NYC Democrat Jihad on Education

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Was at a presentation and Brooklyn Borough president Adams mentioned that 80% of the kids in his borough can't read or write at grade level

80%

What causes that? Poverty or the Democrat Teachers Union Jihad on students?

Just wait till they shove common core up your kids kiester.

Talk about doubling down on stupid.

Tenure and the must have a good year end passing rate.

My son was ADD and somewhat of a problem child in school.

Teachers passed him on simply cause they did not want another year of him ..................

Mean while the ignorant blacks will complain there are no jobs .................

There are, your ignorant ass's just aren't qualified for them ................

Story on right now about no more cursor, teaching typing............

What happens when the power goes out and the typer writer no longer fucntions??

Private schools or home schooled if a parent really cares about their children's education

Was at a presentation and Brooklyn Borough president Adams mentioned that 80% of the kids in his borough can't read or write at grade level

80%

This is sicking :( This is why the two parent family is so important as it can get those kids to do the work. Not only that something is seriously fucked up with our educational system and we need to reform it.

80%

Both are a cause, but at the end of the day, it comes down to piss poor parenting. You can blame the schools and the unions all day, but if you don't care about your child's education why would your child care about it?

80%? You're kidding

That's what the man said. I think the Democrat teachers Union is wondering how 20% got away.

That is truly pathetic. Public education is a disaster

It is the policies and people that make it a disaster...Believe me, it wasn't 50 years ago.

We need to reform it back to what it once was.

You're right but we have children in school now, we can't wait on reform so private schools it is

80%

This is sicking :( This is why the two parent family is so important as it can get those kids to do the work. Not only that something is seriously fucked up with our educational system and we need to reform it.

Matthew, that 2 parent family would be comprised of a man and a woman, correct??

Those societal values you claim are missing will not be provided by a 2 same sex parenting family, no matter how you want to plead it ..............

Matthew, that 2 parent family would be comprised of a man and a woman, correct??

Those societal values you claim are missing will not be provided by a 2 same sex parenting family, no matter how you want to plead it ..............

How do you know?

How do you know?

Educate observation

Our country was founded on Judea-Christian ethics / principles and are the same he is trying to regain.

I do not think the society that persecutes those same ethics are going to achieve that pipe dream.

It's all a matter of moralistic perspective .

Let's extrapolate that one step farther.

We know from statistics and verifiable data single parent families are the black cultures worse enemy at this time.

Seems like mothers who raise their children seem to produce socially impaired children.

I seem to hold the theory that both parents bring things to the table the other does not posses.

The lack of one of these is already causing documented problems.

Now you want to double down on the effect, time for you to tell me how you think this would be acceptable / beneficial...............

Forum List

Back