NY-23 Not so Fast Obama Kool Aid Snorters!

Hoffman's chances are slim.

Especially if the absentee votes were cast before the "republican"... :lol: bolted for the lib side.

They must be happy they wasted their vote, I can tell you.

Yes there are still a lot of Absentee Ballots not counted yet. Hoffman did concede too quickly. Lets see what happens. It could get interesting.

I wonder how absentee ballots could help Hoffman, though. I mean, given that the nominal GOP candidate dropped out just a few days BEFORE the actual election day, my guess would be that votes not going for Owens would be going to Scuzzyfavabeans, not to Hoffman.

I don't believe the premature concession would bar Hoffman from taking his rightful seat if it worked out that way.

And, btw, wouldn't this mean that the UHC "bill" got one extra vote from a NON-elected and NON-official Congresscritter?

The person who is responsible to certify elections there said that if the most votes went the other way, they would certify that person the winner. This was said after the Democrat had already been sworn in to the Congress and voted. At that poit, he had not yet been certified as the winner.

Let's say it again slowly because a lot of people on both sides of the aisle tend to be really fucking stupid: a Third party candidate came within 3,000 votes of beating candidates from BOTH major political parties.

Let's say it again slowly because a lot of people on both sides of the aisle tend to be really fucking stupid: a Third party candidate came within 3,000 votes of beating candidates from BOTH major political parties.

Let's put it this way. He lost, get over it. First major offensive by the teabaggers, routed, and driven back into the sea!!!

Let's put it this way. He lost, get over it. First major offensive by the teabaggers, routed, and driven back into the sea!!!

Play it up all you want. Downplay it all you want. Snort all the Kool-Aid you want

The facts are a Third Party Candidate is within a few thousand votes of winning.

I wasn't necessarily addressing you directly when I said people tend to be really fucking stupid but thanks for responding

Actually it looks as if he may end up within a couple thousand of having won. Truly remarkable given he was a virtual unknown a month prior to the election!

Oh the 2009 elections are just the beginning folks - 2010 is shaping up to be a far more significant shaking of the political tree in DC...

Hoffman will be finish under 3,000 votes from winning.

No personality, no money, no major party backing and he's under 3,000 votes from defeating both Parties.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu1igA1i13s&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Doug Hoffman On Beck's Radio Show[/ame]

What if... what if Hoffman get those votes?

No personality, no money, no major party backing and he's under 3,000 votes from defeating both Parties.

Got the first one and last one right maybe. However, the middle two are wrong.

Got the first one and last one right maybe. However, the middle two are wrong.

Funny how the clowns around here had him a LOCK the day before the election. Then all of the sudden he's the miracle second placer.

Forum List

Back