NYC braces for 'tens of thousands' of protesters set to march on Financial District

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
Does it look like this movement is waning?

I don't see Tea Partiers willing to endure discomfort, pepper spray, or beatings. So, which movement is likely to outlive the other?

The occupation at Zuccotti Park may be over, but wary city officials are bracing for trouble tomorrow when a mob of that could number in the “tens of thousands” is expected to answer Occupy Wall Street’s call to shut down the Financial District.

“Everything that we have seen and heard suggests that we may have tens of thousands of people tomorrow protesting.

The protesters are calling for a massive event aimed at disrupting major parts of the city,” Deputy Mayor Howard Wolfson told reporters this afternoon.

Read more: City braces for 'tens of thousands' of protesters set to march on Financial District - NYPOST.com

City braces for 'tens of thousands' of protesters set to march on Financial District - NYPOST.com

Tens of thousands? That's a lot of urineand crap in front of the Exchange! Heard there were 30 at Zucotti park tonight. What a bunch of losers. Wonder if they will bring their syringes and dope? Cops will be ready for them if Bloomberg wakes up.

I really can't see why anyone would support these degenerates.

I don't see Tea Partiers willing to endure discomfort, pepper spray, or beatings. So, which movement is likely to outlive the other?

Yep.... your right.

Those silly Tea Partiers have jobs.... abide by the rules, and dont get beat down due to that RESPECT for the rule of law.

So by that metric..... guess you win.

The occupation at Zuccotti Park may be over, but wary city officials are bracing for trouble tomorrow when a mob of that could number in the “tens of thousands” is expected to answer Occupy Wall Street’s call to shut down the Financial District.

“Everything that we have seen and heard suggests that we may have tens of thousands of people tomorrow protesting.

The protesters are calling for a massive event aimed at disrupting major parts of the city,” Deputy Mayor Howard Wolfson told reporters this afternoon.

Read more: City braces for 'tens of thousands' of protesters set to march on Financial District - NYPOST.com

City braces for 'tens of thousands' of protesters set to march on Financial District - NYPOST.com

Yeppp... they gonna burn dat mother fucker down

Breitbart.tv » #OccupyWallStreet: ‘You

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good!

The people are speaking.

It would be interesting to see a poll about how Americans view the OWS movement.

While I hear talk radio hosts lambasting the movement (so much so, that it makes me wonder if they're afraid of it), I haven't seen any poll result of how average Americans feel about the movement.

However, considering the fact that so many average Americans ended up getting the economic and financial metaphorical 'shaft' even as Wall Street Bankers got a bailout followed by record profits, I find it hard to believe that those average Americans aren't secretly (and maybe not so secretly) rooting for this movement and the protesters who are enduring everything from cold weather to late night and early morning police raids.

Those who support the corporations power are terrified of the OWS movement. The number of threads on here alone by the right wingers shows that.

Good!

The people are speaking.

It would be interesting to see a poll about how Americans view the OWS movement.

While I hear talk radio hosts lambasting the movement (so much so, that it makes me wonder if they're afraid of it), I haven't seen any poll result of how average Americans feel about the movement.

However, considering the fact that so many average Americans ended up getting the economic and financial metaphorical 'shaft' even as Wall Street Bankers got a bailout followed by record profits, I find it hard to believe that those average Americans aren't secretly (and maybe not so secretly) rooting for this movement and the protesters who are enduring everything from cold weather to late night and early morning police raids.

Poll: Public Opinion Turning Against Occupy Wall Street | TPMDC

Nice to hear something besides money speak for a change.

Do you know what this is about?

It's Citizens United (the Supreme Court Case about legalizing unlimited corporate money in the political process) VERSUS Citizens United (as in We The People marching in the streets).

but your sorry ass doesn't have a problem with the unions buying demoncrats.. doya?

Yeppp... they gonna burn dat mother fucker down

Breitbart.tv » #OccupyWallStreet: ‘You

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBwCpVPST0U]The Trammps - Disco Inferno - YouTube[/ame]

th013.gif
th2F6722F5EEA393AA.gif

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 5:55 AM
The SEIU is planning a “Bridge Action Day” for Obama.
The overpaid government union goons will shut down traffic on US bridges and harass US workers going to work on Thursday morning.
detroit-bridge.jpg

the rest with comments at.
The Gateway Pundit | Where Hope Made a Comeback

Good!

The people are speaking.

Poll: Public Opinion Turning Against Occupy Wall Street | TPMDC

I'm sure the Lib Loving MSNBC crowd will pull a stat outta da arse and say 97% of Americans support these folks.

The only thing I fear from these people is the mutant viral strain that they might have created from living in such filth in that park... :(

Forum List

Back