NY Post Cartoon: Racist?

The Lefties here seem to have a very bad memory. Now I suppose this thread will die. LOL

I didn't hear any lefties saying this was racist either:
cartoon.jpg

I can keep going if you like?

danziger_rice.jpg

Oh, and let's not forget the reference to the "don't know nothin' bout birthin' no babies" scene from "Gone With The Wind." Condi as a slave? Will this worry Sharpton and the left?

I rest my case, every person who posted on and on about their outrage over the Chimp cartoon have now been labled as KOOL-AIDE Drinkers.

danziger_rice.jpg

Oh, and let's not forget the reference to the "don't know nothin' bout birthin' no babies" scene from "Gone With The Wind." Condi as a slave? Will this worry Sharpton and the left?

So are we to take it that you can see the racism in those three cartoons/pictures you just posted - and NOT in the NY Post cartoon? Is that your statement for the record?

danziger_rice.jpg

So are we to take it that you can see the racism in those three cartoons/pictures you just posted - and NOT in the NY Post cartoon? Is that your statement for the record?
I haven't stated anything in this thread but to shine the light on ilk's like you. :lol: You're deflecting your own racisim.

danziger_rice.jpg

I haven't stated anything in this thread but to shine the light on ilk's like you. :lol: You're deflecting your own racisim.

What have I done that's racist?

What have I done that's racist?
You fake outrage! Nobody knows what the cartoonist meant but him. I can see it both ways and for you and the left to go on and on how it's wrong and racist but yet ignore the other racist and actually tries to deflect tells me a lot about ones character and their own racist views.

You clearly wore that badge. My opinion of course.

punt .....

I wouldn't know how you're even keeping up with this conversation. You can't see the racism in the NY Post cartoon - so your inability to see the racism in the last three cartoons must surely have you confused by now.

This just in, there's more racism in your avatar than the NY Post ...... :eusa_whistle:

How? Is there a long standing tradition in this country of comparing blacks to chocolate factory owners with racist intentions? Are chocolate factory owners considered to be uncivilized or something? I don't get it. Please, elaborate.

Nobody knows what the cartoonist meant but him.
That's cool, but if he can't see how its racist after it was pointed out to him, he's stupid - or a liar.

I can see it both ways
Then I'm not really talking about you. If you didn't think it was racist when you first saw it - well OK. If you didn't see how it could be perceived as racist when someone pointed it out to you - then you're either dumb or a liar. That's my point.

I wouldn't know how you're even keeping up with this conversation. You can't see the racism in the NY Post cartoon - so your inability to see the racism in the last three cartoons must surely have you confused by now.

This just in, there's more racism in your avatar than the NY Post ...... :eusa_whistle:

How? Is there a long standing tradition in this country of comparing blacks to chocolate factory owners with racist intentions? Are chocolate factory owners considered to be uncivilized or something? I don't get it. Please, elaborate.

If there is such a comparison, where does it come from ? elaborate ....

If there is such a comparison, where does it come from ? elaborate ....[/QUOTE]

What are you, a fucking parrot?

Forum List

Back