NY Times Welcomes Republican Tim Scott to Senate By Calling Him a “Token”

:D
As I said, reading is fun-DUH-mental. Right from the start I said, "So to sum up in a single post, here's your entire position". It's right there in your own quote.

Which wasn't addressed to you in the first place.

And no, I didn't "insert myself" into jack squat; I just quoted the same poster in his same ongoing diatribe. I don't need to insert myself into other people's questions. Do you?
Got it. It's just different...somehow...it just is!! when you do it.

Why thank you :eusa_drool: I try.

By the way -- why did you alter my post in the quote?
:D j/k

Last edited:
first black republican senator from the south since reconstruction. One of only six black republicans to serve in EITHER chamber of congress since reconstruction. Sounds pretty "token-like" to me.

So in your mind frequency proves intent?

lol, where do these idiots come from?
hey... republicans may "intend" to be an inclusive party where blacks and gays and hispanics feel welcome.... they just haven't done a very good job of turning that intent into any results.

that's fine with me. I hope you keep on getting up on your soap boxes and proclaiming that if blacks only had a brain, or they weren't so dependent on the government dole to buy their crack cocaine and malt liquor, they'd figure out that the GOP really was the party for them. :lol:

there is decades of court records SHOWING these actions.

the republican party is still under a court monitored consent decree due to their cheating

If you dont hold to that right wing meme then pleasse tell me WHY 90% of black voters vote democratic?

Because they are newly integrating into the larger economy, and as every group before them, they still feel a need to engage in ward/group politics, which the Dems specialize in, to defend their interest. When they realize that this is holding them back more than helping, they will slowly start to break away from the Dems as the Irish have long done, and the Italians and the Jews are starting too as well.

Its just part of the process of economic integration in the USA.

bullshit.

they are jsut as savey and smart as all other voters.

Dumbass, you arent reading what I ahve been posting in respons eto you. Read it again, fucking moron.

they vote dem because the republican party hates them so much they work to keep them from voting.

You are a dumbass indeed. The GOP doesnt hate blacks, you fucking retard.

COURT DOCUMENTED PROOF that covers decades exsist.

they know about thesse court records because it is taught in black history.

You and your cohorts just DENY the records and histroy that show this beyond a doubt

Lol, the Dems started the Civil War, continued and defended slavery, started the KKK, began racial segregation and Jim Crow, AND was the party with the strongest opposition to the 1964 Civl Rights ACT.

Go back to your tiny little pissant bitch hole and fuck yourself.

As I said, reading is fun-DUH-mental. Right from the start I said, "So to sum up in a single post, here's your entire position". It's right there in your own quote.

Which wasn't addressed to you in the first place.

And no, I didn't "insert myself" into jack squat; I just quoted the same poster in his same ongoing diatribe. I don't need to insert myself into other people's questions. Do you?
Got it. It's just different...somehow...it just is!! when you do it.

Well, it is different somehow because he changed the words. Words still count these days, dont they?

I'm not so sure, since I changed no words. If I did you could list these "changes". Thing is, they're still back there in the thread where I copied them from. Verbatim.

Democrats are flat out racists and always have been. They have just gotten away with projection for years,

Judge Denies Republicans' Effort To End Voter Intimidation Consent*Decree : Personal Liberty Digest™

Judge Denies Republicans' Effort To End Voter Intimidation Consent Decree

December 9, 2009 by Personal Liberty News Desk

Last week, a federal judge in New Jersey rejected an attempt by the Republican National Committee (RNC) to dissolve a 27-year-old court order that is intended to prevent the intimidation of minority voters.

Stemming from a lawsuit brought forth by the Democratic National Committee in 1982, a consent decree was agreed upon which forced the RNC to gain court approval to use certain election tactics, including the creation of voter challenge lists, photographing voters at the polls and posting off-duty police at voting locations in minority neighborhoods, according to The New York Times.

first black republican senator from the south since reconstruction. One of only six black republicans to serve in EITHER chamber of congress since reconstruction. Sounds pretty "token-like" to me.

hey... republicans may "intend" to be an inclusive party where blacks and gays and hispanics feel welcome.... they just haven't done a very good job of turning that intent into any results.

The problem is twofold: 1. the GOP will never be as good at race baiting to keep racial groups in line as the Democrats are due to long experience. 2. The GOP doesnt have the balls to denounce this Democrat race-baiting shit for what it is; the only viable racist agenda remaining in the US.

that's fine with me. I hope you keep on getting up on your soap boxes and proclaiming that if blacks only had a brain, or they weren't so dependent on the government dole to buy their crack cocaine and malt liquor, they'd figure out that the GOP really was the party for them. :lol:

Now you return to the Old Libtard BIG LIE approach and simply make shit up, fling it and then watch to see what sticks.

