NY Times assigns Editor to Watch FOX News to get news scoops? Really?

I've been a loyal Fox news watcher since 9/11. I watch CNN as well. and our local news, but not the major networks much. I have always been a fan of the O'Reilly show, even if I don't agree with him all the time. Never watched Hannity or Glen Beck until a few weeks ago. All this backlash against these guys has stirred my curiosity, and I'm sure I am not alone.

Keep it up libs. I'm sure Fox is loving it.

correct, the reason they get so many viewers is guys like beck and hannity intentionally stir up controversy, so more people watch. beck an hannity are slime, IMO, but, they are entertainment genius'

Ah, so there is a Fox News Steve Doocy lookalike, complete with a Fox screen to match Fox's studio...and Malkin chiming in with Doocy. Maybe she is a lookalike too.

lol.

Never mind that I heard the freaking thing on Fox News Channel itself.

Geezez.

You cannot be that stupid. Oh wait... yes you can!!

The clips that was shown of Obama and whoever the hell else that was they were allegedly making the comparison with could have been edited, could it not?
Fer chrissakes...that was Mario Cuomo (you don't know him??) - and it was alleged by Doocy the speeches were 'practically verbatim.' Then showed clips of both, and asked: Plagiarism? They sounded NOTHING Alike. That was what was so funny. And I SAW the original footage when Doocy Dooched it. It was SOO funny. & Stooopid.

You didn't even watch the clip, did you?
I'm not crazy about the TYT commentary - but the clips he showed were accurate.

For those who might not be as brain dead as you, and anyone that wants a laugh:
this clip from the Daily Show impales that ridiculous Fox News Doocy here:

Video: Headlines - Baracknophobia | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

Bring it to 5:28. Just :rofl:

Glad to know you're the type that believes everything you see on the internet.

You cannot be that stupid. Oh wait... yes you can!!

The clips that was shown of Obama and whoever the hell else that was they were allegedly making the comparison with could have been edited, could it not?
Fer chrissakes...that was Mario Cuomo (you don't know him??) - and it was alleged by Doocy the speeches were 'practically verbatim.' Then showed clips of both, and asked: Plagiarism? They sounded NOTHING Alike. That was what was so funny. And I SAW the original footage when Doocy Dooched it. It was SOO funny. & Stooopid.

For the THIRD time: I saw the original piece on Fox.

Are you THAT freaking blind? Or do you just play dumb to elevate you 'lonestar logic?'

For the THIRD time: I saw the original piece on Fox.

Are you THAT freaking blind? Or do you just play dumb to elevate you 'lonestar logic?'

Personally I think you a liar, so I don't trust anything you say. Oh and this is all you got? Wasn't it you that said you watch Fox because of all the stupid stuff? And this is it? I see why Fox's rating are so high, all the libidiots are tuning in.

Find ONE post where I lied, any form of evidence, any proof.
Until you do that, all you have is your own projection
and smears.

I think you lied in your last post when you said you watched the original Fox program that was featured in the video. You can call it what you will, I still think you're a liar.

and smears.

I think you lied in your last post when you said you watched the original Fox program that was featured in the video. You can call it what you will, I still think you're a liar.
I bring you clips of the video from the show.
You don't accept it.

I bring you another clip, from another source.

You tell me you don't even know if the Fox clip is real (though it has Steve Doocy on the set, along with Michelle Malkin.

I tell you I watched it live - which I did. You tell me you don't beleive me and call me a liar.

There is nothing more to say, as it is clear, you are so steeped in cognitive dissonance, there is nothing I - or anyone - could post, that you will accept, as you are mired in a reality of your own making.

Carry on.
Godspeed with your Crusade.

and smears.

I bring you clips of the video from the show.
You don't accept it.

I bring you another clip, from another source.

You tell me you don't even know if the Fox clip is real (though it has Steve Doocy on the set, along with Michelle Malkin.

I tell you I watched it live - which I did. You tell me you don't beleive me and call me a liar.

There is nothing more to say, as it is clear, you are so steeped in cognitive dissonance, there is nothing I - or anyone - could post, that you will accept, as you are mired in a reality of your own making.

Carry on.
Godspeed with your Crusade.

Hey stupid. the clips that was shown allegedly ON Fox by Doocy could have been edited. You stupid fuck!!!

I don't believe every youtube video that hits the streets like you idiot leftwingers do.

Damn you people are fucking stupid!!!

Forum List

Back