NY 9/11 Hero Police Chief jailed for Mafia construction ties

Nov 15, 2009
New York's Bernard Kerik a 9/11 hero Police Chief recently jailed...

Bernard Kerik was Chief of Police under a 9/11 hero Mayor Rudy Giuliani and now faces 142 years in jail and fines of almost $5 million dollars in convicted on all charges.

New York's 9/11 hero secretly accepted more than $250,000 in renovations to his apartment from a construction firm with suspected mafia ties while he was Corrections Department Commissioner under Mayor Rudy Giuliani through 9/11.

New York '9/11 hero police chief' jailed - Telegraph

I want to add something to this that perhaps is another piece to the 9/11 puzzle......

Tom Leppert the CEO for Turner Construction which did many months of construction renovation work on the World Trade Center buildings up to the very day of 9/11 went on to be appointed by George Bush to the President's Commission on White House Fellows.
Turner Construction Company
[url=http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/fellows/about/commission.html]White House Fellowships: Commission Members[/URL]

Turner Construction worked hand and hand with Controlled Demolition Inc(CDI) on many demolition projects.

Look at the website for Controlled Demolition Inc and it states right in there that part of their work includes "classified" work for the U.S. Department of Defense on sensitive projects both domestically and internationally.
Controlled Demolition, Inc. | Government

Turner Construction Company AND Controlled Demolition Inc BOTH helped performed clean-up at ground zero in which all the steel (evidence) got shipped overseas mostly to China, except for a few hand picked pieces to be sent to NIST for inspection and for part of a memorial ship.

Turner Construction had a main office located in the third sub-basement of Tower 1. Turner Construction had been performing construction renovation work in various parts throughout the WTC centers and had occupied various office spaces.

A WTC property assessment described some of the renovations as work upon steel support columns within and around elevator shafts of both WTC Towers.

Turner Construction also constructed the new headquarters for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) which manages a laboratory for energetics, explosive materials, propellents, etc and the only reliable source of aluminum nano-powders(nano-thermite) in the United States.
http://manganaro.com/projbovt.html

How was he a hero again? For watching the mayors 6 when he was cross dressing?

Him and Rudy became hero's through media manipulation (propaganda) from our corrupt Corporate Controlled Government that also has ties to Corporate Media.

Watch today's so called news stations FOX etc......all they are is propaganda beacons for the two main political parties.

Him and Rudy became hero's through media manipulation (propaganda) from our corrupt Corporate Controlled Government that also has ties to Corporate Media.

Watch today's so called news stations FOX etc......all they are is propaganda beacons for the two main political parties.

Don't watch TV. If I did you would have to drug me and tie me up with my eyelids superglued open to watch Fox!

Turner Construction also constructed the new headquarters for the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) which manages a laboratory for energetics, explosive materials, propellents, etc and the only reliable source of aluminum nano-powders(nano-thermite) in the United States.

Excellent post and thread. Certainly exposing some as yet uninvestigated connections.

I would like to question the credibility of the nano info.

This letter,

IH1.jpg

Pretty much confirms all of my research into the existence of nanotherm as a high explosive. It is not and no specificaton exists for it as HE. If it exists as a working incendiary, completely inadequate science surrounds the assertion.

Corporations make money off of such materials within industry. As soon as such materials become available, the specifications are published so that the material can be put to work meaning they cannot be secret IF the corporations are to profit.

The nano craze appears as hype to distract from more credible uses of conventional HE.

The rest of the info on Turner is solid stuff. Their precense in the WTC throughout the time in question, with the known contracts, cretes huge questions.

Last edited:

Bernard Kerik was Chief of Police under a 9/11 hero Mayor Rudy Giuliani and now faces 142 years in jail and fines of almost $5 million dollars in convicted on all charges.

New York's 9/11 hero secretly accepted more than $250,000 in renovations to his apartment from a construction firm with suspected mafia ties while he was Corrections Department Commissioner under Mayor Rudy Giuliani through 9/11.

I want to add something to this that perhaps is another piece to the 9/11 puzzle......

Tom Leppert the CEO for Turner Construction which did many months of construction renovation work on the World Trade Center buildings up to the very day of 9/11 went on to be appointed by George Bush to the President's Commission on White House Fellows.
[url=http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/fellows/about/commission.html]White House Fellowships: Commission Members[/URL]

Turner Construction worked hand and hand with Controlled Demolition Inc(CDI) on many demolition projects.

Look at the website for Controlled Demolition Inc and it states right in there that part of their work includes "classified" work for the U.S. Department of Defense on sensitive projects both domestically and internationally.

Turner Construction Company AND Controlled Demolition Inc BOTH helped performed clean-up at ground zero in which all the steel (evidence) got shipped overseas mostly to China, except for a few hand picked pieces to be sent to NIST for inspection and for part of a memorial ship.

Turner Construction had a main office located in the third sub-basement of Tower 1. Turner Construction had been performing construction renovation work in various parts throughout the WTC centers and had occupied various office spaces.

A WTC property assessment described some of the renovations as work upon steel support columns within and around elevator shafts of both WTC Towers.

wow some major interesting stuff there.thanks for the tidbit.

boy you can that again about fox news.

I think its time for the RW MOD that put this in the "Conspiracy Theories" section needs to put this in a more pertinent area, as the A-Hole has been CONVICTED for his crimes.

Nobody cares.

Nobody cares.

talking about yourself again...cornhole

There is a thread about this guy in the "regular" section of the board as well.
Like I said before, are not all police chiefs in NYC required to be corrupt?

I am just saying that to the rest of the country, this doesn't look like real big news, another corrupt NYC police chief- yawn hohum. completely expected.

I am just saying that to the rest of the country, this doesn't look like real big news, another corrupt NYC police chief- yawn hohum. completely expected.

Again you miss the point entirely. The story IS that Bush almost made him Secretary of Homeland Security.

Again you miss the point entirely. The story IS that Bush almost made him Secretary of Homeland Security.

I guess I did miss that point. I must agree that putting the mafia in charge of homeland security, through connections, would not be a good situation........

Forum List

Back