NY activist judges allow same sex marriage

mattskramer said:
Prove it!

May I extend to you a hearty invitation to peruse the twenty-six pages and almost 400 posts in this thread alone? Homosexuality's danger to society has been proven exhaustively. It has been argued to within an inch of its life by the use of every preposterous perversion of language and numbers that homosexual apologists have been able to dream up. The proof stands.

Do your homework, matts. It's right in front of you.

musicman said:
May I extend to you a hearty invitation to peruse the twenty-six pages and almost 400 posts in this thread alone? Homosexuality's danger to society has been proven exhaustively. It has been argued to within an inch of its life by the use of every preposterous perversion of language and numbers that homosexual apologists have been able to dream up. The proof stands.

Gee Musicman , I didn't know how you were going to get out of that psychological trap that Matts is so skillful at employing . . . "prove it " ? I haven't heard that one since third grade. I think you might want to refer to my post that explains the "idiot force field", that is what we have here . No matter how skillful the argument or how strong the facts , nothing gets past that idiot force field unless it too is idiotic . I think that airhead smile shows what I mean , matts lives in a permanent state of bliss from not having to be accountable for anything . I think you will notice that same smile on naked e . :cof:

musicman said:

Music Matts has been on this board for the better part of a year now and he's seen all his innane arguments refuted, he simply refuses to acknowledge that fact. Its better known as burying your head in the sand.

Here is a little trivia for you also on Matts: on USMB Matts has advocated legalizing ALL illicit drugs including heroin and cocaine, he has also advocated legalization of polygamy. Talk about your wingnuts!

musicman said:

I have read the gist on the anti-gay-marriage posts and I have, in one way or another, refuted each one as it applies to the issue of gay marriage. I have seen the erroneous and irrelevant comments. I have laughed at the fallacious logic involved. The posts are quite entertaining.

I have basically knocked down every arguments from (we shouldn’t allow gay marriage because the Bible condemns it) to (we should not create “rights” where “rights” have never existed).

I think that some things should be allowed. I think that some things should not be allowed. OCA thinks that some things should be allowed and he thinks that some things should not be allowed. The issue is where to draw the line. I would like to know where you would draw the line when in comes to the 2nd Amendment, but I guess that it belongs in a different thread.

mattskramer said:
I have read the gist on the anti-gay-marriage posts and I have, in one way or another, refuted each one as it applies to the issue of gay marriage. I have seen the erroneous and irrelevant comments. I have laughed at the fallacious logic involved. The posts are quite entertaining.

I have basically knocked down every arguments from (we shouldn’t allow gay marriage because the Bible condemns it) to (we should not create “rights” where “rights” have never existed).

I think that some things should be allowed. I think that some things should not be allowed. OCA thinks that some things should be allowed and he thinks that some things should not be allowed. The issue is where to draw the line. I would like to know where you would draw the line when in comes to the 2nd Amendment, but I guess that it belongs in a different thread.

This has to be one of the most erroneous posts in the history of USMB, TALK ABOUT YOUR DEMENTIA!

mattskramer said:
I have read the gist on the anti-gay-marriage posts and I have, in one way or another, refuted each one as it applies to the issue of gay marriage. .

There you go, reading that "gist" again. You''re lazy, matts. I recognize this failing readily, as I suffer from it myself - but I'm trying.

At issue here is my statement that homosexuality poses a danger to society. You said, "Prove it". I have. I've proven it, and I've defended that proof successfully across pages and pages of argument. If you want to get in the game, that's fine - but you're going to have to do the work.

Or, if you like, you can do the "matts" thing: Declare that the sky is plaid, give out a self-satisfied chuckle, and say to yourself, "Yep - kickin' ass and takin' names on the USMB!"

Forum List

Back