NY Post Turns on NRA

Bfgrn

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2009
Even the conservative New York Post, owned by Rupert Murdoch (Fox News, Wall Street Journal owner) has turned on Wayne LaPierre.

new-york-post-cover-slams-nra.jpg

“You know, I’ve spent my entire life time separating the Right from the kooks”
William F. Buckley Jr.

Last edited:
Not going to take much more to push the NRA into irrevelancy.

Nope. This LaPierre guy is doing a damn good job of that. Maybe this will signal the end of the gun manufacturer lobbyist influence of the NRA. Maybe, just maybe, the gun owners that the NRA is supposed to be representing will take their organization back from the gun manufacturers that run it now.

Even the conservative New York Post, owned by Rupert Murdoch (Fox News, Wall Street Journal owner) has turned on Wayne LaPierre.

William F. Buckley Jr.

Wow, a New York newspaper doesn't get the gun control argument. Color me shocked.
Can we give NY to Canada, along with Detroit in a package deal?

William F. Buckley Jr.

Wow, a New York newspaper doesn't get the gun control argument. Color me shocked.

Sure Rabbi, I love Canada. They are great folks up there. And in return, I will give you a great pickup line to use in Tennessee...

Nice TOOTH!

This doesn't come as a surprise. It's very "trendy" right now to be an avid hater of the NRA. All the problems of the world (sic) can be traced right back to the NRA. Ask any idiot. They will confirm it.

William F. Buckley Jr.

Sure Rabbi, I love Canada. They are great folks up there. And in return, I will give you a great pickup line to use in Tennessee...

Nice TOOTH!
Good, when are you packing to leave, moran?

already posted..

and they turned on the person speaking but don't let that fact stop you with your dishonest title

Not going to take much more to push the NRA into irrevelancy.

I agree. More and more they are becoming an organization perceived to be made up of loons.

You said it yourself... Perceived. Any group which the Liberal Media has an agenda against most probably fits into this category. The problem for those who dislike the NRA defending people's Freedoms, the very people who make up the NRA are more likely to be far from what most rational people would call loons. It's the loons who overreact every time a tragedy happens, that demand less Freedoms all in the name of false security.

New Topics

Forum List

Back