
Wonder how much damage to the car it slid into.:21:

Forum List

Back