NY, LA, Miami and 'Dirty Bomb' Threat

Did you miss the part where evidence was posted which disproved this foolishness?

There is no evidence, all we sold them was material for testing and medical usage. Provide a list of the tons of chemical weapons and biological weapons we sold them......

And I repeat IF those materials were proof of chemical and biological weapons THEN, why when we found them after the Invasion were they NOT proof of that THEN?

There is no evidence, all we sold them was material for testing and medical usage. Provide a list of the tons of chemical weapons and biological weapons we sold them......

And I repeat IF those materials were proof of chemical and biological weapons THEN, why when we found them after the Invasion were they NOT proof of that THEN?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A52241-2002Dec29?language=printer

We found Anthrax and the Bubonic Plague there?

And the claim I was attacking was that we only sold them 4 helicopers. We sold them much more. Read all about it and inform yourself.

Yet you keep claiming it is better for the Iraqis for us to leave.

Yes, I am.

Whether we leave now, 5 years, 10 years, 20 years from now, it will fall to shit when we leave. So unless you plan on committing American lives there indefinitely, then it will go to shit at some point. Better to let them get over the bump and rough parts now, so it can get better sooner rather than later.

Yes, I am.

Whether we leave now, 5 years, 10 years, 20 years from now, it will fall to shit when we leave. So unless you plan on committing American lives there indefinitely, then it will go to shit at some point. Better to let them get over the bump and rough parts now, so it can get better sooner rather than later.

that is what they said about germany japan and italy....btw i think we are still there.....60 years later....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A52241-2002Dec29?language=printer

We found Anthrax and the Bubonic Plague there?

And the claim I was attacking was that we only sold them 4 helicopers. We sold them much more. Read all about it and inform yourself.

So, find me one piece of evidence that Saddam Hussien had chemical or biological weapons made from the pietri dishes we provided for medical research. An example of him using bubonic plague or anthrax.

And we did find many stored biological and chemical materials for the purpose of returning to rapid production of chemical and biological weapons production. They were reported in the numerous reports of what was found, equipment for research on nuclear weapons and precursors for Chemical and Biological weapons. So I repeat, if those materials were weapons in the 80's why were they not also weapons in 2003?

Yes, I am.

Do me a favor and don't ever claim you care one shit about the Iraqis. You are advocating that we allow mass murder and chaos because , in your opinion, it will be better for them to kill each other till they get tired of it.

that is what they said about germany japan and italy....btw i think we are still there.....60 years later....

And after 4 years in those countries were there still active insurgencies killing many Americans every month?

So, find me one piece of evidence that Saddam Hussien had chemical or biological weapons made from the pietri dishes we provided for medical research. An example of him using bubonic plague or anthrax.

Is this relevant at all? No. We sold him biological weapons. That is what Anthrax is. We did it secretly. Whether it was used or not is irrelevant.

And we did find many stored biological and chemical materials for the purpose of returning to rapid production of chemical and biological weapons production. They were reported in the numerous reports of what was found, equipment for research on nuclear weapons and precursors for Chemical and Biological weapons. So I repeat, if those materials were weapons in the 80's why were they not also weapons in 2003?

Because you don't sell something that can be used as a biological weapon to someone who is currently violating international laws against using biological weapons. We did not invade Iraq because they had biological weapons...we invaded because they had WMD that were an "imminent threat". THAT is the difference.

And after 4 years in those countries were there still active insurgencies killing many Americans every month?

And we get to it. You don't want to help Iraqis cause it may cost us something. You would rather they kill each other and live in chaos because we have to pay a price to help them.

Do me another favor, NEVER make any mention of the US ever sending troops on ANY peace keeping mission or any place YOU happen to decide its ok if some Americans die.

Is this relevant at all? No. We sold him biological weapons. That is what Anthrax is. We did it secretly. Whether it was used or not is irrelevant.

Because you don't sell something that can be used as a biological weapon to someone who is currently violating international laws against using biological weapons. We did not invade Iraq because they had biological weapons...we invaded because they had WMD that were an "imminent threat". THAT is the difference.

britain and france and germany and russia and china did the same thing...look up who built their plants.....

tell me who tried to right this wrong?

