NY Times Hits Bottom, Begins to Dig

It was either that or run the story of the camel herder who swore he shoved a drunken Brett Kavanaughs penis into a goat. The goat said, " I have no recollection of the incident"

I loved how the two reporters that wrote the hit piece on Kavanaugh actually went on TV to say it was in the article when they wrote it. Must have been "accidently" removed in the "editing process".
"editing process". WTF is an editing "process".

If Kavanaugh doesn’t side with republicans on every single issue going forward we need to not have his back any more

NY Times Completes Its Long Journey Down the Toilet With 'Women Poop' Article

I think it’s part of this new mental illness the Left suffer from.
Everything has a pendulum effect, swinging from good to bad. The Times and Democrats had their moment of truth when chasing Richard Nixon using truth as a guidepost. Now the pendulum has swung and neither care about the truth. After both hit bottom- the Democrats with their Joe McCarthy/Kavanaugh moment and the times with their Dewey elected moment, they can return to normal.

Did anyone read it

It was written by two woman

basically complaining about workplace environment for woman using the bathroom and poop as one example

I thought it was funny but then again it is probably a woman thing

So I guess it is true men are from mars and woman from venus

There was a message there but with men they just thing about the poop and how funny that word is

Forum List

Back