NY to pass law allowing racial profiling

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
Based on videotape evidence, the person who left the Nissan SUV pakced with explosives in Time Square, was a white male in his forties. NY will now be stopping any and all vehicles containing any white males who appear to be in their forties.

Last edited:
Based on videotape evidence, the person who left the Nissan SUV pakced with explosives in Time Sqaure, was a white male in his forties. NY will now be stopping any and all vehicles containing any white males who appear to be in their forties.

NY still has white men in it ?

Based on videotape evidence, the person who left the Nissan SUV pakced with explosives in Time Square, was a white male in his forties. NY will now be stopping any and all vehicles containing any white males who appear to be in their forties.

doesn't the FBI racially profile serial killers??

Based on videotape evidence, the person who left the Nissan SUV pakced with explosives in Time Sqaure, was a white male in his forties. NY will now be stopping any and all vehicles containing any white males who appear to be in their forties.

NY still has white men in it ?

Yeah, haven't you seen the Rachael Maddow show? He broadcasts his show in NY.

The bigger story is we had an attempt at a terrorist bombing and the first suspect is non-Muslim. What is it like 5% of the time that happens? Well, wait, being white doesn't mean he isn't Muslim. I'm such a racial profiler dammit!!!!

Is that a joke? lol, if I have to ask then one of us has failed.

No the point is no one cares when it is done to whites. If this had been a black or Arab you turds would be howling racial profiling.

No the point is no one cares when it is done to whites. If this had been a black or Arab you turds would be howling racial profiling.

You support racial profiling. Who are you kidding?

btw, I seem to recall some white boys around here caring when talk was about rightwing militias.

This was an attempt at a head turner post. The information provided is accurate on the "person of interest", however the data on NY passing a law to allow racial profiling on white 40 year old males is not. I was trying to see what type of reaction this post would get since SO many seem to be against racial profiling of latinos.

If a white male in his 40's is the person they suspect of doing this then why wouldn't they profile white males in their 40's?

Exactly! Just as they profile all latinos in AZ. Fair is fair, right?

If they have reasonable suspicion that someone is here illegally, in AZ they can now act on that . . . regardless of whether they are an illegal Latino or an illegal Asian or an illegal Irish. And they're not just randomly walking up to people demanding proof of citizenship. The AZ police likely know who many of the illegals are and can now do something about it.

If a white male in his 40's is the person they suspect of doing this then why wouldn't they profile white males in their 40's?

If they have reasonable suspicion that someone is here illegally, in AZ they can now act on that . . . regardless of whether they are an illegal Latino or an illegal Asian or an illegal Irish. And they're not just randomly walking up to people demanding proof of citizenship. The AZ police likely know who many of the illegals are and can now do something about it.

And so now, hopefully the NYPD is pulling over any and all white males that appear to be balding and in their 40's. We gotta catch this guy!

And so now, hopefully the NYPD is pulling over any and all white males that appear to be balding and in their 40's. We gotta catch this guy!

Well I'd like to think they have more than just 'white fortyish male' to go on.

Wait . . . . white male, 40's, balding? I know who did it!

bdd_seinfeld-george.jpg

Well I'd like to think they have more than just 'white fortyish male' to go on.

Wait . . . . white male, 40's, balding? I know who did it!

bdd_seinfeld-george.jpg

From what I saw in the surveillance video, that is about all they got. But hey, how much more do they have to go on in AZ?

Obviously if they know the guy is white and balding they should use that, but I think VA is trying to illustrate that such information is far from enough to pull EVERY white balding male over. You need more probably cause that that.

Just as in the AZ situation. Unless there's a pretextual stop or probably cause, you need more than race.

Obviously if they know the guy is white and balding they should use that, but I think VA is trying to illustrate that such information is far from enough to pull EVERY white balding male over. You need more probably cause that that.

Just as in the AZ situation. Unless there's a pretextual stop or probably cause, you need more than race.

THANK YOU!! Was my attempted analogy THAT difficult for people to understand?

Forum List

Back