NY-23 Not so Fast Obama Kool Aid Snorters!

Hey laibility where is big john now, oh that's right he overdosed, please do the world a favor and do the same

A legitimate Third Party Candidate came this close to victory.

Amazing.

Hey laibility where is big john now, oh that's right he overdosed, please do the world a favor and do the same

Pottystain:

You are not just illiterate, but quite a stenchy little douchebag.

Well, you have aspirations of someday making it all the way up to being a douchebag.

You are more akin to the nozzle of an old crusty over-used enema bag. In fact, with shitstains such as you, it is not clear where the nozzle leaves off and the asshole begins. You are as one with the assholes. Yes. You ARE the asshole. Be the asshole. Be yourself. But I repeat myself.

Yes. The late liberal drug-addicted comic did die of an overdose. Pity. For despite his imbecilic political "views," he was a very funny comedian.

It is quite unlikely that I will follow in his footsteps though, since aside from an occasional couple of scotches on the rocks, I don't do recreational chemicals.

Losers still crying like toddlers. Face it, You lost !

Dear ObamaOneTermer:

Eat shit.

Your guys is a douche.

You are too.

Stop fucking with my Republic, you fuckin' assbites!

Is that the word Rushbo is telling all you wingers to use this week?

If you were worried about your "republic", you wouldn't have voted for Bush twice.

No. Unlike you liberoidals, I have no need to take talking points from radio personalities. I didn't even hear Mr. Limbaugh this week.

And you are (once again) totally wrong in yet another regard, Jillie. It was precisely because I have been worried about our Republic that I proudly voted for President Bush and would do so again if term limits permitted it. Hell, I even voted for Sen. McCain rather than tarnish my vote by voting for the Republic-undermining idiot now infesting the Oval Office.

Yes there are still a lot of Absentee Ballots not counted yet. Hoffman did concede too quickly. Lets see what happens. It could get interesting.

I wonder how absentee ballots could help Hoffman, though. I mean, given that the nominal GOP candidate dropped out just a few days BEFORE the actual election day, my guess would be that votes not going for Owens would be going to Scuzzyfavabeans, not to Hoffman.
That's my take as well.

However, I do find it very interesting that the "errors" reported in some counties and precincts only undercounted one of the candidates votes, not both.

If Dem leader Arianna Huffington were able to get a Green Party candidate this close to victory we'd already be living on Carbon credits instead of money

nah but I wouldn't shed a tear , go figure

Excuse me...I read your post. You asked the man to overdose and emulate the man in his avatar.

It was out of bounds and the fact that you spin it just tells the rest of us that you spin things.

But please, do as you wish...while Obama still lets you.

The entire focus should have been placed on ballot measure proposal 2.

The legislature shall, by law, provide for the occupation and employment of prisoners sentenced to the several state prisons, penitentiaries, jails and reformatories in the state; and no person in any such prison, penitentiary, jail or reformatory, shall be required or allowed to work, while under sentence thereto, at any trade, industry or occupation, wherein or whereby his or her work, or the product or profit of his or her work, shall be farmed out, contracted, given or sold to any person, firm, association or corporation, provided that the legislature may provide by law that such prisoners may voluntarily perfrom work for nonprofit organizations. As used in this section, the terms “nonprofit organization means an organization operated exclusively for religious, charitable, or educational purposes, no part of the net earnings of which inures to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual. This section shall not be construed to prevent the legislature from providing that convicts may work for, and that the products of their labor may be disposed of to, the state or any political division thereof, or for or to any public institution owned or managed and controlled by the state, or any political division thereof.
This bill passed!

Perhaps this is why our Gov. wants to bring Khalid Sheikh Mohommed to NY. Once this terrorist is in the NY prison system he can get paid to radicalize the other prisoners. Yes the New Civilian Military Force Obama spoke about is coming. Speculation of course but with all Obama and company has done and are doing to totally trash our entire Country it isn't so far fetched to think it.

The legislature shall, by law, provide for the occupation and employment of prisoners sentenced to the several state prisons, penitentiaries, jails and reformatories in the state; and no person in any such prison, penitentiary, jail or reformatory, shall be required or allowed to work, while under sentence thereto, at any trade, industry or occupation, wherein or whereby his or her work, or the product or profit of his or her work, shall be farmed out, contracted, given or sold to any person, firm, association or corporation, provided that the legislature may provide by law that such prisoners may voluntarily perfrom work for nonprofit organizations. As used in this section, the terms “nonprofit organization means an organization operated exclusively for religious, charitable, or educational purposes, no part of the net earnings of which inures to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual. This section shall not be construed to prevent the legislature from providing that convicts may work for, and that the products of their labor may be disposed of to, the state or any political division thereof, or for or to any public institution owned or managed and controlled by the state, or any political division thereof.
This bill passed!

Perhaps this is why our Gov. wants to bring Khalid Sheikh Mohommed to NY. Once this terrorist is in the NY prison system he can get paid to radicalize the other prisoners. Yes the New Civilian Military Force Obama spoke about is coming. Speculation of course but with all Obama and company has done and are doing to totally trash our entire Country it isn't so far fetched to think it.

OJ Simpson got away with murder in our court system.
Interesting.

This bill passed!

Interesting.
Maybe you should go and start a topic on OJ then.

Pottystain:

You are not just illiterate, but quite a stenchy little douchebag.

Well, you have aspirations of someday making it all the way up to being a douchebag.

You are more akin to the nozzle of an old crusty over-used enema bag. In fact, with shitstains such as you, it is not clear where the nozzle leaves off and the asshole begins. You are as one with the assholes. Yes. You ARE the asshole. Be the asshole. Be yourself. But I repeat myself.

Yes. The late liberal drug-addicted comic did die of an overdose. Pity. For despite his imbecilic political "views," he was a very funny comedian.

It is quite unlikely that I will follow in his footsteps though, since aside from an occasional couple of scotches on the rocks, I don't do recreational chemicals.

Pay him no mind, potter. Lardbelly is always cranky before second lunch.

This bill passed!

Interesting.
Maybe you should go and start a topic on OJ then.

I could but I have no interest in OJ. Just making a point as to how something like this hits our court system, the most guilty can get away with anything.

Did not mean to insult you or the thread.

Yes there are still a lot of Absentee Ballots not counted yet. Hoffman did concede too quickly. Lets see what happens. It could get interesting.

Let me know how this turns out.....LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLLLLLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLLOLOL :clap2::clap2:

It may prove to be nothing.......but in the wake of Franken, I must question why you laugh so hard.

Or is it only possible when the democrat is on the original short end of the vote?

Forum List

Back