NY-23 Not so Fast Obama Kool Aid Snorters!

Hey laibility where is big john now, oh that's right he overdosed, please do the world a favor and do the same

Pottystain:

You are not just illiterate, but quite a stenchy little douchebag.

Well, you have aspirations of someday making it all the way up to being a douchebag.

You are more akin to the nozzle of an old crusty over-used enema bag. In fact, with shitstains such as you, it is not clear where the nozzle leaves off and the asshole begins. You are as one with the assholes. Yes. You ARE the asshole. Be the asshole. Be yourself. But I repeat myself.

Yes. The late liberal drug-addicted comic did die of an overdose. Pity. For despite his imbecilic political "views," he was a very funny comedian.

It is quite unlikely that I will follow in his footsteps though, since aside from an occasional couple of scotches on the rocks, I don't do recreational chemicals.

Pay him no mind, potter. Lardbelly is always cranky before second lunch.

Oh snap! Good one! Who DOES write your material? So fresh and new!

Give that lad a raise!

Wow.

My sides are gonna hurt from laughing so loud and long!

This is exactly why i think its foolish to concede just because the media decides someone has won. Hasnt anyone learned from the last few years of close elections?

Last edited:
This is exactly why i think its foolish to concede just because the media decides someone has won. Hasnt anyone learned from the last few years of close elections?
You do know he has no mathematical chance of winning, right?

Wasn't the point of this thread but thank you for playing.

He has no chance of becoming Miss America either

You have a problem with me replying to a poster directly addressing the post, but in your mind "wasn't the point of this thread."

Am I reading you right?

You have a problem with me replying to a poster directly addressing the post, but in your mind "wasn't the point of this thread."

Am I reading you right?

Yeah I have a problem! It's my thread and I'll tell you who and when you can reply! (LOL)

OK you can reply to me, keep it brief

Bite me. <---My reply.

pacman.PNG

Hey Frank, one of USMB's most useless posters: : What WAS the point of this thread?

Probably had something to do with Sarah Palin and Global Warming but I ran out of steam somewhere along the way.

The point was that the election was very close, for a Third Party candidate.

Well, let's see. Let's do some rough math and some speculating.

He's 3,000 votes behind, with an estimated 10,000 more to count. Now, if the Repug candidate who's off the ticket now but wasn't when these votes were cast, holds at just under the 5% she got on election night, that's going to leave at least 9,500 votes for the two remaining guys.

However, since she was on the ballot for these, let's give her 30% for the sake of argument. That leaves at least 6,600 votes left.

Hoffman would need around 5,000 of those, to win. Or, roughly 50% of the absentee votes.

It doesn't look too good for him right there.... But what if the repug only gets 10%? What if the military ballots in these absentee votes goes heavily for Hoffman? What if there's quite a few more than the estimated 10,000 left to count?

Mathematically, it is a possibility. Though IMO a remote one.

'nother thought:

Glad you agree Gore should have contested the race in 2000.

I have no problem with Gore waiting until the vote was recounted before conceding it.

It was after the vote was recounted three times with no changes and him demanding a special recount in an effort to steal the election that bothered me.

'nother thought:

I have no problem with Gore waiting until the vote was recounted before conceding it.

It was after the vote was recounted three times with no changes and him demanding a special recount in an effort to steal the election that bothered me.
Please tell me about this special recount.

Don't forget to leave out Ben Ginsberg's part, of helping to stop the initial recount...nor the unruly paid political mob who
recount_repukes.gif

did their best to stop the recount...also, remind us again of the law in Florida which forced an automatic recount...

'nother thought:

psst. Conceding and Contesting are 2 different words. I know they look the same but they aren't. :lol:
So...if you don't concede, what do you do?

You can answer...I know you can.

See if you can.

We'll be watching for your reply.

Pottystain:

You are not just illiterate, but quite a stenchy little douchebag.

Well, you have aspirations of someday making it all the way up to being a douchebag.

You are more akin to the nozzle of an old crusty over-used enema bag. In fact, with shitstains such as you, it is not clear where the nozzle leaves off and the asshole begins. You are as one with the assholes. Yes. You ARE the asshole. Be the asshole. Be yourself. But I repeat myself.

Yes. The late liberal drug-addicted comic did die of an overdose. Pity. For despite his imbecilic political "views," he was a very funny comedian.

It is quite unlikely that I will follow in his footsteps though, since aside from an occasional couple of scotches on the rocks, I don't do recreational chemicals.

Pay him no mind, potter. Lardbelly is always cranky before second lunch.

Oh snap! Good one! Who DOES write your material? So fresh and new!

Give that lad a raise!

Wow.

My sides are gonna hurt from laughing so loud and long!

lol, so, have you found any skirts to hide behind over here, Moggy?

:lol::lol:

Haven't been in here in a while....so what happened? Did a dem actually win there or not? How goes it republicans, now goes it.

Hoffman conceded--probably to spare the great citizens of New York the political embarassment.

That is what I call character!!! Unlike Coleman or Gore that dragged us through a nightmare of an election due to their desires for Power!!

That is why Hoffman is never going to Congress!! Godd guys finish last in politics. Now if he could learn to beat his wife, have an affair, lie constantly or take-kick backs for government projects, then he may have a chance.

Until then, a "good guy" loser.

New Topics

Forum List

Back