NYC Father Admits Killing Daughter, 14, Found in Boiler Pregnant With His Child

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
NYC Father Admits Killing Daughter, 14, Found in Boiler Pregnant With His Child

NYC Father Admits Killing Daughter, 14, Found in Boiler Pregnant With His Child - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Initially, Matias told police he strangled the girl because she was typing "sex things" on her computer.

An investigation revealed the girl was 12 weeks pregnant with her father's child.

This is the kind of scum that shouldn't be allowed to sit in prison. Though on the up side, the prisoners will be sure to "take care" of him.

And in a Related Story:

Man Asked His Own Daughter for Sex on Facebook - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News - FOXNews.com

Pennsylvania state officials arrest five men, including a man who allegedly used Facebook to ask his own daughter for sex.

Attorney General Tom Corbett said on Friday that John Forehand, of Lititz, pa., allegedly used Facebook to find and sexually proposition his own biological daughter, calling himself "Bad Daddy."

According to the criminal complaint, Forehand proposed meeting the girl for sex and explained in graphic detail the sex acts, telling her "not many other fathers and daughters are this brave, so not many of them are so lucky to experience all these pleasures."

Agents seized a camera, tripod and an unopened box of condoms from Forehand's vehicle, along with a digital camera, camcorder, computers and data-storage devices from his home.

Sick fucks.

New York ruled its death penalty unconstitutional a few years ago. Hopefully, they're regretting that decision right about now.

New York ruled its death penalty unconstitutional a few years ago. Hopefully, they're regretting that decision right about now.

Won't have to worry. He fucked a teenager and killed her. The prisoners will kill him if given the chance.

That must have been a long time ago. I can't imagine Mark David Chapman would be alive otherwise.

That must have been a long time ago. I can't imagine Mark David Chapman would be alive otherwise.

If they wanted to kill MDC, all they would have to do is release him from prison.

Yoko petitions the court every time to keep him behind bars. today is John's birthday, btw.

I know, I heard it on the radio this morning that it was his birthday. It's actually the date of his death I remember more. Yoko obviously doesn't want to risk things to chance.

However, if MDC were released from prison, you can bet there would be John Lennon fans waiting outside the prison to kill him while singing Imagine.

Yoko petitions the court every time to keep him behind bars. today is John's birthday, btw.

I know, I heard it on the radio this morning that it was his birthday. It's actually the date of his death I remember more. Yoko obviously doesn't want to risk things to chance.

However, if MDC were released from prison, you can bet there would be John Lennon fans waiting outside the prison to kill him while singing Imagine.

for sure. If there's a fan crazy enough to kill him, there is someone crazy enough to kill FOR him. Dec 8, 1980 is when he was killed.

for sure. If there's someone crazy enough to kill him, there is someone crazy enough to kill FOR him. Dec 8, 1980 is when he was killed.

That's right. Next year will be the 30th Anniversary.

As for my OP, I hope the guy dies a horrible and painful death.

for sure. If there's someone crazy enough to kill him, there is someone crazy enough to kill FOR him. Dec 8, 1980 is when he was killed.

That's right. Next year will be the 30th Anniversary.

As for my OP, I hope the guy dies a horrible and painful death.

depends on how much notoriety he gets. Dahmer was killed in prison.

Forum List

Back