NY Times admits it wrote FAKE story

Yes, responsible newspapers and websites print retractions - Irresponsible ones like Daily Caller and Breitbart do not.
And fox and Rush Limbaugh and Heritage Etc etc etc... They could spend years retracting their BS...

RW retractions on their OWN fake news would be LIFE.

F

Yes, responsible newspapers and websites print retractions - Irresponsible ones like Daily Caller and Breitbart do not.
And fox and Rush Limbaugh and Heritage Etc etc etc... They could spend years retracting their BS...
Feel free to name some.

F

Feel free to name some.

Odious weighs in with ....... NOTHING
Again

F

Feel free to name some.
Everything you know about Hillary the foundation Obama Benghazi how much taxes rich people pay everything you know about politics LOL open borders the video Etc Etc etc

F

Feel free to name some.
Everything you know about Hillary the foundation Obama Benghazi how much taxes rich people pay everything you know about politics LOL open borders the video Etc Etc etc
Specifics please.....I am tired and irritable been working or gone all damn day...come on SPECIFICS.

It's not fake news. This is what annoys me about people who shout "fake news" as soon as possible.

Yes, the news article insinuated something it shouldn't have done. But it didn't say anything that was fake.

Not only that, the NY times has come out and said it was wrong to do what it did. That's responsible journalism.

Far more responsible than half the people on here, and FAR MORE RESPONSIBLE than someone saying this is FAKE NEWS.
I see, so the article is not true but it's not fake. Seems legit.

Another sensational story that is unyrue

Another back page retraction

And they wonder why we call them fake news...

It's not fake news. This is what annoys me about people who shout "fake news" as soon as possible.
Wrong

It is fake news

They would not have ran this story if Hillary had won or if the drapes had been delivered with Jug Ears still in offocd

They were trying to push an unflattering narrative because they want to make Trump and anyone associated with him look bad

This is the very thing we mean when we say that the failing New York Times is a propaganda outfit that pushes fake news

F

Feel free to name some.
Specifics please.....I am tired and irritable been working or gone all damn day...come on SPECIFICS.
It's a great Foundation, our legal system finds Hillary is not corrupt. You name it, super duper.

F
Feel free to name some.
It's a great Foundation, our legal system finds Hillary is not corrupt. You name it, super duper.
Slick Willy and his Hildabeast are all about corruption

Wrong

It is fake news

They would not have ran this story if Hillary had won or if the drapes had been delivered with Jug Ears still in offocd

They were trying to push an unflattering narrative because they want to make Trump and anyone associated with him look bad

This is the very thing we mean when we say that the failing New York Times is a propaganda outfit that pushes fake news
And you finally found an example, even if no one has ever heard of it LOL...

F
Feel free to name some.
So there is a law enforcement conspiracy protecting them, right? LOL idiot. Only your bought off high school grade ex Coke head DJ pundits know the truth. Your party and its propaganda r a bad joke.

F
Feel free to name some.
So there is a law enforcement conspiracy protecting them, right? LOL idiot. Only your bought off high school grade ex Coke head DJ pundits know the truth. Your party and its propaganda r a bad joke.
The Clintons are above the law, they are the most repugnant people on the planet

Wrong

It is fake news

No, perhaps they wouldn't have run this story had Hillary been President. That's not really the point, is it?

Lots of stories are dependent upon the angle someone takes. Bias doesn't make it "fake news", it makes it "biased news" and all news is biased.

That you scream "fake news" when it's biased news that is inconvenient for you, is just ridiculous. That you think anything that is inconvenient is "fake news" is also ridiculous.

Just see things for what they are.

Forum List

Back