NY Times: Possible Entire Steele Dossier Was Itself Kremlin Disinformation

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that when I read the linked info, it will not say anything that exonerates Trump.
In America we must prove guilt, not innocence, Comrade.

Secondary point, moron.

I don't know what fucking country you live in, but here in America "innocent until proven guilty" is the foundation of our justice system.

I pity any country where you must prove a negative to stay out of jail.

I think you are a child molester. Prove you aren't. You have absolutely no proof you aren't a child molester. You fucking pervert.

Lonelaugher? Everybody laughs at him. If you are exonerated of an alleged crime or wrongdoing that after 2 yrs of investigation was found to have never happened how could you possibly obstruct the investigation into the crime that didn't occur. Obstruction is the attempt to hide evidence of a criminal act. ie: Bill " I never had sexual relations with that woman who dribbled my semen on her dress" Clinton. LL is an Idiot don't let him drag you to his level!:laughing0301:

You are wrong. Period.

"The President called McGahn at home that night and then called him on Saturday from Camp David.

"The evidence accordingly indicates that news that an obstruction investigation had been opened is what led the President to call McGahn to have the Special Counsel terminated.

"There also is evidence that the President knew that he should not have made those calls to McGahn.

"The President made the calls to McGahn after McGahn had specifically told the President that the White House Counsel’s Office — and McGahn himself — could not be involved in pressing conflicts claims and that the President should consult with his personal counsel if he wished to raise conflicts.

"Instead of relying on his personal counsel to submit the conflicts claims, the President sought to use his official powers to remove the Special Counsel.

"And after the media reported on the President’s actions, he denied that he ever ordered McGahn to have the Special Counsel terminated and made repeated efforts to have McGahn deny the story, as discussed in Volume II, Section II.I, infra.

"Those denials are contrary to the evidence and suggest the President’s awareness that the direction to McGahn could be seen as improper."

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol II, P.90)

Geez.....one would think Mueller actually got fired and wasn't allowed to finish his investigation reading some of this Hitler-Stalinist Propaganda.

Silly me! I expected to see a NYT article. Instead I got a conspiracy theory message board.

I'm shocked.
Another possibility — one that Mr. Steele has not ruled out — could be Russian disinformation. That would mean that in addition to carrying out an effective attack on the Clinton campaign, Russian spymasters hedged their bets and placed a few land mines under Mr. Trump’s presidency as well.
Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier

Of course, they go with a smutty headline first.

Russia has been trying this shit for years. Our Democracy is a threat to their goal of a Communist world. They were fortunate enough to find A Political Party that was stupid enough and desperate enough to take the bait, Dems have no Plan that is based on The Laws that formed our Democratic Republic. Power and control over every aspect of your life is their only goal !
what is it when we do stupid shit like this to other countries?

seems all of this is a fact of life. getting mad someone is doing something to you you're doing to them is pretty "liberal".

Ever think this whole production is a grand diversion to cloak the fact that it was the Dems and Deep State that perhaps engaged in the worst criminal conspiracy and threat to our national security in our nation's history? And perhaps that's why they're talking about obstruction now. Keeping the public busy to hide what really happened.
Ever think this whole production is a grand diversion to cloak the fact that it was the Dems and Deep State that perhaps engaged in the worst criminal conspiracy and threat to our national security in our nation's history? And perhaps that's why they're talking about obstruction now. Keeping the public busy to hide what really happened.
I think it's more likely a gold-plated con man unexpectedly found himself winning a branding opportunity in November 2016 against probably the worst possible Democratic candidate in history. Trump's fifty year history of bankruptcy, fraud, corruption, Russian money laundering and racism makes him a natural leader for the 30%-40% of US voters who blame migrants for the crimes of billionaires and their corrupt political cronies.
trump-netanyahu-1474849402.jpg

The Surprising Thing Bibi Whispers in Trump’s Ear
That's right simpleton, go ahead and swallow all the lies being fed to you.
That's right simpleton, go ahead and swallow all the lies being fed to you
Is this a lie?

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol. II, pp 97-98)

"Substantial evidence indicates that the President’s effort to have Sessions limit the scope of the Special Counsel’s investigation to future election interference was intended to prevent further investigative scrutiny of the President’s and his campaign’s conduct.

"As previously described, see Volume II, Section II.B, supra, the President knew that the Russia investigation was focused in part on his campaign, and he perceived allegations of Russian interference to cast doubt on the legitimacy of his election.

"The President further knew that the investigation had broadened to include his own conduct and whether he had obstructed justice.

"Those investigations would not proceed if the Special Counsel’s jurisdiction were limited to future election interference only.

'The timing and circumstances of the President’s actions support the conclusion that he sought that result.

"The President’s initial direction that Sessions should limit the Special Counsel’s investigation came just two days after the President had ordered McGahn to have the Special Counsel removed, which itself followed public reports that the President was personally under investigation for obstruction of justice."

Trump is the biggest lie in US history.
yet in 2 years of digging you can't prove it.
yet in 2 years of digging you can't prove it
22 months of digging proved Trump would have been indicted for obstruction of justice if he was any other US citizen except POTUS.
n_ari_muellerobstruction_190419_1920x1080.jpg

Now will we have to wait until January, 2021 to indict the corrupt clown.

