NYPD; Admits to framing people with drugs. Wonderful.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Gotta love it.

The Drugs? They Came From the Police
By JIM DWYER
Published: October 13, 2011

The first time he saw the chewing-tobacco can, Steve Anderson, a former undercover police officer, testified, it was in a book bag on the floor of a car that he and other undercover officers were using in a buy-and-bust operation.

According to Mr. Anderson, the stuff inside that can — “various narcotics,” he said — was used by undercover officers to frame people for phantom drug sales.

In two days on the witness stand at a trial of another officer now under way in State Supreme Court in Brooklyn, Mr. Anderson, who worked in elite units in Brooklyn and Queens, described how rules were trimmed, broken or ignored so that narcotics officers could make their monthly quotas of arrests or buys.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/14/n...hey-came-from-the-police.html?ref=todayspaper

Where's Darrell Issa on this? :lol:

When its just you and a cop in a room, they can pretty much do anything to you. Scarey.

True dat.

Learned that the hard way.

Ouch.

Thats why I just avoid getting in trouble and be polite to police when I have to deal with them, I have seen people act like dicks to cops and that never works out well.

Been there done that.

Funny thing about handcuffs is, when they throw you face first into a door..your face actually hits the door.

:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
True dat.

Learned that the hard way.

Ouch.

Thats why I just avoid getting in trouble and be polite to police when I have to deal with them, I have seen people act like dicks to cops and that never works out well.

Been there done that.

Funny thing about handcuffs is, when the throw you face first into a door..your face actually hits the door.

:eusa_eh:

If its a small infraction the cops will usually let you just walk if you are polite, especially in a big city where the police are over worked with real cases, a buddy of mine talked his way out of a DUI after he ran into a stop sign in Houston, and I got into a bar fight in California and even though I was handcuffed for a short while they released me after they reviewed the tape and the guy I fought was yelling and acting like a dick, so I was released and he was taken to jail for the night.

NYPD has a history of corruption. I remember living next door to a cop. He threw his back out loading stolen goods into his van to take home. He had many months off the job at full pay.

When I was 17, my car was stolen. I approached a cop on the beat who was stumbling drunk. He told me to take a walk around the block and see if I could find it. LOL

I saw an off duty NY cop beat the crap out of an old black man. I wanted to go to court and testify. (I was only 16). My dad wouldn't let me. He said we could expect a lifetime of harassment if we testified against a cop.

Last edited:
NYPD has a history of corruption. I remember living next door to a cop. He threw his back out loading stolen goods into his van to take home. He had many months off the job at full pay.

When I was 17, my car was stolen. I approached a cop on the beat who was stumbling drunk. He told me to take a walk around the block and see if I could find it. LOL

Wow!

Wow!

Oh I've seen the same thing. Many times.

Homeless get the crap beaten out of them on a regular basis.

And on St. Patrick's day..they cover their badges with black tape and hit the bars.

Heck..the cop who busted me for DUI told me he got busted himself for the exact same thing!

Last edited:

Wow!

Probably why that guy in the now famous picture was taking a shit (or at least wiping his ass) on a patrol car in Bed-Stuy.

Wow!

And on St. Patrick's day..they cover their badges with black tape and hit the bars.

Heck..the cop who busted me for DUI told me he got busted himself for the exact same thing!

Alot of cops who get DUI's can get away with it if a cop in the same division pulls them over.

Alot of cops who get DUI's can get away with it if a cop in the same division pulls them over.

Well this guy didn't. But he actually helped me out and told me how to get a conditional license so you could drive to and from work.

Well this guy didn't. But he actually helped me out and told me how to get a conditional license so you could drive to and from work.

Thats good, a friend of mine who got a dui in Kansas City had to have his mom drive him to and from work for a year, it was like he was a child again.

Want to see a drunk Chicago Cop beat the fuck out of a 95lb bartender?

He got 3 months probation..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49kgG0s7lVk]Chicago Police Officer Attacks Female Bartender - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back