Do me a favor and don't ever claim you care one shit about the Iraqis. You are advocating that we allow mass murder and chaos because , in your opinion, it will be better for them to kill each other till they get tired of it.

God you are fucking stupid. Watch the fucking news at all? TWO HUNDRED IRAQI'S WERE JUST MURDERED. I consider that mass murder and choas. I would much prefer that they don't kill each other at all. Got a solution for it? Cause the one you are pressing for obviously isn't working.

britain and france and germany and russia and china did the same thing...look up who built their plants.....

tell me who tried to right this wrong?

Oh sure, in an ideal world Saddam should have been overthrown. But it was stupid, shortsighted, and a grossly inefficient way to "right wrongs" as you say.

God you are fucking stupid. Watch the fucking news at all? TWO HUNDRED IRAQI'S WERE JUST MURDERED. I consider that mass murder and choas. I would much prefer that they don't kill each other at all. Got a solution for it? Cause the one you are pressing for obviously isn't working.

where were you when saddam's sons killed the iraqi soccer team for losing a match......feeding citizens into wood chipers feet first?.....feeding them to lions.....

Oh sure, in an ideal world Saddam should have been overthrown. But it was stupid, shortsighted, and a grossly inefficient way to "right wrongs" as you say.

what then was the inteligent, long range, efficient way to do it.....

And we get to it. You don't want to help Iraqis cause it may cost us something. You would rather they kill each other and live in chaos because we have to pay a price to help them.

Do me another favor, NEVER make any mention of the US ever sending troops on ANY peace keeping mission or any place YOU happen to decide its ok if some Americans die.

Learn some reading comprehension, yes?

I would love to help the Iraqi's. What we are doing is NOT helping them. God man...don't try to talk for me, or claim what I would or would rather not happen. Your stupidity is so amazingly vast it boggles my mind. I would fucking LOVE to help them. Got a plan to do so thats not utterly fucking failing?

As to your favors, shove a sharp stick up your ass.

So secret that the list of what we sold him was available even back then from Government and private sources. Your claims get stupider and stupider.

Hell most household cleaners and material can be used to make chemical weapons. Your so full of shit your eyes are brown.

Learn some reading comprehension, yes?

I would love to help the Iraqi's. What we are doing is NOT helping them. God man...don't try to talk for me, or claim what I would or would rather not happen. Your stupidity is so amazingly vast it boggles my mind. I would fucking LOVE to help them. Got a plan to do so thats not utterly fucking failing?

As to your favors, shove a sharp stick up your ass.

The ignorant one is you. Claiming our military is not helping is as moronic as one can get. Your in Looney toons land now. You ADMIT the locals can not protect the citizens and then claim that we should remove the people that ARE protecting them. FUCKING MORON.

As to failing, perhaps you should actually pay attention, even the dems are being forced to admit the Surge has helped.

where were you when saddam's sons killed the iraqi soccer team for losing a match......feeding citizens into wood chipers feet first?.....feeding them to lions.....

Saddam was an ass, no doubt about it, but after countless Iraqi and American deaths I think it can be said that its a failure if its unsure whether they are better or worse off under Americans than under Saddam.

what then was the inteligent, long range, efficient way to do it.....

Well the reasons I gave from two different points.

1) I think the Bush administration thought it would be easy and so got people involved based on their ideological beliefs as opposed to competence. I think they did not realize what would happen and made a lot of mistakes. I think one of the main mistakes was bringing in American contractors. Pay Iraqis to rebuild their country...give them a sense of pride, get young restless men off the streets, and give them a boost to their economy, not ours.

2) Iraq was a shithole compared to America. Compard to Sudan, Rwanda, Congo, Myanmar, etc, etc, its a fucking paradise. If you want to go gallivanting around the world on humanitarian missions, which I am strongly in favor of, do it in the places that are suffering the most.

Forum List

Back