NY Times: Blaming Palin for Gifford Shooting Was an Honest Mistake

Gabby Giffords didn't think it was such an "honest mistake"...

quote-we-re-in-sarah-palin-s-targeted-list-but-the-thing-is-that-the-way-she-has-it-depicted-we-re-in-gabrielle-giffords-231950.jpg
Thanks for the fake quotes.

Nothing fake about it. I saw Gabby make that statement during a live interview. She was afraid.
Then link that interview.

Can the Times or CNN or MSNBC really claim honest in any defense? To claim an honest mistake you have to prove you are an honest entity. That doesn't sound probable at all.
is that a .44 blackpowder Pietta in your avi?

To me it kinda looks like an 1860 Navy Colt, except the body isn't brass from what I can tell.
Kind of funny how a replica can be one of your favorites but it is.

quote-we-re-in-sarah-palin-s-targeted-list-but-the-thing-is-that-the-way-she-has-it-depicted-we-re-in-gabrielle-giffords-231950.jpg

Bet she now knows that the shooter didn't even know who Palin was when asked.
Facts like that don't support the Gabby "Libtard" Giffords' (et.al.) gun-grabbing narrative, nor their constant drive at character assassination of conservatives of whom they disapprove.

seems like a poor defense......I think pulling their full reportage on her will reveal this as a big fat lie
Now that Democrats are out attempting to assassinate Republicans they need to shift their talking points.

Of course they do. For the first time in our lives, we have a President that's calling the left liars when they lie about something. The media and politicians used to get away with that all the time, but no longer. When they lie about something, it's going to be pointed out in front of millions of Twitter people and our media people.
Yep. Gotta love the new sheriff in town. Eight years of the lefty dopes pissin' their pants is gonna be great laughs.

You hate to dump on a woman that took a bullet to the head, but does she realize her shooter wasn't influenced by anything Palin did?

Forum List

Back