NY times columnist Trump would certainly like to murder people without due process

So what. In many cases it is perfectly legal to shoot someone.
Excuses as always....he meant he can shit on his base and still get their loyalty....in other words he got you by the balls.

You're confusing Trump with Obabble, bub.

When did Trump spy on James Rosen and bug Sheryl Attkisson's computer? Oops, he didn't. Obabble did.
Do I look like I care about Obama? Why everytime the orange is cornered you minions mention Hillary and Obama?

That's Pogo's Law. Every time they do that I make a nickel.
You'd be surprised how fast billions of nickels add up.
Good on you.
Every single time their orange Lord fucks up they pull but Obama did or Clinton did. Obama had 2 terms, left a booming economy and the rest of the world governments or the people of this earth loves him....Trump is a clown and his people are known to the whole world to be the ***** of america. That being said I haven't voted for Obama :), and not a fan of Clinton....go on minions let the insults begin.

I see you have your own CHOOOOOOM gang.

Obama already did that, he did away with due process and the far left was silent.

iThey did away wiht a lot since 911 and the TARDS are still wanting to bend over and give it all up.

Dk5fOqSXcAAWURi.jpg:large
It's hard for Candace Owens to pass for white -- but if she could, she would.

Didnt trump himself said he can shoot someone and still get votes ?
hy·per·bo·le
hīˈpərbəlē/
noun
  1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally
Same as grabbing pussies ?
Clinton taught him about that. You know, back when they were friends. When Trump was a democrat, and liked by y'all.
Except I am not a Democrat and you just admitted that its wrong but still like a pussy grabber.

Didnt trump himself said he can shoot someone and still get votes ?
hy·per·bo·le
hīˈpərbəlē/
noun
  1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally
Same as grabbing pussies ?
Clinton taught him about that. You know, back when they were friends. When Trump was a democrat, and liked by y'all.

:lol: Rump has never been "liked" by anyone sentient. Nobody 'likes' an asshole.

NY times columnist Trump would certainly like to murder people without due process

What's this shit? Obama and bush jr killed US citizens with out due process and now the NY times says Trump might?

Only liberals hope their audience is stupider and more ignorant then them.

Forum List

Back