NY Taxpayers will pay 61,000$ for EACH Amazon worker

Started a thread about this one....Didn't realize the tax payola was that high....But not a peep of the moonbats, who shit their britches about "subsidies" (i.e. capital depreciation write-offs that are available to all businesses) for oil companies are camped out in the tall grass.

Oh yeah, that's right....Bezos is a democrat.

Started a thread about this one....Didn't realize the tax payola was that high....But not a peep of the moonbats, who shit their britches about "subsidies" (i.e. capital depreciation write-offs that are available to all businesses) for oil companies are camped out in the tall grass.

Oh yeah, that's right....Bezos is a democrat.
Uh, there were at least two topics yesterday in which people were mocking "Crazy Eyes" Ocasio-Cortez for coming out against this subsidy.

The voices in your head are lying to you. Again.

NY Taxpayers To Pay $61,000 Per Amazon HQ2 Job

This is one place I agree with the far left....this is nothing more than corporate welfare and its for a company that treats its workers like slaves. This is disgusting. SO glad Atlanta didn't get their 2nd HQ.
Hey they are rich, and with the SALT tax going away, the people of New York those rich mother fuckers, can be punished even more. Come libs you want the rich to be punished for stealing all that money, so here is a chance to make them all miserable and poor, just like you.. Unless you work for Amazon and Jeff Bezos, who that guy has 112 billion dollars and probably more now that you are paying his taxes....Dont you love how liberals work, you scratch my back, I will scratch yours, and fuck the little people.. Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaa….Elections have consequences, now you have to deal with it.

By the way, Andrew Cuomo and De Blasio are both liberals...
Cuomo and de Blasio tout $3B Amazon deal for Queens, but local pols skeptical - NY Daily News
The trillion-dollar online retailer trumpeted the tentative deal, which includes nearly $3 billion in city and state incentives(TAX EXEMPTIONS), as a win-win for itself and New Yorkers and promised it would bring more than 25,000 high-paying jobs to the city in the coming decade.

TypicalLiberal.jpg

NY Taxpayers To Pay $61,000 Per Amazon HQ2 Job

This is one place I agree with the far left....this is nothing more than corporate welfare and its for a company that treats its workers like slaves. This is disgusting. SO glad Atlanta didn't get their 2nd HQ.

N.Y. wasn't going to pay anything to Amazon or their employees. They were offering a tax break for the company to move there. It would have meant taking less from Amazon in exchange for 25,000 jobs and still collecting taxes from the company and payroll. In the long run, it would have been beneficial to N.Y.

When dipshit AOC called the tax breaks a subsidy, she seemed to think that N.Y. was going to hand Amazon that money. She is so completely ignorant on how things work. Now she actually thinks there is an extra 3 billion laying around to spend somewhere else. N.Y. doesn't have that money. They were never going to give money away to Amazon.

They would have been better off with the company there. Without it, they will take in less revenue and there are less jobs than there could have been.

These indoctrinated idiots prove how schools and universities are failing young people. Of course, the left wants them to graduate with a degree in talking point regurgitation.

Is AOC going to give 70% of her $10 million from Netflix to government? She seems to think everyone else should so wondering how she will redistribute her profits to those less fortunate. Or is she like the other leftists and feel that they should keep what they earn?

You agree with the left?

That's the part I don't follow. The left stands for unlimited subsidies for their international corporate friends.

Forum List

Back