NYC crackhead pride parade

Pale Rider said:
It's not far at all brother.....

I'm going to step in and speak for Hobbit, without his knowledge or consent... So, Hobbit, if I'm wrong about this, feel free to correct me.

I don't think Hobbit was saying homosexuals won't go to Hell; he was just saying that he doesn't want to see ANYONE go to Hell, and that is where homosexuals will end up. Thus, it brings him no comfort to think that.

I sometimes wonder why Christians don't get just as offended at gluttony...or any OTHER self-indulgent, destructive behaviour. I'm thinking over-eaters are pretty close to homosexuals in terms of the 'why' they over-eat. I'm starting to think the same internal processes/breakdowns happen to drive people into either behaviour.

dmp said:
I sometimes wonder why Christians don't get just as offended at gluttony...or any OTHER self-indulgent, destructive behaviour. I'm thinking over-eaters are pretty close to homosexuals in terms of the 'why' they over-eat. I'm starting to think the same internal processes/breakdowns happen to drive people into either behaviour.
All sin is related. It's doing what I want instead of what God wants.

jimnyc said:
That's because they know enough to leave things alone and keep their disgusting business out of public view. They aren't shoving it down my throat daily, no parades, no petitions, no demands. Imagine that, crackheads have a better plan for the future than the filthy queers!

I'd rather all the queers magically turned into crackheads. This way hopefully they will all eventually shoot one another until there are no crackheads or crack left (and no queers either!).

Ahh but they do my friend, only it is crystal meth fueled sex parties with AIDS infected partners that are their vice of choice.

dmp said:

Interesting paralell. It is the choice of the individual to engage in something that's, not normal. But queers are so militant about being a queer, and God's made it perfectly clear what he thinks about them. Maybe God isn't happy with fat people, because over eating to the point of obesity just for the simple pleasure of shoving something into your cake hole and down your throat, even though you DON'T need it could be considered defiling your body.

Dying will tell.

Nienna said:
I'm going to step in and speak for Hobbit, without his knowledge or consent... So, Hobbit, if I'm wrong about this, feel free to correct me.

I don't think Hobbit was saying homosexuals won't go to Hell; he was just saying that he doesn't want to see ANYONE go to Hell, and that is where homosexuals will end up. Thus, it brings him no comfort to think that.

Whatever... I think Hobbit is cool. I posted my reply as much to everyone else as I did for him.

Hobbit said:
Yeah, Nienna got it right. I don't like to think of anybody going to Hell.

From what I've read about it, it isn't a very nice place. Problem with the queers is, they don't believe in God anyway, so to them hell is just some fictitious thing Christians believe in. So to me, I think it's the work of the devil who's warped their minds, and I'd like to see the look on their faces when they're finaly standing at the gates of hell. An "I told you so" would be in order.

Do I feel sorry for them? No. Do they feel sorry for me? No. We're even.

Pale Rider said:
From what I've read about it, it isn't a very nice place. Problem with the queers is, they don't believe in God anyway, so to them hell is just some fictitious thing Christians believe in. So to me, I think it's the work of the devil who's warped their minds, and I'd like to see the look on their faces when they're finaly standing at the gates of hell. An "I told you so" would be in order.

Do I feel sorry for them? No. Do they feel sorry for me? No. We're even.

God taught me to love my neighbors (platonically), event the gay ones. I personally think that not wanting somebody to go to Hell is a pretty basic part of loving them. It is the will of God that none should perish, and that so many must as a consequence of free will is regrettable. I even regret that it is necessary to kill so many in war to protect the well being of so many more. I try not to think of it, but only the truly reprehensible do not garner my sympathy when they meet their doom (I still don't really feel all that sorry for Zarqawi).

Hobbit said:
God taught me to love my neighbors (platonically), event the gay ones. I personally think that not wanting somebody to go to Hell is a pretty basic part of loving them. It is the will of God that none should perish, and that so many must as a consequence of free will is regrettable. I even regret that it is necessary to kill so many in war to protect the well being of so many more. I try not to think of it, but only the truly reprehensible do not garner my sympathy when they meet their doom (I still don't really feel all that sorry for Zarqawi).

Yeah, I try and give most people I meet the benefit of the doubt, and try and find good in them. But the first time they betray that, I'm done with them.

And love queers... I just can't do it Hobbit. They're just too creepy. They make me ill. I think homosexual acts between two men are some of the most disgusting acts that can be perpetrated between humans. So if you're able to love them, you're a better person than I am.

dmp said:

So I guess fat people shouldn't get married either? lol

Forum List

Back