"The President called McGahn at home that night and then called him on Saturday from Camp David.

"The evidence accordingly indicates that news that an obstruction investigation had been opened is what led the President to call McGahn to have the Special Counsel terminated.

"There also is evidence that the President knew that he should not have made those calls to McGahn.

"The President made the calls to McGahn after McGahn had specifically told the President that the White House Counsel’s Office — and McGahn himself — could not be involved in pressing conflicts claims and that the President should consult with his personal counsel if he wished to raise conflicts.

"Instead of relying on his personal counsel to submit the conflicts claims, the President sought to use his official powers to remove the Special Counsel.

"And after the media reported on the President’s actions, he denied that he ever ordered McGahn to have the Special Counsel terminated and made repeated efforts to have McGahn deny the story, as discussed in Volume II, Section II.I, infra.

"Those denials are contrary to the evidence and suggest the President’s awareness that the direction to McGahn could be seen as improper."

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol II, P.90)

Geez.....one would think Mueller actually got fired and wasn't allowed to finish his investigation reading some of this Hitler-Stalinist Propaganda.
The biggest reason Mueller wasn't fired in this particular instance was due to the integrity of Don McGahn:

Read the Mueller Report: Searchable Document and Index (Vol. II, P. 113)

"On January 25, 2018, the New York Times reported that in June 2017, the President had ordered McGahn to have the Department of Justice fire the Special Counsel.777

"According to the article, '[a]mid the first wave of news media reports that Mr. Mueller was examining a possible obstruction case, the president began to argue that Mr. Mueller had three conflicts of interest that disqualified him from overseeing the investigation.'778

"The article further reported that '[a]fter receiving the president’s order to fire Mr. Mueller, the White House counsel ... refused to ask the Justice Department to dismiss the special counsel, saying he would quit instead.'779

"The article stated that the president 'ultimately backed down after the White House counsel threatened to resign rather than carry out the directive.'"

You dumb cons put the wrong Don in the White House.

Silly me! I expected to see a NYT article. Instead I got a conspiracy theory message board.

I'm shocked.
Another possibility — one that Mr. Steele has not ruled out — could be Russian disinformation. That would mean that in addition to carrying out an effective attack on the Clinton campaign, Russian spymasters hedged their bets and placed a few land mines under Mr. Trump’s presidency as well.
Mueller Report Likely to Renew Scrutiny of Steele Dossier

Of course, they go with a smutty headline first.

Russia has been trying this shit for years. Our Democracy is a threat to their goal of a Communist world. They were fortunate enough to find A Political Party that was stupid enough and desperate enough to take the bait, Dems have no Plan that is based on The Laws that formed our Democratic Republic. Power and control over every aspect of your life is their only goal !
what is it when we do stupid shit like this to other countries?

seems all of this is a fact of life. getting mad someone is doing something to you you're doing to them is pretty "liberal".

Man. That's awesome. The motherfucking super patriots are excusing Russia's attack on our election because "we do it too".

I'm shocked.

I went to the link the OP posted
the link to the times article is there

lefties are generally retarded angry little lazy slackers by nature

yep im dehumanizing you
if the shit hit the fan? you aint seen shit! aND WILL learn first hand just HOW childishly amateurish and even dangerous the modern American left has become.
View attachment 257260
lepppx5j0iwy.jpg

keep on the path your uni party globalist one world betters have laid out for ya .

IT doesnt lead to Utopia....the sad part is that if they win the useful idiots ...a lot of em will no longer be invited ....it usually how it goes

IF ya win
IF
View attachment 257259

I'm shocked.

I went to the link the OP posted
the link to the times article is there

lefties are generally retarded angry little lazy slackers by nature

yep im dehumanizing you
if the shit hit the fan? you aint seen shit! aND WILL learn first hand just HOW childishly amateurish and even dangerous the modern American left has become.
View attachment 257260
lepppx5j0iwy.jpg

keep on the path your uni party globalist one world betters have laid out for ya .

IT doesnt lead to Utopia....the sad part is that if they win the useful idiots ...a lot of em will no longer be invited ....it usually how it goes

IF ya win
IF
View attachment 257259
What georgephillip is posting really hurts, doesn't it? Your deflecting rant is not going to change what your President has said and done.

If they find out that the report was put out by the Russians, suddenly Republicans will love it.

Before Trump, Republicans used to hate the Russians. Now they want Trump to be more like ex KGB despot and murderer Vladimir Putin .

Go figure!

The Times said no such thing, and you know it.
What the Times actually said: "F.B.I. agents considered whether Russia had polluted the stream of intelligence, but did not give it much credence, according to the former official."

Have your mommy read and explain this for you:
“Another possibility -- one that Mr. Steele has not ruled out -- could be Russian disinformation. That would mean that in addition to carrying out an effective attack on the Clinton campaign, Russian spymasters hedged their bets and placed a few land mines under Mr. Trump’s presidency as well.

Oleg D. Kalugin, a former K.G.B. general who now lives outside Washington, saw that as plausible. "Russia has huge experience in spreading false information," he said.

Mr. Steele declined to comment for this article.”

Forum List

Back