NYC School Children Heckled By Adults While Singing “God Bless the USA”

It was a political statement by a Republican candidate for Senate. This was a press conference called by the candidate. Did you not notice the news film crew?

A setup. A scheme using kids for political purposes. They even got a kid to hold up a campaign sign while they were singing. Did you not notice that?

We should be shocked some political opponents expressed their thoughts? Really?

They weren't harrassing the kids. They were harrassing the politician.

Bob Turner’s Patriotic Anti-Bieber Protest Turns Chaotic in Coney Island [Video] | Politicker

Yea, this is a crock of shit. Using kids to make a political statement and then accuse the hecklers of being unpatriotic. What a bunch of bullshit.

The hecklers were assholes. Screaming "burn in hell" to children is not acceptable under any circumstances.

These were kindergarten students. The hecklers were dead wrong. No excuses for outrageous, ignorant and rabid behavior.

It was a political statement by a Republican candidate for Senate. This was a press conference called by the candidate. Did you not notice the news film crew?

A setup. A scheme using kids for political purposes. They even got a kid to hold up a campaign sign while they were singing. Did you not notice that?

Bob Turner’s Patriotic Anti-Bieber Protest Turns Chaotic in Coney Island [Video] | Politicker

Yea, this is a crock of shit. Using kids to make a political statement and then accuse the hecklers of being unpatriotic. What a bunch of bullshit.

The hecklers were assholes. Screaming "burn in hell" to children is not acceptable under any circumstances.

These were kindergarten students. The hecklers were dead wrong. No excuses for outrageous, ignorant and rabid behavior.

I agree tiny, no defense of this. And what did they do that was wrong? IF the hecklers didnt like it, they can leave, since when is singing God Bless the USA a problem? Jesus, you left wing hacks really are nazis.

Wrong, nice try, but wrong. The kids wanted to sing "Proud to be an American" for their graduation. The principal said no and chose Justin Beirbeir's "Baby" instead. Parents were upset and arranged to have their kids sing the song off the school grounds and they invited their congressman and the press. Stupid adults turned up and heckled the students so badly it scared some of them. They couldn't even let the kids sing before they started telling them they were going to hell.

What the hecklers are is rude, racist, and criminal. If I had been there, that one man would have been taken down, and yeah, I think I could take a coward that picks on children quite easily. I might have gone to jail but no one threatens kids while I'm around.

Then why the campaign sign? Take away the campaign sign and I would agree with you, but this seems to have turned into a political photo op.

Last edited:

I agree tiny, no defense of this. And what did they do that was wrong? IF the hecklers didnt like it, they can leave, since when is singing God Bless the USA a problem? Jesus, you left wing hacks really are nazis.

Not saying I agree with the response from these people, but the Congressman should not have turned this into a political event with campaign signs. If this was strictly kids wanting to sing God Bless American or whatever, then there certainly was no need for political campaign signs, was there?

Wrong, nice try, but wrong. The kids wanted to sing "Proud to be an American" for their graduation. The principal said no and chose Justin Beirbeir's "Baby" instead. Parents were upset and arranged to have their kids sing the song off the school grounds and they invited their congressman and the press. Stupid adults turned up and heckled the students so badly it scared some of them. They couldn't even let the kids sing before they started telling them they were going to hell.

What the hecklers are is rude, racist, and criminal. If I had been there, that one man would have been taken down, and yeah, I think I could take a coward that picks on children quite easily. I might have gone to jail but no one threatens kids while I'm around.

Then why the campaign sign? Take away the campaign sign and I would agree with you, but this seems to have turned into a political photo op.

So fucking what if a senate candidate was there. Maybe he helped get it organized. You know some people do love their county (it's called patriotism) and some people love God, just because these hacks didnt, doesnt make what they did ok!

People get pissed when a college football player is booed, now kindergarteners? really? talk about bullying, again the left is very good at protest and intimidation. They didnt have to do this, but they did, because they're assholes, that dont care about anyone but themeselves. ME ME ME.

CaféAuLait;5479986 said:
My Gopd you use projection. the kids went off the school to sing it, WHY did liberals go there to heckle? And you blame religious people for singing God Bless the USA. Whast bastards, to try and even defend this shows youre a liberal zealot and a partisan hack

Kindergarten kids? STOP Hateful Christians from brainwashing and going after America's children for political gain!

So you assume that the teachers who picked the song before it was stopped by the principal were Christian and or politically motivated? :confused: It has nothing to do with the fact that many in the US embraced this song after 9-11?

9-11? Fucking one of the last refuges of 21st century scoundrels. You piece of shit, how dare you dirty the memory of 9-11 with your partisan and quasi-religious wingnuttery! :mad:

My Gopd you use projection. the kids went off the school to sing it, WHY did liberals go there to heckle? And you blame religious people for singing God Bless the USA. Whast bastards, to try and even defend this shows youre a liberal zealot and a partisan hack

Kindergarten kids? STOP Hateful Christians from brainwashing and going after America's children for political gain!

you really are stupid, so you're anti-christian, anti-america and you're a hedonistic collectivist, wow you are the total commie package, good for you.
Onward Christian Soldier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anti Christian? Nope, anti hate. Not all Christians spend all day posting and protesting about other Americans.

now crawl back into your cave you backwards troglodyte. stick your old school religion up your arse :D:

Translation, He wants Parents to be banned from Teaching their Kids Religion.

Tell me again how Liberals are Pro Choice?

Free to Choose to Kill a Kid, But not to Teach them what you believe? Really?

Parents can and do teach their kids what they want. It's a free country. Just go to any conservative white christian KKK rally and see for yourself. Christian hate is alive and well in America.

All parents I know have no issue with my opinions...I guess because all the parents I know are loyal and loving Americans who do not spend all day and night worrying that somebody, somewhere, might be enjoying life with their version of god.

now eat shit

:D:

Very true.

Forum List

Back