NY Times Hits New Low

you may be pathetic, but you are the best the libs have on this board

look.... you can run away if you want, but real men stand and defend what they have said, or, if they speak in error, they have the grace to admit it. You have not shown the ability to do either. YOU were the one who claimed that Clinton had not tried to kill Osama bin Laden...I called you on that, and ever since, you've been tapdancing and spinning and throwing insults.... you are certainly not the best the conservatives have on this board, that is for sure.

Yea, Bill tried hard - real hard - to pass the buck and make excuses

In February 2002, however, Mr. Clinton clearly admitted that the Sudanese offer had indeed taken place. And that he turned it down.

"Mr. bin Laden used to live in Sudan," Clinton told the Long Island Association on Feb. 15, 2002.

"He was expelled from Saudi Arabia in 1991, then he went to Sudan. And we'd been hearing that the Sudanese wanted America to start dealing with them again.

"They released him. At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America.

"So I pleaded with the Saudis to take him, 'cause they could have. But they thought it was a hot potato and they didn't and that's how he wound up in Afghanistan."

quit tap dancing.... did Clinton try to have Osama killed or not?

and please tell me what evidence the United States had against Osama bin Laden, in May of 1996, when Osama left the Sudan and moved to Afghanistan, that would have allowed us to incarcerate a foreign national on foreign soil?

Really.... what had Osama done against the United States - that we were aware of - by May of 1996?

I can wait.

quit tap dancing.... did Clinton try to have Osama killed or not?

and please tell me what evidence the United States had against Osama bin Laden, in May of 1996, when Osama left the Sudan and moved to Afghanistan, that would have allowed us to incarcerate a foreign national on foreign soil?

Really.... what had Osama done against the United States - that we were aware of - by May of 1996?

I can wait.

Were you Clinton's lawyer during impeachment? When one presents the facts you ask for, you then ask to prove the proof

Were you Clinton's lawyer during impeachment? When one presents the facts you ask for, you then ask to prove the proof

I have asked you to defend your assertion that Clinton did NOT try to have Osama killed.... you have yet to provide an answer to that.

I have asked you to tell me what evidence we had against Osama in May of 96 that would have allowed us to take custody of him at that time.... you have not answered that either..... you seem to be all hat and no cattle.

his cock....

what else do you KNOW was stuffed in there? evidence against Osama that we had prior to May '96?

what size IS your tinfoil hat?

that is what he stole from the National Archives?

and that is what he destroyed?

red states suck..... you keep avoiding these simple questions....why is that?

I have asked you to defend your assertion that Clinton did NOT try to have Osama killed.... you have yet to provide an answer to that.

I have asked you to tell me what evidence we had against Osama in May of 96 that would have allowed us to take custody of him at that time.... you have not answered that either..... you seem to be all hat and no cattle.

his cock....

what else do you KNOW was stuffed in there? evidence against Osama that we had prior to May '96?

what size IS your tinfoil hat?

I don't wear a tinfoil hat - maybe a bonnet.

:)

The Clintonistas had a long history of ignoring terrorism or labelling it a "crime" as opposed to an act of war.

It has been widely reported that Clinton (on the advice of Sandy "Trousergate" Berger) did not accept the Sudanese offer to arrest and extradite bin Laden in 1996.

The Clintonistas had a long history of ignoring terrorism or labelling it a "crime" as opposed to an act of war.

It has been widely reported that Clinton (on the advice of Sandy "Trousergate" Berger) did not accept the Sudanese offer to arrest and extradite bin Laden in 1996.

I understand what has been reported. My question is really a simple one: what evidence did we have against Osama bin Laden in May of 1996 that would have allowed us to take custody of a foreign national on foreign soil and incarcerate him?

Either you have an answer to the question or you don't. If you don't, just have the grace to say so, and please don't spew smoke as a means of hiding the fact that you don't have an answer or, you know the answer and the answer is "not a damn thing, unfortunately"

I understand what has been reported. My question is really a simple one: what evidence did we have against Osama bin Laden in May of 1996 that would have allowed us to take custody of a foreign national on foreign soil and incarcerate him?

Either you have an answer to the question or you don't. If you don't, just have the grace to say so, and please don't spew smoke as a means of hiding the fact that you don't have an answer or, you know the answer and the answer is "not a damn thing, unfortunately"

To Dems, when the US is attacked do not respond with the military - have John Edwards file a lawsuit and take them to court

but make sure you read the terrorists their Miranda rights when you arrest them

and please don't forget that Clinton was not the only president to fail to aggressively deal with terrorism. Ronald Reagan not only traded arms with them, but, when they attacked our marine barracks in Beirut, he turned tail and ran away like a coward.

To Dems, when the US is attacked do not respond with the military - have John Edwards file a lawsuit and take them to court

but make sure you read the terrorists their Miranda rights when you arrest them

so you've got your comedy club one liners workin'.... that's fine.

do you have an answer to my questions, or are you still in the "blowing smoke" mode?

and please don't forget that Clinton was not the only president to fail to aggressively deal with terrorism. Ronald Reagan not only traded arms with them, but, when they attacked our marine barracks in Beirut, he turned tail and ran away like a coward.

and he was wrong to do so. Clinton should have learned from Reagan's mistake

in case you forgot...they are really simple:

I have asked you to tell me what evidence we had against Osama in May of 96 that would have allowed us to take custody of him at that time.... you have not answered that either...

no more silly jokes... no more one liners.... just answer the questions. Really simple.

