NY Gov. Paterson Will Not Seek Reelection

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
ALBANY (WABC) -- Sources tell Eyewitness News Gov. Paterson will announce later today that he will not seek re-election.

Paterson is expected to hold a news conference later today. On Thursday, Paterson was hit by press reports that he and state police had contacted a woman involved in a Halloween confrontation with one of his advisers at her home. That prompted some key Democrats from Washington to New York to urge Paterson to drop his underdog bid for election.

Read more @ Sources: New York Governor David Paterson not to seek re-election as Governor of New York. - 2/26/10 - New York News and Tri-State News - 7online.com

Well, I didn't figure he'd go thru with it..Thoughts?

The idiot needs to figure out that he is unelectable.

He was never elected to be Governor in the first place and he will not be elected now

ALBANY (WABC) -- Sources tell Eyewitness News Gov. Paterson will announce later today that he will not seek re-election.

Paterson is expected to hold a news conference later today. On Thursday, Paterson was hit by press reports that he and state police had contacted a woman involved in a Halloween confrontation with one of his advisers at her home. That prompted some key Democrats from Washington to New York to urge Paterson to drop his underdog bid for election.

Read more @ Sources: New York Governor David Paterson not to seek re-election as Governor of New York. - 2/26/10 - New York News and Tri-State News - 7online.com

The President of the US has no BUSINESS telling a Governor not to run for Reelection. If Bush had done that we would STILL be hearing how he violated some right or some policy.

My God what has happened to New York? The Corrupt & disgraceful Democrats have destroyed that once great state at this point. Now i hear they're actually considering voting another Democrat in as Governor. Yikes! New York is quickly becoming a failed Third World State. What a shame.

The President of the US has no BUSINESS telling a Governor not to run for Reelection. If Bush had done that we would STILL be hearing how he violated some right or some policy.

Obama is not only the President but he is the Leader of the Democratic Party. He has a right to ask someone not to run-- From his own party. :cuckoo:

Obama is not only the President but he is the Leader of the Democratic Party. He has a right to ask someone not to run-- From his own party. :cuckoo:

Everyone has the right to ASK. The President has no greater right -- even as the nominal leder of his Party -- than anybody else, however.

Personally, I think Paterson is a bad joke as Governor. But as bad as he is, he's better in some ways than the next liberal Democrat Governor this State's electorate is likely to put into the State House in Albany. Son of Cuomo.

Yeech.

Often times, the sequel is worse than the original.

Hey New York! Why don't you elect more corrupt & disgraceful Democrats? Yea cause they haven't destroyed your state enough yet. Seriously,what the H*ll happened to New York? Scary stuff.

Forum List

Back