• Election Unleashes a Flood of Hope Worldwide
  • NY City Mayor Bloomberg Announces Layoffs and Tax Increase
  • Markets Fall Sharply, Erasing Election Day Gains
  • Russia Warns of Missile Deployment

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
If you guessed this one is not like the others,
Then you're absolutely...right!

sesame street rocks.

These are the current headlines on my NYTimes iPhone Application (seriously):

You're right. We should recall the election so we can vote for McCain and the bimbo so NY City mayor bloomberg won't have to lay off anyone and won't have to increase taxes, the stock market would go up and not down today and Russia would basically surrender to the United States of America. We all know today would've been such a better day had McCain been elected, right?

You're right. We should recall the election so we can vote for McCain and the bimbo so NY City mayor bloomberg won't have to lay off anyone and won't have to increase taxes, the stock market would go up and not down today and Russia would basically surrender to the United States of America. We all know today would've been such a better day had McCain been elected, right?

Overreaction.

Actually, now that you mention it...

Not perfect by any means, but the lesser of two evils.

These are the current headlines on my NYTimes iPhone Application (seriously):

Add on my car blew up, my girlfriend got sick, it rained, the batteries in my remote control went dead.

Well, I don't know how truthful it is but O'Reilly (don't throw any tomatos at me, I watch O'Reilly okay?) lives in New York and said tonight on the factor that New York is the most heavily taxed state and folks are packing up and moving out which = decreased revenues. I have heard this situation is true in California also. Now Fla. has no state income tax and the population there is growing by leaps and bounds. However due to the crash in the housing bubble revenues are also down and there is a budget shorfall in Fla. So what is the answer. tax heavily or cut taxes?

Overreaction.

Not at all. Paperboy is insinuating that all of these bad events occured because Obama was elected.

Although there are men and women who are exorbinantly passionate about Obama and joke that he's their "savior" Obama is NOT God and does not control everything.

We've had two good weeks with the market and it finally gave some back today because people realized we're still in the worst recession since the Great Depression, New York City has been facing a recession and Bloomberg HAD to make budget cuts and Bush's missile defense shield pact with Poland caused Russia's President to deploy the missiles along their border with Poland.

well certainly you know by now that some of us think so. Hey dramamajor?

Not at all. Paperboy is insinuating that all of these bad events occured because Obama was elected.

Although there are men and women who are exorbinantly passionate about Obama and joke that he's their "savior" Obama is NOT God and does not control everything.
We've had two good weeks with the market and it finally gave some back today because people realized we're still in the worst recession since the Great Depression, New York City has been facing a recession and Bloomberg HAD to make budget cuts and Bush's missile defense shield pact with Poland caused Russia's President to deploy the missiles along their border with Poland.

oh fine! NOW you tell us...

We really need to recall Obama and get McCain in office - i stubbed my toe today and it's swollen! Obama's fault!

you are entirely wrong about this..Bush is still in office. It's always been Bush's fault.

What's funny is that liberals blamed Bush for everything. I guess you'd better get used to some payback.

Let's see: Iraq war - Bush's fault for not planning it properly and not having an exit strategy
Bad economy: Forcing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to make stupid loans to completely unqualified people to artifically inflate the mid 2000s economy in between the dot-com bubble burst and the housing bubble.

Bad foreign policy, bad domestic policy, having special deals with the Saudis for oil, not doing enough to relieve this country off of its dependency of foreign oil...

Yeah, you're right. It IS all Bush's fault.

Forum List

Back