NY 26th Race is Called for Hochul

I lived there for 5 years during college (on and off campus-including 3 years outside of the college area), and it never came off as very conservative to me. Fairly Republican-yes. But pretty moderate as well. I think this is the biggest problem Ryan's budget is going to face. I think America is more towards the center than both parties think it is.

I think this has more to do with there being a third party candidate in the race who performed fairly well than it does with Paul Ryan's budget plan, but those who oppose Ryan's plan will certainly spin it that way.

I think this has more to do with there being a third party candidate in the race who performed fairly well than it does with Paul Ryan's budget plan, but those who oppose Ryan's plan will certainly spin it that way.

Can't let the truth get in the way of politics.

Doesn't really change anything though. The House is still in control of Republicans. 2012 is a long way off.

That's absolutely false. As Davis declined in the polls in the last couple weeks, Hochul rose.

Hochul just singlehandedly saved Medicare for a generation, and booted Paul Ryan back into the crackpot hole he climbed out of.

Exactly as I predicted btw, lololol.

Keep believing that. The republicans don't even believe that, they trotted that line out late in the game.

Yeah. The 3rd candidate makes the win less satisfying. Prolly a combination of the two. I'm a libral too.

Last edited:

That's absolutely false. As Davis declined in the polls in the last couple weeks, Hochul rose.

Hochul just singlehandedly saved Medicare for a generation, and booted Paul Ryan back into the crackpot hole he climbed out of.

If you think medicare will exist for another generation as it currently is, than you aren't paying attention. We either choose to change it or we run out of money and it no longer exists.

Personally, I prefer the first one.

If you think medicare will exist for another generation as it currently is, than you aren't paying attention. We either choose to change it or we run out of money and it no longer exists.

If I'd wanted to say that I'd have said that, dumbass.

Except that Corwin tried to reverse herself when polls started to lag.
Scott Brown got caught flip flopping on Ryan's plan too.

Keep believing that. The republicans don't even believe that, they trotted that line out late in the game.

Yeah but the best late in the game play was Corwin trying to flip flop on Medicare.

Conservatives are simply, naturally, profoundly,

stupid.

No one’s saying otherwise. The problem was Ryan didn’t want to ‘change’ Medicare, he wanted to get rid of it.

Republicans would be foolish and naïve to ignore this election result.

:lol::lol::lol:

McDonnell wins virginia?...fluke....Brown in mass...who what?....christie? please don't bother us.....

what? 60 some odds seats in the house?....naaah means squat... 6 senate seat? tis but a scratch....

you win a seat in NY state...:eek:

:eusa_drool:its epoch making, barn burning, ass-kicking,trend setting election of the ages, paint the town red proof positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEEEEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAAAAAA :eusa_drool:

:lol:you're certifiable man.....I should rep. you for making me laugh this hard....loony tunes.

Forum List

Back