I have given them to you, but your partisan attitude blocks your brain from understanding them

no..that's a lie. You have not defended your assertion that Clinton did NOT try to have Osama killed...and you have not retracted it..... and you have not given me one scintilla of anything that even remotely resembles "evidence" that we had on Osama prior to his departure for Afghanistan.

do all conservatives on this site tell lies like you, or are you the only one?

no..that's a lie. You have not defended your assertion that Clinton did NOT try to have Osama killed...and you have not retracted it..... and you have not given me one scintilla of anything that even remotely resembles "evidence" that we had on Osama prior to his departure for Afghanistan.

do all conservatives on this site tell lies like you, or are you the only one?

I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT NOMAD, OSAMA BIN LADEN

Tags: Political Economy

September 27, 2006

by Ann Coulter

It's just like old times. Bill Clinton delivers an impassioned speech, and within 24 hours the Web is bristling with documentation, establishing that nearly every sentence was a lie.

The glassy-eyed Clinton cultists are insisting their idol's on-air breakdown during a "Fox News Sunday" interview with Chris Wallace was a calculated performance, which is a bit like describing Hurricane Katrina as a "planned demolition." Like an Osama tape, they claim he was sending a signal to Democrats to show them how to treat Republicans. Listen up, Democrats: Let's energize the undecideds by throwing a hissy fit on national television!

The Clintonian plan for action apparently entails inventing lunatic conspiracy theories, telling lots of lies, shouting, sneering, interrupting, and telling your interlocutor, "(Y)ou've got that little smirk on your face and you think you're so clever" — all for asking a simple question. To wit: "Why didn't you do more to put bin Laden and al-Qaida out of business when you were president?" The only thing Clinton forgot to say to Wallace was, "You'd better put some ice on that."

Let me be the first to welcome Chris Wallace to the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy! If the son of Mike Wallace is a member, can Chelsea be far behind?

According to Wallace, Clinton's aide, Jay Carson, demanded that the interview be stopped a few minutes into Clinton's tantrum — just before the part where he threw the lamp at Wallace. The last time Clinton got that red in the face, the encounter ended with a stained dress. Even Muslims thought Clinton overreacted. But the Clinton Kool-Aid drinkers tell us this was a masterfully planned set-piece by their leader.

I also think Jessica Savitch's slurred, incoherent broadcast on "NBC Nightly News" in October 1983 was intentional. Others say it was drug-addled breakdown that ended her career, but obviously Savitch intended to speak in garbled gibberish on air as a brilliantly executed prelude to her death in a ditch weeks later.

And when Stephen Colbert did a routine at the White House Correspondents Dinner that bombed, I think he planned it that way.

Then there was Capt. Joseph Hazelwood's meticulously planned off-loading of 11 million gallons of crude oil off the Exxon Valdez.

Clinton shouted so many lies during his televised meltdown, only the World Wide Web can capture them all. These are just a few.

Clinton yelled at Wallace: "What did I do? What did I do? I worked hard to try to kill him. I authorized a finding for the CIA to kill him. We contracted with people to kill him. I got closer to killing him than anybody has gotten since."

This is so crazy it's worthy of an Air America caller. Clinton has consistently misrepresented the presidential directive about political assassinations. Clinton did not order bin Laden assassinated. He did not even lift the ban on intelligence agencies attempting to assassinate bin Laden.

What he did was lift the ban on political assassinations — provided that assassinating bin Laden was not the purpose of the mission. So if U.S. forces were engaged in an operation to capture bin Laden, but accidentally killed him, they would not be court-martialed.

Clinton said, "All the right-wingers who now say I didn't do enough said I did too much — same people." As proof, he cites his humiliating withdrawal from Somalia, claiming, "They were all trying to get me to withdraw from Somalia in 1993 the next day after we were involved in 'Black Hawk down,' and I refused to do it."

He added, as if it mattered, "There is not a living soul in the world who thought that Osama bin Laden had anything to do with 'Black Hawk down.'"

In fact, what Republicans objected to was Clinton's transforming a U.N. mission in Somalia to prevent mass starvation into a much grander "nation-building" exercise — something the Democrats now hysterically support in Darfur and oppose in Iraq.

Democrats long to see American mothers weeping for their sons lost in a foreign war, but only if the mission serves absolutely no national security objectives of the United States. If we are building a democracy in a country while also making America safer — such as in Iraq — Democrats oppose it with every fiber of their being.

When Clinton's "nation-building" in Somalia led to the brutal killing of 18 Americans, some of whose corpses were then dragged through the streets, Clinton did what the Democrats are currently demanding we do in Iraq: He cut and ran.

Republicans didn't like that either, and it had nothing to do with whether it was al-Qaida we were running from. It could have been Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, al-Dawa or the Viet Cong. We ran, and the terrorists noticed.

Osama bin Laden told "ABC News" in 1998 that America's humiliating retreat from Somalia emboldened his jihadists: "The youth were surprised at the low morale of the American soldiers and realized more than before that the American soldier was a paper tiger and after a few blows ran in defeat."

If this is the message that Clinton is hoping to telegraph to the American people, I hope the voters are listening.

COPYRIGHT 2006 ANN COULTER

DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL PRESS SYNDICATE

4520 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64111

http://www.debianhelp.org/node/1504

Forum List

Back