NY temp up 20 degrees in 1 day!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Holy fucking moly!

It was 75 yesterday today its 95! At this rate Earth will be uninhabitable by humans by Friday!

Old Rocks and the Warmers warned us and we didn't listen! I thought they were a bunch of unscientific clowns with no science, only faked data, computer models and tree rings...I was wrong.

It's been good knowing all my friends at USMB.

Central Park has rock outcroppings that show evidence of a hundred foot deep glacier inching across Manhattan. It's amazing what Neanderthals were capable of doing to the climate back then.

Central Park has rock outcroppings that show evidence of a hundred foot deep glacier inching across Manhattan. It's amazing what Neanderthals were capable of doing to the climate back then.

14,000 years ago my house would have been under 600 feet of ice.

The Geico Caveman caused AGW that melted the icecaps.

Only rational explanation.

Now Frankie Boy, just retreat to your hollow moon.

Far more real scientific evidence supports an artificial Moon than a wisp of CO2 melting the ice caps and acidifying the oceans

Sucks to be a Warmer

Milankovic Cycles.

At the present rate, the temperature tomorrow will be 115 degrees and 135 on Friday.

Hockey+stock+-+21st+century.jpg

See?

So FrankieBoy.. What if the projections turn out to be right -- but for the wrong reason? That we ARE gonna rapidly warm -- but it's not CO2 that's the primary driver. Where you gonna go for real? I'm heading for the cooler at Dairy Queen myself..

Last edited:
So FrankieBoy.. What if the projections turn out to be right -- but for the wrong reason? That we ARE gonna rapidly warm -- but it's not CO2 that's the primary driver. Where you gonna go for real? I'm heading for the cooler at Dairy Queen myself..

I try not to worry about stuff I have no control over but DQ sounds like an awesome idea

Holy fucking moly!

It was 75 yesterday today its 95! At this rate Earth will be uninhabitable by humans by Friday!

Old Rocks and the Warmers warned us and we didn't listen! I thought they were a bunch of unscientific clowns with no science, only faked data, computer models and tree rings...I was wrong.

I can go 20 degrees in 4 miles.... from one side of the city to the other......no biggie to me.

Holy fucking moly!

I can go 20 degrees in 4 miles.... from one side of the city to the other......no biggie to me.

The warmer side of the city must have a massive CO2 concentration, amiright?

Holy fucking moly!

The warmer side of the city must have a massive CO2 concentration, amiright?

The marine layer off of the ocean cools the west side of the city with fog. The temp will literately drop 20 degrees.

and all they used were biofuels and renewable energy.

Summer has arrived s0ns.......no more fucking pollen on my Mustang!! Its baking here tonight, and Im happier than a pig in shit.
Let the k00ks get freaked out over a heat wave. They always are.

Forum List

Back