NY Times Welcomes Republican Tim Scott to Senate By Calling Him a “Token”

man people need to cancel the slimes rag...
links to article at site

SNIP:
NY Times Welcomes Republican Tim Scott to Senate By Calling Him a “Token”

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 9:04 AM

The New York Times welcomed Republican Tim Scott to the US Senate by calling him a “token.”

snippet of the times peice at site

Republican Tim Scott is the only African American in the US Senate.
Mediaite reported, via Lucianne:

You have got to hand it to the New York Times’ editors – they’ve got moxy. A Times opinion piece on Tuesday introducing their readers to the newest Senator from the Palmetto State, former Rep. Tim Scott (R-SC), speaks about him – and those with who share his political affiliation and skin color – in the terms you would describe a curious science project. In “The Puzzle of Black Republicans,” the Times summons all the subtlety of the Kool-Aid Man as they smash through the perception that the “paper of record” maintains a single shred of neutrality as they advance the notion that non-Democratic African-Americans are a curiosity to be examined like some newly discovered species of fish.

Of course, it’s OK for liberals to call blacks “tokens” as long as they are Republicans.
Disgusting.

all of it here
NY Times Welcomes Republican Tim Scott to Senate By Calling Him a “Token” | The Gateway Pundit

The right has been saying for YEARS Obama only got elected because hes black

Some, but not all. I think you know that.

You go by 'Truthmatters?'

What irony.

Now is it more racists to say all the black people who vote ffor dems vote because they are fooled into it?

If you dont hold to that right wing meme then pleasse tell me WHY 90% of black voters vote democratic?

So to sum up in a single post, here's your entire position:

Deep. :blowup:

Because no authentic black could possibly be conservative?

You fucking racist shitforbrains.

Why did you alter his quote?

Oh, yes...because you can't answer his question: "Because no authentic black could possibly be conservative?"

I didn't alter squat; that's exactly what he wrote. I just pointed out the depth of his diatribes.
(It seems to have worked too, as he's cleaned up his act from what I've read today. You're welcome)
You didn't alter his quote?

Really?

Do you know when you quote a post, there's a link to the quoted post?

You claim his post said:
You fucking racist shitforbrains. Fuck you you lying stupid-ass bastard. Hey! Coxucker, eat shit and piss off. Try that, bitch.

What it ACTUALLY said:

So, yes, you undeniably altered his quote.
That question wasn't even asked of me anyway. I wasn't even part of that exchange at all. Reading is fun-duh-mental. You don't have to be the target of ad hominem in order to see it in action.
True, it wasn't asked of you. Yet you inserted yourself into the conversation -- and still refused to answer the question.

Now is it more racists to say all the black people who vote ffor dems vote because they are fooled into it?

No, it is not racist to say blacks are 'fooled' into voting Democrat because almost every ethnic group at one time or another has gone that route till they could stand on their own without the need for Tamany Hall corrupt ward politics to care for them.

As I said, reading is fun-DUH-mental. Right from the start I said, "So to sum up in a single post, here's your entire position". It's right there in your own quote. It's a compendium, not an exhaustive list of everything.

Which wasn't addressed to you in the first place.
And no, I didn't "insert myself" into jack squat; I just quoted the same poster in his same ongoing diatribe. I don't need to insert myself into other people's questions that had nothing to do with me.

Do you?

Last edited:
Why did you alter his quote?

Oh, yes...because you can't answer his question: "Because no authentic black could possibly be conservative?"

I didn't alter squat; that's exactly what he wrote. I just pointed out the depth of his diatribes.
(It seems to have worked too, as he's cleaned up his act from what I've read today. You're welcome)
You didn't alter his quote?

Really?

Do you know when you quote a post, there's a link to the quoted post?

You claim his post said:

What it ACTUALLY said:

So, yes, you undeniably altered his quote.
That question wasn't even asked of me anyway. I wasn't even part of that exchange at all. Reading is fun-duh-mental. You don't have to be the target of ad hominem in order to see it in action.
True, it wasn't asked of you. Yet you inserted yourself into the conversation -- and still refused to answer the question.

Thanks, but he altered the quote because fuckhead Jacobin leftist bastards like him think anything and everything is justified if it moves things (anything) FORWARD.

Such people are the epitome of evil and degenerate.

first black republican senator from the south since reconstruction. One of only six black republicans to serve in EITHER chamber of congress since reconstruction. Sounds pretty "token-like" to me.

No, it is not racist to say blacks are 'fooled' into voting Democrat because almost every ethnic group at one time or another has gone that route till they could stand on their own without the need for Tamany Hall corrupt ward politics to care for them.

so 90% of black people are stupid?

If you dont hold to that right wing meme then pleasse tell me WHY 90% of black voters vote democratic?

Because they are newly integrating into the larger economy, and as every group before them, they still feel a need to engage in ward/group politics, which the Dems specialize in, to defend their interest. When they realize that this is holding them back more than helping, they will slowly start to break away from the Dems as the Irish have long done, and the Italians and the Jews are starting too as well.

Its just part of the process of economic integration in the USA.

it is racist to claim black voters are so easily fooled.

they dont like republicans because republicans have tried for decades to keep them from voting at all

first black republican senator from the south since reconstruction. One of only six black republicans to serve in EITHER chamber of congress since reconstruction. Sounds pretty "token-like" to me.

So in your mind frequency proves intent?

lol, where do these idiots come from?

As I said, reading is fun-DUH-mental. Right from the start I said, "So to sum up in a single post, here's your entire position". It's right there in your own quote.

And no, I didn't "insert myself" into jack squat; I just quoted the same poster in his same ongoing diatribe. I don't need to insert myself into other people's questions. Do you?
Got it. It's just different...somehow...it just is!! when you do it.

Because they are newly integrating into the larger economy, and as every group before them, they still feel a need to engage in ward/group politics, which the Dems specialize in, to defend their interest. When they realize that this is holding them back more than helping, they will slowly start to break away from the Dems as the Irish have long done, and the Italians and the Jews are starting too as well.

Its just part of the process of economic integration in the USA.

bullshit.

they are jsut as savey and smart as all other voters.

they vote dem because the republican party hates them so much they work to keep them from voting.

COURT DOCUMENTED PROOF that covers decades exsist.

they know about thesse court records because it is taught in black history.

You and your cohorts just DENY the records and histroy that show this beyond a doubt

it is racist to claim black voters are so easily fooled.

they dont like republicans because republicans have tried for decades to keep them from voting at all

1. There is nothing easy about it

2. it is part of economic evolution and integration in the USA that others have gone through as well

3. the overuse of the charge of racism is destroying any genuine meaning to the term. The way you and the other lefties here use it it means nothing more than 'opposed to liberal agenda'.

As I said, reading is fun-DUH-mental. Right from the start I said, "So to sum up in a single post, here's your entire position". It's right there in your own quote.

And no, I didn't "insert myself" into jack squat; I just quoted the same poster in his same ongoing diatribe. I don't need to insert myself into other people's questions. Do you?
Got it. It's just different...somehow...it just is!! when you do it.

Well, it is different somehow because he changed the words. Words still count these days, dont they?

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Unseals Document

She said in the memorandum that the program had been approved by Gregory Graves, deputy political director of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

The document, called Exhibit 13, was unsealed by U.S. District Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise when lawyers for the Democratic National Committee said it was needed to question Wolfe.

Right from the top of the republican party

Last edited:

Forum List

Back