NY Giants WR Shoots himself in the leg

Let me guess what color he is?

images

Plaxico Burress has to be one of the dumbest mother fuckers in the world, and I would have said that before I heard about this.

The question was asked why he would have a gun in a night club. My response was quite appropriate.

Do many black people carry guns to nightclubs? I don't know too much about that.

The gun was probably stolen. He was carrying it in public. He didn't have any kinds of permits. He's probably out for the season. He could get arrested and spend more time in prison than Michael Vick. It's amazing... setup a massive dog fighting ring where hundreds of dogs are killed and get a year and a half. Carry a stolen gun and shoot yourself in the leg, get 3 years. The legal system in this country needs to be revised dramatically.

No, he was in a night club. What the hell is he doing in a Night Club with a gun????

Are you seriously asking this question? This dude subscribes to a "street" mentality, and probaby is strapped at all times.

I can only hope he routinely "holsters" his gun next to his gonads so that he'll eventually keep his genes out of the pool.

Forum List

Back