NY man destroys his AR-15 rifle to honor Florida shooting victims

The ALT-Right WeakWhyte conglomerate has reared it's ugly heads in this thread! AGAIN!

Kudos to these Snowflakes! :113:
I agree that alot of the people replying are hopeless snowflakes but what this guy did wasnt that bright IMO. I respect his right to do it but not sure what point he is making. I'm a liberal and there is no way I would do that to my weapons.

This gun is easily replaced by some kids' baseball team that peddles guns.

You ladies know of any raffles taking place?

:21:

Some people are reasonable and suggest a better option for gun control.

scott-pappalardo.jpg

(NEWS10) – Scott Pappalardo of Scotchtown, N.Y. owned an AR-15 rifle for over 30 years. In the wake of the Parkland, Florida shooting he posted this video over the weekend. He destroyed his gun, cutting it into three pieces, with the post “a drop in a very large bucket #oneless.”

Click on the image below to see the video.

Video Courtesy: ABC News Facebook page.

The ALT-Right WeakWhyte nuts will now attack this man...in 3......2....1...

:113:

I'm sure it made him feel a lot better. Liberal guilt is such a powerful thing. He can cut up all his guns, his house and car too, if it makes him happy!

I think tomorrow I’m gonna go out and buy a whole bunch of LED lights and smash them all.... Because it will prove a point… LOL

The ALT-Right WeakWhyte conglomerate has reared it's ugly heads in this thread! AGAIN!

I agree that alot of the people replying are hopeless snowflakes but what this guy did wasnt that bright IMO. I respect his right to do it but not sure what point he is making. I'm a liberal and there is no way I would do that to my weapons.
Well, if you're a liberal, then you do realize it's YOU who is the "snowflake," right?

You can't be a copy cat monkey and think no one will notice.

Well, if you're a liberal, then you do realize it's YOU who is the "snowflake," right?

The only snowflakes I see are cons.

No one wants to be monkey not even you monkeys. Thats why you try to get suntans.

I threw out a cast net, and bundled a bunch of WeakWhyte minds.

So easy...I can see how Filthy Don peddled his snakeoil to these triggered Snowflakes.

And just think about how all these gubmint subsidies are going to these knuckleheads. :102:

No one wants to be monkey not even you monkeys. Thats why you try to get suntans.
You don't "SEE" well, do you... the term was coined by CONSERVATIVES to describe LIBERALS, like you, and you pretending you can use it now is just stupid and unoriginal, sorry, it makes you look like a dumbass.

I threw out a cast net, and bundled a bunch of WeakWhyte minds.

So easy...I can see how Filthy Don peddled his snakeoil to these triggered Snowflakes.

:102:
Ah... another in a long line of liberal racists. Keep it up little one. Your obsession with skin pigmentation is telling.

You don't "SEE" well, do you... the term was coined by CONSERVATIVES to describe LIBERALS, like you, and you pretending you can use it now is just stupid and unoriginal, sorry, it makes you look like a dumbass.
Thats fine. Most good descriptions are borne out of projections. Unconsciously you cons came up with snowflake to describe your inner feelings. No wonder it fits you guys so perfectly. :laugh:

Thats fine. Most good descriptions are borne out of projections. Unconsciously you cons came up with snowflake to describe your inner feelings. No wonder it fits you guys so perfectly. :laugh:
You're good at deflection, but short on brains.

No one buys that sorry ass excuse, boy, you just look stupid, just like I said.

Own it.

You're good at deflection, but short on brains.

No one buys that sorry ass excuse, boy, you just look stupid, just like I said.

Own it.
I do own it. You guys were so snow flaky you had to make up a name for libs. Using your own projections of your fear and timidness we stole your word and turned it on you. Priceless.

MEMO to self.........When Emotion Overcomes Common Sense Please don't put it on the internet for all to see....

The term Snowflake has been used for years in sites such as 4Chan ....15+ to describe those people who think they are awfully very special.

It's the ALT-Right WeakWhyte who Tiki Torch who make it more prevelant the last two years in their resergence of 4Chan, StormTrooper and Breitbart and very much during Filthy Don's racist campaign.

So yeah, these WeakWhyte minds are projecting their Snowflake character. :113:

Some people are reasonable and suggest a better option for gun control.

scott-pappalardo.jpg

(NEWS10) – Scott Pappalardo of Scotchtown, N.Y. owned an AR-15 rifle for over 30 years. In the wake of the Parkland, Florida shooting he posted this video over the weekend. He destroyed his gun, cutting it into three pieces, with the post “a drop in a very large bucket #oneless.”

Click on the image below to see the video.

Video Courtesy: ABC News Facebook page.

The ALT-Right WeakWhyte nuts will now attack this man...in 3......2....1...

:113:
Brave man, welcome to the 21st century where people don't need guns to live in a "civilised" country.

Forum List

Back