NY Times Now Admits The 17-Intelligence Agencies Russian Hacking Narrative Was A Complete Falsehood

There's no limit to the amount of taxpayers $ the democrats will waste to peruse a BS narrative.

Except its totally ran by Republicans so I can understand why you would say its the Dems fault
The dems are the ones pushing this. I can understand why you would want to put this crap on republicans.

The dems don't control anything so they cant push anything unless you mean they are pushing Republicans with mind control

Has anyone been able to find the alleged retraction as published by the NY Times. It is easy to counterfeit such a claim on a Twitter feed. If this is not a counterfeit it should be easy to find.

There's no limit to the amount of taxpayers $ the democrats will waste to peruse a BS narrative.

Except its totally ran by Republicans so I can understand why you would say its the Dems fault
The dems are the ones pushing this. I can understand why you would want to put this crap on republicans.

The dems don't control anything so they cant push anything unless you mean they are pushing Republicans with mind control
Republicans went along with their nonsense as a show of bipartisanship.

It was a decision I hope they're now regretting.

Last edited:

Republicans went along with their nonsense as a show of bipartisanship.

It was a decision I hope they're now regretting.

So they are going along with it but you know its because they don't really believe it using your mind reading abilities?

Forum List

Back