No one has said blacks have no brains, that is no one outside the Democratic Party.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4Gj7JsET4]I know you are but what am I - Pee Wee - YouTube[/ame]

The problem is twofold: 1. the GOP will never be as good at race baiting to keep racial groups in line as the Democrats are due to long experience. 2. The GOP doesnt have the balls to denounce this Democrat race-baiting shit for what it is; the only viable racist agenda remaining in the US.

Now you return to the Old Libtard BIG LIE approach and simply make shit up, fling it and then watch to see what sticks.

No one has said blacks have no brains, that is no one outside the Democratic Party.

so you like a good little sheep just ignore the COURT documentation I just gave you and spew more hate?

ask black people instead of RUSH.

they will tell you flat out that the republican party is racist

I gave facts

You gave no facts, retard, you merely mindlessly repeated Democrat talking points which you confuse with facts.

You gave stupid assed theories you pulled out of someonelses ass

I gave you historic facts, but you are toomuch of a whiney little bitch to face the truth; all racist insitutions, laws and policies have begun with the Democratic Party, not the GOP which led the fight to end slavery and to expand the rights and protections of the black community.

But you are too stupid to get it, no bigdeal. I doubt that your continued belief in the Dem lies will have little impact because you are too stupid to have any impact anyway.

Lol, the Dems started the Civil War, continued and defended slavery, started the KKK, began racial segregation and Jim Crow, AND was the party with the strongest opposition to the 1964 Civl Rights ACT.

Deep.

For more let's go to our correspondent in the real world South Carolina started the Civil War, followed in turn by the other states of the Confederacy. The same faction "continued and defended slavery" with Jim Crow and poll taxes. The same faction used to be Democrats because at the time that's where the power was. For the last half-century they've been Republicans for the same reason.

The KKK was started by half a dozen drunk rebel ex-soldiers around a campfire in Tennessee on Christmas Day 1865. They're not a factor in politics. And the 1964 Civil Rights Act was championed by Lyndon Johnson, who noted at the time "we've lost the South for a generation" ("we" being the Democratic Party, the opposition having come chiefly from the South, not from the DP). Sure enough, Strom Thurmond, Trent Lott, Jesse Helms and all the other racist goons went to the RP because that's where the power is now. Sure enough, the Nixon campaign succeeded with the "Southern Strategy" and sure enough, Ronald Reagan started his campaign in Philadelphia Mississippi, dropping euphemisms like "state's rights". Johnson underestimated the effect but was correct about putting principle over power. You want the racists? Take 'em. Thus did the parties trade places, at least on this issue.

If you need a reason the black vote goes Democratic -- voilà.

Last edited:

so you like a good little sheep just ignore the COURT documentation I just gave you and spew more hate?

ask black people instead of RUSH.

they will tell you flat out that the republican party is racist

I h ave asked EDUCATED blacks and they agree with me because they know their history which you plainly dont, and they have the courage to face historical TRUTH which you also cant face due to cowardly little bitch blood flowing through your little tiny bitch heart and pea sized little bitch brain (a generous term for your two barely functioning brain cells).

Fuck you.

Deep.

South Carolina started the civil war, followed in turn by the other states of the Confederacy. The same faction "continued and defended slavery" with Jim Crow and poll taxes. The same faction used to be Democrats because at the time that's where the power was. For the last half-century they've been Republicans for the same reason.

The KKK was started by half a dozen drunk rebel ex-soldiers around a campfire in Tennessee on Christmas Day 1865.

And they were all DEMOCRATS.

And the 1964 Civil Rights Act was championed by Lyndon Johnson, who noted at the time "we've lost the South for a generation" ("we" being the Democratic Party).

That doesnt change the FACT that most of the opposition to the Act was from DEMOCRATS.

Sure enough, Strom Thurmond, Trent Lott, Jesse Helms and all the other racist goons went to the RP because that's where the power is now.

Listen, stupid fuckhead, and repeat verbally so it might sink into your stupid ass cranium which is buried deep into your colon. CORELATION DOES NOT EQUATE to CAUSATION.

If you need a reason the black vote goes Democratic -- voilà.

You didnt give any 'reason' just a bunch of red herring, ad hominem and begging the question fallacies like a cheap little Jacobin whore.

Dont you have a busy street to go play in?

Forum List

Back