NY Senator Caroline Kennedy

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Caroline is latest Kennedy to eye NY Senate seat - Yahoo! News

WASHINGTON – Caroline Kennedy — daughter of a slain president, niece of senators, and zealous guardian of her own privacy — is interested in the Senate seat once held by her uncle, her cousin says.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said he and the rest of the powerful Kennedy clan are urging Caroline to seek the New York governor's appointment to the Senate seat now held by Hillary Rodham Clinton — and added she is ready and seriously considering it.

This doesn't surprise me in the least. Obama would still be a lawyer in Chicago if it weren't for the Kennedys.... I do believe he is there to do whatever they ask of him, but also to help the Kennedys re-gain power. You will see a Kennedy running for office in 2016, don't doubt it.

Caroline Kennedy as the first woman pres? That hadn't occured to me. I was thinking Claire MCCaskill or some other governor, Palin will probably run, I have always like Olympia Dukakis, and a few other strong women. If Caroline is as private as they claim, I woulnd't want to see her run.

Hey is Caroline the one who wrote a couple books?

Last edited:
I hope Caroline gets it.

She is a fine person and would make a good Senator.

Personally, I am sick of seeing Kennedys, Bushes and Clintons in any damn office in this country. I just wish all of them, and their damn families, would just go away.

I TRULY am sick of nepotism in American politics, and I don't give a damn what Party they're affiliated with.

Caroline is latest Kennedy to eye NY Senate seat - Yahoo! News

WASHINGTON – Caroline Kennedy — daughter of a slain president, niece of senators, and zealous guardian of her own privacy — is interested in the Senate seat once held by her uncle, her cousin says.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said he and the rest of the powerful Kennedy clan are urging Caroline to seek the New York governor's appointment to the Senate seat now held by Hillary Rodham Clinton — and added she is ready and seriously considering it.

oh neat...

the rest of the powerful Kennedy clan are urging Caroline

If this doesn't nauseate Americans we deserve what we get-----fuck powerful family clans--it's not what America is about.

If this doesn't nauseate Americans we deserve what we get-----fuck powerful family clans--it's not what America is about.

Ehhh, just don't go drinking, then drive anywhere near a bridge with 'em .....:eek:

It's almost enough of a reason to try to make sure the machines accurately reflect the vote of the people.....;)

Governor Paterson is not beholden to the Kennedys or the Clintons, he will appoint someone that can help him keep the governor's seat, not further a Clintonain agenda or a kennedy revival.

Governor Paterson is not beholden to the Kennedys or the Clintons, he will appoint someone that can help him keep the governor's seat, not further a Clintonain agenda or a kennedy revival.

wanna bet?:eusa_whistle: he's a Democrat is he not???

Caroline Kennedy as the first woman pres? That hadn't occured to me. I was thinking Claire MCCaskill or some other governor, Palin will probably run, I have always like Olympia Dukakis, and a few other strong women. If Caroline is as private as they claim, I woulnd't want to see her run.

Hey is Caroline the one who wrote a couple books?

If Palin is the best thing the Republicans have to offer, they must be in a sorry state.

Forum List

Back