NY man destroys his AR-15 rifle to honor Florida shooting victims

The ALT-Right WeakWhyte conglomerate has reared it's ugly heads in this thread! AGAIN!

Kudos to these Snowflakes! :113:

So upholding the American constitution is now "alt-right"?

I am sure you are going to win big in 2018.

Being an American is now "fringe". I believe I will have to join the alt right with the rest of the Americans now.

I agree that alot of the people replying are hopeless snowflakes but what this guy did wasnt that bright IMO. I respect his right to do it but not sure what point he is making. I'm a liberal and there is no way I would do that to my weapons.
Well, if you're a liberal, then you do realize it's YOU who is the "snowflake," right?

You can't be a copy cat monkey and think no one will notice.
The only snowflakes I see are cons.

No one wants to be monkey not even you monkeys. Thats why you try to get suntans.
You don't "SEE" well, do you... the term was coined by CONSERVATIVES to describe LIBERALS, like you, and you pretending you can use it now is just stupid and unoriginal, sorry, it makes you look like a dumbass.
Thats fine. Most good descriptions are borne out of projections. Unconsciously you cons came up with snowflake to describe your inner feelings. No wonder it fits you guys so perfectly. :laugh:

The term Snowflake has been used for years in sites such as 4Chan ....15+ to describe those people who think they are awfully very special.

It's the ALT-Right WeakWhyte who Tiki Torch who make it more prevelant the last two years in their resergence of 4Chan, StormTrooper and Breitbart and very much during Filthy Don's racist campaign.

So yeah, these WeakWhyte minds are projecting their Snowflake character. :113:

You don't like the term snowflake applied to you?

what about muscle head?

Lord, you are pathetic! :mad-61:

The ALT-Right WeakWhyte conglomerate has reared it's ugly heads in this thread! AGAIN!

Being an American is now "fringe". I believe I will have to join the alt right with the rest of the Americans now.

the left just keeps slipping a little further down the shit hole every week

Some people are reasonable and suggest a better option for gun control.

scott-pappalardo.jpg

(NEWS10) – Scott Pappalardo of Scotchtown, N.Y. owned an AR-15 rifle for over 30 years. In the wake of the Parkland, Florida shooting he posted this video over the weekend. He destroyed his gun, cutting it into three pieces, with the post “a drop in a very large bucket #oneless.”

Click on the image below to see the video.

Video Courtesy: ABC News Facebook page.

The ALT-Right WeakWhyte nuts will now attack this man...in 3......2....1...

:113:
and there you go, as simple as that, a man who doesn't need to wipe his behind with our constitution....every lefty in this country should be made to and understand this, all it takes is allowing citizens to make the choice themselves, not some self appointed clintonista

Of course ALT-Right throws their racist component into this.

You know this man! :113:

Someone pointed out how stupid your views are so of course, it's time to call them a racist.

How unpredictable. Couldn't have seen it coming...

scott-pappalardo.jpg

(NEWS10) – Scott Pappalardo of Scotchtown, N.Y. owned an AR-15 rifle for over 30 years. In the wake of the Parkland, Florida shooting he posted this video over the weekend. He destroyed his gun, cutting it into three pieces, with the post “a drop in a very large bucket #oneless.”

Brave man, welcome to the 21st century where people don't need guns to live in a "civilised" country.

160 plus million people (unarmed) that have died at the hands of their "gubermint" would beg to differ if they could rise from the grave.

Got a question for you......if the black slaves could have had access to guns instead of just their masters, how long do you think that they would have remained in slavery????

scott-pappalardo.jpg

Brave man, welcome to the 21st century where people don't need guns to live in a "civilised" country.

160 plus million people (unarmed) that have died at the hands of their "gubermint" would beg to differ if they could rise from the grave.

You never "needed" arms to live in a civilized country. (need is of course defined to be whatever the things are that the lefties don't like).

You need them when the civilization breaks down. But of course, the lefties are sure that that can't ever happen, while at the same time plotting their bolshevik revolution. It's insane...

And by the way, you certainly don't need drugs or abortions to live in modern society, either. Yet the standards seem to very suddenly change when talking about such matters.

scott-pappalardo.jpg

And a simple Russian Bot infiltration has you ALT-RIght WeakWhyte minds up in arms without firing a single shot.

:114:

scott-pappalardo.jpg

You never "needed" arms to live in a civilized country.

You need them when the civilization breaks down. But of course, the lefties are sure that that can't ever happen, while at the same time plotting their bolshevik revolution. It's insane...

And by the way, you certainly don't need drugs or abortions to live in modern society, either. Yet the standards seem to very suddenly change when talking about such matters.

When only "da gubermint" has guns? It can impose any draconian measure it wishes with no risk of blowback...that is why the shadow government and their deep state operatives are trying to disarm the public.

Who gives a fetid dingo's kidney what someone else does with their own property?

If you think this affects the issue of firearms ownership in any way, shape, or form then you really don't understand the issue at all.

scott-pappalardo.jpg

And a simple Russian Bot infiltration has you ALT-RIght WeakWhyte minds up in arms without firing a single shot.

:114:

LMAO! Girl, please......I know and comprehend more than you could ever fathom. Learn about democide, dipshit. You want gun confiscation? Make sure that you sign up for the "door to door" searches and put yourself in the lead position, ya pussy......until then? You are just the mouse that roared.

This is so easy.

I can buy a lot of Tiki Torches for $5 at Home Depot and sell them for twenty with the ALT-Right WeakWhyte minds on this board.

It's that fvcked up with these people.

Stop me when I lie! :113:

MW-FS214_tiki08_20170813185528_ZH.jpg

This is so easy.

I can buy a lot of Tiki Torches for $5 at Home Depot and sell them for twenty with the ALT-Right WeakWhyte minds on this board.

I don't need any tiki torches.

When I want to light up my backyard, I just fire my ARs in the air.

Or I could just use this thing called electricity.

This is so easy.

ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT!!!

Dude, I don't think you are getting it, people here do not care about your slogans and most do not even know what the alt right is.

Although now that you have sponsored them, maybe a bunch will join? The fact that you hate them sure is a ringing endorsement. Deplorables...

Looks like pretty respectful organization indeed. Can you post the address where I can sign up?

This is so easy.

MW-FS214_tiki08_20170813185528_ZH.jpg

I would rather give you a "thumbs up" when you start telling the truth, "comrade".......

scott-pappalardo.jpg

scott-pappalardo.jpg

Well he got his 15 minutes of fame, why didn't he donate it to the local PD? Oh right, he wanted his 15 minutes.

scott-pappalardo.jpg

So your pistol would be a good match vs an F-18? Ask the Afghans and the Iraqis who were heavily armed.

Forum List

Back